• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Post Your Problems Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmadude

Keybledar43
    Years
    Well I wouldn't mind going but she already thinks I'm not going, I can't just walk up to her and say "hey I'm going after all."

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Just go, what can you lose?
    Go and then meet up with here there after the show (call her when you're there) and say you wanna take her out to congratulate her on such a good performance.

jmadude

Keybledar43
    Years
    Surprise her, maybe?

It always seems to work in the movies anyways. :P

Lol that would be so cliche XD, but anyway I think I might tell her I'm going rather than surprising her since she's kind of unpredictable.

Just go, what can you lose?
    Go and then meet up with here there after the show (call her when you're there) and say you wanna take her out to congratulate her on such a good performance.

That's a good idea I think I'll do that, thanks for the advice.

Last edited:

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Well.... did she just make it sound like you just don't have to go, or did she uninvite you altogether?

I'd go if it was the first situation.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Surprise the shillings out of her. Girls like to be surprised... in GOOD ways, alright? And I agree with the poster above, I think you'd want to be more than good friends if you thought of asking for help in this situation.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    PC, how do I get the attention of a girl I like? ):

Pick up lines? Ah, maybe not. Maybe try to get into a chat and try to find a common subject of interest. Then comes friendship. After that you're pretty close. Or maybe try eye contact? Facial expressions?
    There's many things you can do.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
    Can emperor penguin chicks be domesticated? I have heard that they can't, but then I saw this video which has a domesticated penguin in it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDN3L621ASI

So can they be domesticated or not?

As much as I would like one, no. They are very aggressive animals, not the least bit docile and aren't happy out of a flock. Keeping a whole flock in your house would just be plain cruel.

I'm not sure of the legality of it, but I'm sure you could have a pet Fairy Penguin. Their much smaller and not as reliant on large flocks.

Again though, I don't know if it would be legal.

Also, these birds produce huge amounts of faeces. Your parents may not be so happy. They are very noisy and if they are sick, most vets won't have a clue how to treat one. If you live somewhere like California, it may be too hot to let outside and then it will become grumpy.

So probably get a squirrel monkey instead.

If that's legal.

Last edited:

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Okay...so I like this guy Travis at my school. My friend Alex talked to him for me. And he said Travis said he would date me. But there is a problem...Travis says I'm cute but he says I'm FAT. So that's why he won't date me.

Should I try and change for him? Because I really like him and it seems he tries to be around me any chance he gets. Like I was talking with my friend by his homeroom class and he walked out. He had a lot of room to walk around me but he brushed right up against me.

I really like him. But should I change for him? I think I am pretty average. I'm 125Lbs at 14 and I am 5 feet tall. Our 8th grade dance is in 2 weeks and my dress is beautiful on me and I'd really like to go with him but he is popular. People like him usually don't date people like me...Help me please?!?

Last edited:

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    No, don't change for him. He's a douche. He's not going to last more than a year if he's so hung-up on you being, in his opinion, "fat."

Find someone who likes you for you and not for your appearance. If he thinks you're fat and won't date you BECAUSE of just THAT, then he's an *******, you don't want him, you don't need him, and you'll regret even trying. You'll never live up to his unrealistic standards, and he's going to treat you badly because of not realizing just how unrealistic, ridiculous, and disgusting he is.

Don't even bother.

Also, your aunt is trying to tell you "Show him you have huge tits so he imagines how sexy you must be naked." That's a bad way to get a man's attention: it shows that you're willing to show off your body to attract the opposite sex, which is disgusting and low. Don't listen to your aunt either.

Michfan

Bodacious Intellectual
    Years
    No, don't change for him. He's a douche. He's not going to last more than a year if he's so hung-up on you being, in his opinion, "fat."

Find someone who likes you for you and not for your appearance. If he thinks you're fat and won't date you BECAUSE of just THAT, then he's an *******, you don't want him, you don't need him, and you'll regret even trying. You'll never live up to his unrealistic standards, and he's going to treat you badly because of not realizing just how unrealistic, ridiculous, and disgusting he is.

Don't even bother.

Also, your aunt is trying to tell you "Show him you have huge tits so he imagines how sexy you must be naked." That's a bad way to get a man's attention: it shows that you're willing to show off your body to attract the opposite sex, which is disgusting and low. Don't listen to your aunt either.

Wow, Yusshin, you completely took those words out of my mouth. :) This aunt seems a little odd in the brain unless she wasn't serious. Also, since when was 125lbs "fat"?

PC, how do I get the attention of a girl I like? ):

Simple. You man up, TALK TO HER, and before you leave, ask if you want to grab a lunch or dinner or something. Also, don't talk about her physical looks and don't act clingy. Act like she is not on the top of your priority list.

Last edited:

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Oh. If you aren't a size 00 in jeans and wear an extra small shirt you are fat in my school. I'm called fat a lot and I don't get why...

Ayselipera

Excuse my preacher woman mother tendencies at the moment, but this is a girl to girl moment.

If he won't go out with you because he thinks you're overweight then he's just a piece of trash you can discard to the side. You're probably such a lovely young girl who has so much to offer and you're worth so much more then your body. The only reason why you should ever try to lose weight is for yourself, not for anyone else. If he is already basing your nonexistent relationship on looks then that shows just how much you're worth to him.

Plus by calling you fat he has already disrespected you not only as a women, but as a person. What right does he have to judge you? If he was a respectable boy he would treat you with the respect you deserve even before you two got into a relationship. From what I can see and as Yusshin lovingly said before me he is just a douche bag. He's already treating you like the only thing you're good for is your body and is putting you down at the same time. No one deserves that. Someone once told me, "Teach people how you want to be treated." If you lose the weight just for him then you're teaching him that he is in control over you and that you're just his piece of meat.

Go to that dance in your pretty dress without him and don't pay any attention to him. Dance with your friends and show everyone that you love your body and yourself and you don't need to fit some boy's standards to be happy. Everyone admires confidence and by doing that you'll be beaming confidence the whole night.

Also there is no need to be pushing up your chest either. I know I always say work what ya momma gave ya, but that's just me being silly. :) Just dress up, be beautiful, and don't let some fool tell you how to look. You are your own person and one day someone will see how beautiful you are and they're not going to care if you're 300 pounds overweight or if you're flatter then a table. All they're going to care about is who you are and that's all that matters.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back