• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Post Your Problems Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    While chocolate is yummy, I think a better solution would simply be not to put your eggs in one basket with friends, and make a bunch of friends so that there usually isn't times when none of them are on.

There isn't really any way to avoid that feeling if nobody is on. Just part of being a social race.

How does the old saying go?

"If you can't enjoy your own company, what good company are you for anyone else?"

;)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    What if it's like one person who means the entire world and existance to you?

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    How does the old saying go?

"If you can't enjoy your own company, what good company are you for anyone else?"

;)

Eh, I personally don't agree with the moral of that saying at all. Apparently it works for you, though. But that's off topic.

What if it's like one person who means the entire world and existance to you?

Then you're a bit too romantic for your own good and should reconsider what's important to you in life. Just saying, that kind of view is begging for pain. Can't put your eggs all in one basket.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2023
    I am sad...

Im moving to Stuart, FL from my home town of Fremont, OH and Im moving with my mom and her boy friend. My dad and grandma are sad and have been crying alot. Now im feeling sad. Imleaving tommorow...

HarrisonH

I doubt Pokemon will be a hit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    Why?

also this message length crap is retarded

PokeWe

Yo.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2013
    Standard problem, there's a girl I really like, but in about 2 weeks, we move to different schools. I'm not known to talk, so the direct approach probably won't happen. Ideas?

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    What is the name of those things which are cylinder-shaped and if you turn it upside down then a little thing inside the cylinder moves and it makes a sound like "woooooop"? Those are cool.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    What is the name of those things which are cylinder-shaped and if you turn it upside down then a little thing inside the cylinder moves and it makes a sound like "woooooop"? Those are cool.

Do not post stupid problems or problems that can't be solved. Ex: "I'm turning 16! Help!!" "I didn't study for a test tomorrow!" "I've been diagnosed with _____"

Read the rules. Don't do this.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    How do you know if you've lost your virginity? Where can you find it?

Please help me guys it's really important :(

Simple answer, if you ever left PC there's a chance you'd know it was gone, i can safely assure you though, that it can't be lost online.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Hello, one of my friends has been displaying some rather odd behaviour, he's already quite strange as he displays characteristics similar to OCD and often also hyperactivity. But what's worrying me is that he'll often disappear for long periods of time and nobody has any idea of his whereabouts during these times. When asked about it, he will either not reply or blatantly avoid the question. I've known him for a rather long time, yet I don't truly know him all that well as he keeps to himself mostly. Is it a good idea to respect his privacy and allow him to do as he wishes? Or would it be better to try and find out more, either with or without his knowledge (aka. sneaking around behind his back to try and find info) if he's in a bad situation, it may be better to try and find out in order to help. Any replies are greatly appreciated.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    i know this isnt super inportant. but io known this girl for too years now and she had a few bf's during then. and shes single now (from what i think) and thinking i should finally ask her out. i know she like me too. but theres other girls i may like to, and im just confused?

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    Depression, had it for years... I'm not asking for help to get over it, but I've tried to keep all that crap secret from people and act like a loser a fair bit ._.
    Just sorta wondering how some people think I should go about stopping it being kept secret. The way I see it, I can't beat something if I'm trying to protect it lol. This would be part of stopping it being secret, but what saying I'm depressed on a forum I hardly go on in the problems thread? lol It's a pretty weak start.
    Any suggestions would be appreciated, just something to get me thinking in a different way than I might be now.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Any suggestions would be appreciated, just something to get me thinking in a different way than I might be now.

"Here now, listen to this..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buqtdpuZxvk

Anyway, I don't have so much of a problem as much as a curiosity. Someone (a girl) told me last night that I was intimidating. I didn't quite agree, but the funny thing is that I've been told that before, by women. It's bizarre, because usually we guys are supposed to be intimidated by you gals! I still don't see how I'm intimidating. She claims it's my brain, that I'm essentially a walking encyclopedia and it's difficult to keep up.

My question is, does anyone have any idea on how to be less intimidating? It's kind of scary when you have the knowledge that the reason girls avoid you is because they're intimidated by your overabundance of information. :P

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    My question is, does anyone have any idea on how to be less intimidating? It's kind of scary when you have the knowledge that the reason girls avoid you is because they're intimidated by your overabundance of information. :P

The secret is to not show off that you are smart. Always act a bit dumb. This is especially important for girls because I find that guys do not like girls who are as smart as them or smarter.

Your's sincerely, Jolene

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    My question is, does anyone have any idea on how to be less intimidating? It's kind of scary when you have the knowledge that the reason girls avoid you is because they're intimidated by your overabundance of information.

Haters gonna hate. Trust me, there are gals out there who find brainy guys dead sexy.

ETA: Okay, I just had to check how old you were before I added the last bit: I'm one of them. XD

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    The secret is to not show off that you are smart. Always act a bit dumb. This is especially important for girls because I find that guys do not like girls who are as smart as them or smarter.

Your's sincerely, Jolene

It really isn't that I act smart. I'm actually quite a modest and joking guy. It's just that I know a lot of crap, and can discuss it. I think that's where it comes in. Some people call me a polymath, but then I dare them to quiz me on American History. :P

This is where the beauty of really bad jokes come into play, I've learned. Say a really bad joke, and you get the "Did he really just say that?" reaction. For example:

What do you call a man with no arms and no legs in a swimming pool?

...... Bob. teehee

Haters gonna hate. Trust me, there are gals out there who find brainy guys dead sexy.

ETA: Okay, I just had to check how old you were before I added the last bit: I'm one of them. XD

Well, thank you! Somewhat of a confidence booster. Truth be told, I'm quite content with myself, so this isn't as much of an issue as I think I may have led on. Like I said, it was just a curiosity.

An old wise philosopher once said:

I yam what I yam and that's all that I yam!

Brownie points to anyone who knows who said that. haha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back