• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Post Your Problems Thread

Are these answers helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • For a Pokemon forum

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ... You either had sex with a dirty girl or you have a problem with your urinary tract.

Either way go to a doctor for medical attention.

Not that bad, it's just stinging. Maybe his little friend is just irritated. You don't have to bring sex into it the first chance you get.

But yeah, if you start peeing rainbows, then go seek a doc.

Reactions: Zet

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    It shouldn't sting at all when you pee...

But yeah, if you start seeing rainbows, like Pichu said, you should go to the doctor, lol.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    ok now I have a new issue it stings when I pee I need help what should I do

I don't believe you. I think you were faking your girl story and this is just stupid. Don't go to a Pokemon forum to get help with your genital herpes, go to a doctor.

Years
    If it stings when you pee, check the following:

Where are you peeing from. If it is from your rear end, stop immediately and go to a doctor :P
    If you have any other symptoms, then post them o.o
    what is your urine colour? If it is not transparent, or close to transparent, go see a doctor... It shouldnt be naruto-orange and it shouldnt be any other color. (unless its blue, then someone played a prank on you)
    What are you eating?
    Did you have intercourse and get STDs?
    do you have problems with kidneys?

if so, go see a doctor...

If its not any of the above, you are lying :)

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    If it stings when you pee, check the following:

Where are you peeing from. If it is from your rear end, stop immediately and go to a doctor :P
    If you have any other symptoms, then post them o.o
    what is your urine colour? If it is not transparent, or close to transparent, go see a doctor... It shouldnt be naruto-orange and it shouldnt be any other color. (unless its blue, then someone played a prank on you)
    What are you eating?
    Did you have intercourse and get STDs?
    do you have problems with kidneys?

if so, go see a doctor...

If its not any of the above, you are lying :)
    Urine is fine when it's a yellowish color. The more yellow in your pee the more toxins your body is getting rid of.

Don't give out advice when you don't know what you're talking about.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Well yeah. If your urine is as dark as night then you have a problem.

I was just saying that it's okay for your urine to be a dark yellow color. It just means you had something real bad for you (maybe a few cans of soda or a greasy dinner).

notbob

ZE ULTIMATE POWA
    Years
    I try time and time again to try and please everybody with my hacking techniques. I work hours upon hours working on the tiniest details on my maps, but everybody hates them. They say they are too square, the palate is bad, too much grass, and I never get anything positive. I have had my heart broken so many times, so what it all comes down to is that I am giving up hacking. I suck at it so I might aswell leave this god forsaken fess pool. From now on, I will stay offline and I will also move back to the RobloxHQ forums. So goodbye cruel, heartless, imbeciles. Goodbye. *sniff* *sniff*

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I try time and time again to try and please everybody with my hacking techniques. I work hours upon hours working on the tiniest details on my maps, but everybody hates them. They say they are too square, the palate is bad, too much grass, and I never get anything positive. I have had my heart broken so many times, so what it all comes down to is that I am giving up hacking. I suck at it so I might aswell leave this god forsaken fess pool. From now on, I will stay offline and I will also move back to the RobloxHQ forums. So goodbye cruel, heartless, imbeciles. Goodbye. *sniff* *sniff*
    If you can't take the criticism that you shouldn't make things for other people. What do you think happened to Bill Gates? You think people just started to like his stuff? Of course not. This is how we, as the world, improve ourselves.

Also if your leaving these forums you shouldn't make a thread and a post as well. Bad troll is bad.

Years
    Urine is fine when it's a yellowish color. The more yellow in your pee the more toxins your body is getting rid of.

Don't give out advice when you don't know what you're talking about.

As you stated, it's removal of the toxins... What happens if there's a crazy amount of toxins? Kidney hurt, and so does your penis/vagina... It's called sodium.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Well yeah. If your urine is as dark as night then you have a problem.

I was just saying that it's okay for your urine to be a dark yellow color. It just means you had something real bad for you (maybe a few cans of soda or a greasy dinner).

As you stated, it's removal of the toxins... What happens if there's a crazy amount of toxins? Kidney hurt, and so does your penis/vagina... It's called sodium.
    Please read the quote above. I've already said that if it happens it's bad.

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years

Ctrl C + V FTS (fer the sympathy), eh?

As for matt, try eating healthier? I honestly don't know. Don't rip me fo bad advice =p

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I'm going to secondary school and I'm absoulutly terrified
    I'm worried I'll get bullied and all that stuff
    all you people who have went from primary to secondary school help me out please
    Seriously, everyone is just as scared as you, and if you think they're not, they're just hiding it.
    Not everyone is out to get you. People want to be friends, so just talk to someone who looks friendly. They probably wanted someone to talk to them, and will happily talk to you.
    xD Good luck next year :D

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I'm going to secondary school and I'm absoulutly terrified
    I'm worried I'll get bullied and all that stuff
    all you people who have went from primary to secondary school help me out please

You probably will get bullied a bit at first, most people do, but don't worry it's normally just some insecure people trying to impress each other. If you do get bullied the first thing you must do is go to a teacher, don't bottle it up, because i did and i still have issues over it. Don't worry about being called a grass of teller or whatever, it's ok to tell someone if you're being treated badly.

Like Blue said, look for other people and just try talking to them, I know that like every year 7/year 8 feels the same sort of fear and insignificance when they start secondary school, so chances are you'll make friends instantly.

Years
    thanks for that aswell I think my prob has been fixed
    thanks fox and blue

If you'll allow me to chip in also, I'll just say that everyone goes through the same sort of thoughts that you're going through/have been through. With secondary school there will be a lot of new people that you won't even know, so you'll have a chance to turn over a new leaf, as it were.

Years
    Hey guysss;

I just wanted an opinion over something:

I told my gf that i was going to skip school today because theres a athletics carnival... (told her yesterday) and she didnt get the sms, so i sent one to her friend telling her to tell her that to check her fone.

It seems i told the wrong friend, (who hates my gf) and now, my gf in turn, is pissed off at me.

Is that reasonable grounds to get pissed off on? over a mistake?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back