• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Post Your Problems Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I am so ticked off by people I know.

So I am going to babysit my nephew tomorrow, but I have a hospital appiontent tomorrow at 1.30pm.

My sister's husband told me this " I will get him back at Two". I had told him before I have an appointent at the hospital. he said " take him with you" great now I have a baby to worry about while I am at my appointent.

And I have to rush down to pick him up at eight in the morning..and I am carring an baby inside me too..

anyway does anyone tick you off like this ?

I just don't get why you didn't refuse and tell them to put him in a daycare for a day or hire a sitter. Do they have money problems?

Years
    Before you say this is perverted or inappropriate for this site - this is a serious problem and I need somebody to try and fix it for me. [By the way, me and "John" are 13 years old.]

Me and my best friend of 6 years [who happens to be a boy] were having a sleepover. Late at night me and my best friend [we will call him John] were talking about people. Than he spurted a question - "I wonder what sex feels like?"

John looked at me and I looked at him. There have been some romantic times but never that serious. So then he... kinda rolled over and was laying next to me.

Then after 5 minutes of that we both broke out and started making out and grabbing eachother and touching eachother and ourselves and "doing it."

Then after about 20 minutes of that we calmed down and I went to sleep. And I have already gone through puberty and I could tell he had too. And I forgot about condoms.

So for the past few days I feel like I've been gaining weight. I think I might be pregnant. Also, I can not tell my parents or else they seriously might get mad at me!

Please help me. This is a serious problem and I don't want anything bad to happen.
    This better not be a troll.

Okay, the truth is, unless you're lucky (or you didn't actually have sex, by which I mean exchanging body fluids), the bad has already happened and you have to deal with the consequences now.

Most girls don't even suspect they're pregnant until after they miss a period. Thinking you're pregnant because you gained, or think you gained some weight isn't the best diagnosis. You won't gain weight after only a few days, if it has only been a few days. You weren't clear on that. If it has only been a matter of days then that's much too soon to know for certain. But that's beside the point.

Your parents getting mad is not something you should worry about right now. You should probably take a pregnancy test and do some soul searching so you can decide what you'll do if you do end up being pregnant. If you are then whatever you decide to do you'll almost certainly need to tell your parents. If you don't want to keep it you'll potentially need their consent and if you do want to keep it you'll definitely need their support.

~Hot n' Cold~

is too good for a title.
    Years
    Turned out I was gaining stress weight, I went to the doctor and told my parents. They were pissed, but it worked out.

Anyway, I have another problem. I'm just a list of large issues.

Well, ya see there's this guy I really like, we have been friends for 1 year, and we are really good friends. We hang out a lot and I think he might like me. I don't know if I should ask him out or wait and see if he asks me??

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    In my opinion, don't start dating until you're fifteen. Thirteen just seems abit young to be sorry.

XxAzaliaxX

n00b hack trainer
    Years
    I'm really scared of my house being:

--raided by the police
    because my grandfather is a drug addict and the cops have been eying our house a lot. You lose that sense of security when your house is raided.

--broken into
    the same reason as above, since my grandfather's a drug addict, he's also bringing his 'friends' over. They've been coming in the house and giving me looks, [AGELIMIT]I swear to God that if they try anything they hoped they had been castrated. [/AGELIMIT]

If I could move out I would, but I don't have a job, nor do I have the will to do so. My parents are trying their best to try to get him to move out.

Uggh... Normal people would be worrying about graduation, work, and friends. I'm on edge everyday, and I have to keep my door lock, so my cats end up pooping in my room

*sighs*

That's my problem xD It's good to get it off my chest.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I think that my brother's friend is trying to kidnap me. He keeps giving me these weird looks. And also, last week I was walking home from school and it was raining, and he pulled up beside me in his car and he was like, "Oh hey. Want me to give you a lift?" He was acting as though he just happened to be in the area when he saw me, but I think that he planned to meet me there. I think he had been waiting outside my school all day to get his greasy paws on me. I did not get in the car, of course.

I told my brother that his friend wants to kidnap me, but he thought I was being silly. What should I do?

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    I'm Being Pressurised Recently By Both Family And Friends. I Feel As If I Can't Open Up To Them, I Feel The only Way i Can Open Up As If it's in writing. And Recently My Friends Haven't Been Listening To Me. And I Can't Find A Way Of Talking To My Best Friend Alone Without Her Boyfriend Tagging Along, Making A Joke At Everything I Say. Even The Way I Speak. I Wouldn't Like To Talk To My Parents Because I Know They Wont Do anything to help me. I Need Someone Who Can Give Me A Push In The Right Direction. Someone Who Can Take Me Seriously And Accept Me For Who I Am. I Need A Friend Next To Me, But as I Say, I'm Not confident enough To Tell Anyone.
    Advice Please? (And Since The Suicide Of My Uncle Andy, Life Hasn't Been How It Was Before. I Really Would Like Some Help Of Some Kind, To Help Me Feel Better About Myself And Be Happy About Life)

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I think that my brother's friend is trying to kidnap me. He keeps giving me these weird looks. And also, last week I was walking home from school and it was raining, and he pulled up beside me in his car and he was like, "Oh hey. Want me to give you a lift?" He was acting as though he just happened to be in the area when he saw me, but I think that he planned to meet me there. I think he had been waiting outside my school all day to get his greasy paws on me. I did not get in the car, of course.

I told my brother that his friend wants to kidnap me, but he thought I was being silly. What should I do?

Here's what you do. You yell, and you scream, and you run away. Your brother's friend is most likely one of those Car Creepers. The kind in those elementary school videos your parents warned you about. Car Creepers can be your neighbor, your friend from school, or your dog. Watch out for those greasy paws. Don't ever get in the car with a Car Creeper. Especially if they offer you candy. Those are the sneaky ones. Even if it is Green Apple flavored. Also, don't walk on the sidewalk anymore, walk on the street. Then he can't pull up next to you! Hope that helped.

Beatrice

OH DESIRE
    Years
    I'm Being Pressurised Recently By Both Family And Friends. I Feel As If I Can't Open Up To Them, I Feel The only Way i Can Open Up As If it's in writing. And Recently My Friends Haven't Been Listening To Me. And I Can't Find A Way Of Talking To My Best Friend Alone Without Her Boyfriend Tagging Along, Making A Joke At Everything I Say. Even The Way I Speak. I Wouldn't Like To Talk To My Parents Because I Know They Wont Do anything to help me. I Need Someone Who Can Give Me A Push In The Right Direction. Someone Who Can Take Me Seriously And Accept Me For Who I Am. I Need A Friend Next To Me, But as I Say, I'm Not confident enough To Tell Anyone.
    Advice Please? (And Since The Suicide Of My Uncle Andy, Life Hasn't Been How It Was Before. I Really Would Like Some Help Of Some Kind, To Help Me Feel Better About Myself And Be Happy About Life)

I'm really sorry about that situation...maybe you can find some friends online? I'm sure you have some friends on PC. If you'd like, come and join the Pokecommunity IRC. They're nice people and always like newcomers.

I highly doubt that he would try to kidnap. Also, it would help if you defined weird looks. Also, would you not think that offering you a ride is a courteous thing? I mean, it was raining, he could have just drove on by. I highly doubt that he was waiting outside your school.

THAT OR

He has a creepy fetish in which he enjoys making babies with his friend's little sister.
    ----

Now, onto my problems. I am constantly getting migraines/headaches, and sometimes(a slight majority of the time) when I stand up after sitting/laying a whilst, my vision gets all blurred, and I stumble. Every time I have to lean on something so that I won't fall over. It lasts, at the most, 25ish seconds. I just want to know if it is serious or what is causing it or whatever.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    @AH When standing up suddenly (especially in a really awkward position), it can do that. Either that or your ears (balancing) and fluid are not equalized (I think that is how it works). Nonetheless, for the migraines, I'd suggest drinking more water, as headaches can be a result of that sometimes. Unless if you are in a noisy environment.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
    my sister is ruinning my life

I had plans tomorrow because I had a day off work, so we planned to have a mother/daughter in glasgow. then my sister deicides to bring up her son because he to her earier I want to stay at grannys.

when she came up of course hit her because she thinks life revoles around her and her son. My mum said

" Don't cause a fight tonight kerri"
    I just WANT her to take her spoilt son home so I can spend the day looking at baby things.
    this is the fifth time she has done this!

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Deal with it. Mothers will always be besotted with their children, and the young ones tend to get their way whenever possible. It's all part of growing up, and I'm certain that someday you'll have a kid of your own you'll insist to treat this way as well.

Throat

Oldschool pokemon
    Years
    You can't decide you'll be with someone by yourself. Furthermore, and I apologize for saying, you seem to be have a childish way to try to resolve a problem.
    I suppose you live in your mother's house, if your mother is ok with it, there's nothing you can do about.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    No one said you didn't, but I see so many young girls like you say they don't want a spoiled child, only to turn around when they have a child and spoil it rotten. And even if you don't do the spoiling, someone in your family will do so with every chance they get. Usually grandparents are the ones to do it, but I've seen it done by anyone in a family. Trust me, with age...seeing spoiled children will not bother you so much. Right now you're still fresh off childhood so you haven't yet obtained that ability to realize that once you grow up, they stop spoiling you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back