• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Post Your Problems Thread

Are these answers helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • For a Pokemon forum

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Okay dude. I think I'm 100% messed up.

For some unknown reason, in the past week, I've grown a liking to pain. I've started to question why it's so bad. I like getting punched and getting dead arms and other limbs, I like having needles, I like being scratched by my Dog and Cat.

Before you say, no it isn't for attention, I'm an attention seeker yes, but this seriously isn't for attention.

I wouldn't go as far as to self harm... much. I cut my leg on purpose with a razor just to see how it felt. And I kinda liked the sting.

Am I messed up, or is this normal?

I'm 14 in less than a week, and I'm female. Just in case that changes things.

But dude, really. Someone tell me if I'm okay in the head.

That depends on what or why you like getting hurt in the first place. If you're not depressed in any way, and you just like the sting, then maybe you should try to get that feeling in a less dangerous way. :)

zerwey

:3
    Years
    You should've just beat the crap out of her. Seriously. How funny would it have been to see a video starting out with some whore dissing a lesbian, then the lesbian just blasts her in the face. That'd be Most Viewed in YouTube in seconds.

But since you didn't do that, this is your alternative (if it's still fresh in your school's mind.)

Go up to her with YOUR friends and their cell phones, start saying like "I thought about what you said, and you're right, I shouldn't ..." Then proceed to beat the crap out of her.

[Edit] And to all of you that are complaining no one likes you because you're different:

CONFORM. You won't be liked by the popular kids unless you dress, act, talk, and do what they do. There is NO WAY AROUND IT. Stop complaining.

Ahhh, great idea. You HAVE to do that. Then post it on YouTube. :D

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Well if you have a nak for getting hurt I dunno how anybody would be able to help you without feeling bad. Anyway uh can anyone help me find a mood changer I'm going insane.

Last edited:

sluttering

fighting evil by moonlight.
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2009
    Yeah, I'll try to do it in a less dangerous way. Any ideas? Please?

i doubt anyone would be rife with suggestions for self-injury, but i think everyone can be predisposed to a little masochism every now and then in terms of evaluating their stoicism.

you're most likely reacting to the endorphins caused by pain, and it's perfectly normal. if i were you, i'd channel it into athleticism. take up kickboxing or martial arts- you can get roughed up, dish it out, and have a fun hobby.

Years
    Um... Try to eat more chocolate? Hit the Gym?
    And Mr.Hack, youre 11, apparently. 11 year olds dont have GF's, mostly, and if that was true, wouldnt you be mourning, rather than posting on here. And in 'Stralia, we dont have ''exams'' till year 9. and 11 year olds arent in year 9, generally.

Last edited:

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
    Yay! Parents in the way!

Ok so i got me a problem. I was going to get a shiny new tattoo today but my mom wont let me get one from this guy because he doesnt work in a professional shop. now, i understand the risk involved (dirty needles) but this guy is very good and he does tattoos for a lot of people. he is very cheap.

Now, since i am 17 and i already have a tattoo, i have legal rights to get another one without my mom's permission. but im not trying to get thrown out of the house this early. but i also am very ODD (yes i know it spells odd) and when i am told that i cant do something by somebody it really urks me and makes me want to do it more (u know, i bet a lot of people have that). So i am sort of at a stand-still here. What should i do?

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    I'd suggest you talk to your mum, explain that you trust this guy and its your safety on the line. If she still disagrees, then you can talk about getting a tattoo elsewhere, so that she feels comfortable. I wouldn't reccomend going behind her back, because trust me, she would find out and it won't be comfortable when she does :\

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Parents are boring. Everyone has an illegal motorbike why can't I?
    Kidding. But yeah everone has a motorbike of sorts. But i want an atv. They think even a 4 wheel vehicle is dangerous. Bah 2 more years and Ill get me one of them ATV.

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
    Parents are boring. Everyone has an illegal motorbike why can't I?
    Kidding. But yeah everone has a motorbike of sorts. But i want an atv. They think even a 4 wheel vehicle is dangerous. Bah 2 more years and Ill get me one of them ATV.

um.....im not quite sure what your saying here....can you elaborate?

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2012
    I say do whatever you want to do and face the consequences of your decision like the adult you seem to believe that you are.

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
    A tattoo will be with you for your whole life. I really don't think you should go to a guy just because he's "cheap", even if you trust him. I'd say go for something you know is higher quality- even if it's more money, you'll know the image you have to have on you until death won't bear any harm xD But if you really want to, go ahead... it's your choice, right? If you're old enough to get a tattoo, then you should be old enough to accept any consequences of your actions, or be proud of a good decision!

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Ok so i got me a problem. I was going to get a shiny new tattoo today but my mom wont let me get one from this guy because he doesnt work in a professional shop. now, i understand the risk involved (dirty needles) but this guy is very good and he does tattoos for a lot of people. he is very cheap.

Now, since i am 17 and i already have a tattoo, i have legal rights to get another one without my mom's permission. but im not trying to get thrown out of the house this early. but i also am very ODD (yes i know it spells odd) and when i am told that i cant do something by somebody it really urks me and makes me want to do it more (u know, i bet a lot of people have that). So i am sort of at a stand-still here. What should i do?

Well First of all, you parents cant throw you our for getting a tattoo. If they do that, then they really don't care about you anyways. It's just an empty threat. It's your body, and your legal right to get a tattoo. However just because you have the right doesn't mean you should use it. If you do use it, go to a reputable, professional tattoo artist who does good work. I'm sure you know you have to live with the image for life, unless you have it laser'd off, which is cost-prohibitive really.

Personally I'm planning on getting a tattoo myself, however I'm not going to rush into that decision. The image I choose will be something that means a lot to me, and one I will never be ashamed of. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back