• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Post Your Problems Thread

Are these answers helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • For a Pokemon forum

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxlucifera

Zero; Less Than Three
    Years
    A week and a half ago I read a 30 page long thing for my US history class and just found out today (four days before it's due) that it wasn't the one we were supposed to read. Yet the one I read was the one that was there to download a week and a half ago.

!!!

(we also have to write about two pages worth on it).
    Talk to your teacher, explain the misunderstanding, and see if you can't get an extension on it. I'm sure your teacher would understand that.

Penguin13

Mountain Dew, Elixir of Life.
    Years
    30 pages isn't a lot. Just do it and get it over with. If you have to sacrifice some time breeding for a shiny munchlax, then so be it. It's not the end of the world if you have to spend some extra time and maybe miss some sleep to get a project done.

Penguin13

Years
    omfg guys, fashion emergency here.

Ok so tomorrow, I'm meeting up with a bunch of military guys for a car cruise. I have no idea what to wear. I'm wearing a black shirt. I have blue, dark blue, and black jeans, and dark blue baggy "ghetto" denim shorts. I have two pairs of shoes: black DC shoes, and red/white skate shoes.

DRESS MEEEEEEEEE.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    What did they ask you to wear? If it's casual then you can wear anything you want. However, if you want Army style, you should were a Black T Shirt with Cammo or Denim trousers.

Years

Ok so tomorrow, I'm meeting up with a bunch of military guys for a car cruise. I have no idea what to wear. I'm wearing a black shirt. I have blue, dark blue, and black jeans, and dark blue baggy "ghetto" denim shorts. I have two pairs of shoes: black DC shoes, and red/white skate shoes.

DRESS MEEEEEEEEE.

Black shirt, the shorts, and black DC shoes. (:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Personally, I'd prefer long socks for any occasion. Short ones just aren't that good somehow. Especially if it's a formal occasion.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I only wear short socks over Three quarter length trousers.

Have you decided on what you're going to wear yet, Penguin13?

Last edited:

Penguin13

Years
    Yeah I'm wearing the shorts with the black DCs. And I'm wearing white socks but folded down below the .. whatever of the shoe so you can't see it anyway.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years

DRESS MEEEEEEEEE.
    Ok since its with a bunch of military guys, i would say no shirt at all. in fact apply some oil to really bring out the guns. Push your hair back but leave a tuft in the front, much like elvis. And for the car cruise, it going to get hot in the car so wear some shorts to stay cool, the shorter the better. You never know what might happen so wear some light up shoes in case you have to run at night or heelys to glide to the nearest gas station if the car dies.

Hope that helps ;)

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Penguin, please.. just chill a little.. I'm sure that comment was just made as a joke. *Hug* As for what you should wear.. I personally think you shouldn't plan too much. Keep it fresh and be a little spontaneous, you know? Well.. at least that's what I do..

Good luck, though!

Penguin13

Years
    Penguin, please.. just chill a little.. I'm sure that comment was just made as a joke. *Hug* As for what you should wear.. I personally think you shouldn't plan too much. Keep it fresh and be a little spontaneous, you know? Well.. at least that's what I do..

Good luck, though!

Oh, so I should just chill when someone calls the defenders of American freedom flaming homosexuals? Yeah, k. Sure.

Azlef

Wha- we're on air?!?!
    Years
    My problem

Well, theres a girl at my school whos been acting really weird to me. Shes really nice some days, and not so nice others. I'm kinda nervous around her, my friend says shes a hard person to like. Shes one of those popular people, but apart from two friends(one of whom is a really nice person) nobody really seems to like her.When my friend explained this, another friend said(who was reading a manga comic at the time) "If you were in here*points to comic*you'd have a big ? mark above your head-don't worry about it!" Shes a really nice person, but is she right?

Penguin13

Years
    First off, lol @ "manga comic." And we can't answer your question, we don't know her. But if I were you, I'd try just being friendly and see how it goes.

Years
    Well, theres a girl at my school whos been acting really weird to me. Shes really nice some days, and not so nice others. I'm kinda nervous around her, my friend says shes a hard person to like. Shes one of those popular people, but apart from two friends(one of whom is a really nice person) nobody really seems to like her.When my friend explained this, another friend said(who was reading a manga comic at the time) "If you were in here*points to comic*you'd have a big ? mark above your head-don't worry about it!" Shes a really nice person, but is she right?

It seems as if that you like this girl, haha how cute!

I don't understand what you need help on, sorry but I am guessing that you like this girl? Just try and get on her good side I suppose. :) Best of luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back