• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Post Your Problems Thread

Are these answers helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • For a Pokemon forum

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    If not playing with him could be a choice, it'd be a good one, but I forgot if I mentioned or not that I get pressured into playing, since that whiny little man is so used to getting whatever he wants :/

It is a choice. I'm sorry to be harsh, but saying "I get pressured into playing" is just another way of saying "I give up when he nags" Stay strong and refuse to play with him. If he's used to getting what he wants all the time, then he's not used to living in the real world. By introducing him to it, you're clearly doing him a favour.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    Dress up in a halo suit, get an airsoft gun (preferably a high power AEG), and unload on that little bi***. Show him who the real halo master is.

Back when I was your age I could remember getting mad over trivial stuff like that. It was my friend and Socom I do believe. In retrospect- it was pretty petty, and not even worth getting mad over. If you dont like my first option then maybe either A) dont play with him. B) talk to him about his cockiness, or C) get better than him.

Lash

Years
    It is a choice. I'm sorry to be harsh, but saying "I get pressured into playing" is just another way of saying "I give up when he nags" Stay strong and refuse to play with him. If he's used to getting what he wants all the time, then he's not used to living in the real world. By introducing him to it, you're clearly doing him a favour.

I honestly should. I'm glad he's going to some 5 month program sponsored by the military, and hopefully he will build people skills there. If not, guess I'll just have to step up and say no.

Dress up in a halo suit, get an airsoft gun (preferably a high power AEG), and unload on that little bi***. Show him who the real halo master is.

Back when I was your age I could remember getting mad over trivial stuff like that. It was my friend and Socom I do believe. In retrospect- it was pretty petty, and not even worth getting mad over. If you dont like my first option then maybe either A) dont play with him. B) talk to him about his cockiness, or C) get better than him.

I like the first choice best. HEADSHOT! BY MYCHILDREN MYBRIDE YEAH! lol
    He prefers to not listen when I try to talk to him about his attitude problems, and I don't wanna become better than him because I don't want to become a basement Xbox live, oh god WoW of all things kinda guy,

mattattack

Huh, Son?
    Years
    Hi I have a problem. You see I like this girl and I text her frequently and she thinks I'm a freak. I told her shes cute when shes mad and that made everything worse. Please I need help I want her to love me instead of getting mad at me. Please help me shes 13 and I'm 13

Years
    Hi I have a problem. You see I like this girl and I text her frequently and she thinks I'm a freak. I told her shes cute when shes mad and that made everything worse. Please I need help I want her to love me instead of getting mad at me. Please help me shes 13 and I'm 13

Sorry about the flame war in the other topic.
    I am sorry about that as I was involved.

However, you have to understand that you are acting very silly and slightly creepy about this.
    If she is saying you are "freaky" then I would back off and let it be for a while.

Texting her and telling her that you like her and calling her "cute" isn't helping you cause, mate. The best thing you can do is just forget about it for a little bit. Act casual and don't seem desperate. Ok?

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Jun 12, 2024
    Um, I don't mean to be rude or anything, but are you ugly and/or smelly?

Years
    but she said she never wants me to talk to her again

Then she isn't joking.
    Just back off, seriously!!!

I can't stress enough that you are digging your own hole here, and you are half a mile down.

It is getting a bit silly, if you are this obsessive over the Internet, I don't want to know how you are with her.

I am not being mean, but just let it rest for a bit, ok?

Years
    but how long until I can talk to her

You will have to play it by ear really.

My advice would be to leave it for, say, a week. Give her a chance to forget about the incidents, if she can.

Then, send a CASUAL text saying something along the lines of:

"Hey, how are you doing?"

SIMPLE! XD
    Don't over complicate it by asking too many questions or forcing your feelings for her, just be cool and calm!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    *sigh*

must I repeat myself

Dude, seriously>>

just get over her, all this trouble to get a girl that you know doesn't like you and your doing all this stuff and she is just getting mad at you and your still trying to get her?

I'm sorry but thats just pathetic, like what everyone else said, your borderline stalker, keep it up and she will file a restraining order........

She is just one girl >>
    Quote:
    Originally Posted
    by mattattack The Post Your Problems Thread
    so your saying i have no use of getting her. But i'm not constantly texting her like a stalker
    heh, heh

Well lets look at the facts again, your constantly calling her and texting her and she just gets madder everytime you do, and now she is threatening to call the police and file a restraining order

so yea, unless you wan the cops after you, I suggest you stop :)

Besides you just admitted you texting her like a stalker

hmm...............maybe.........SHE REALLY MEANS IT!! :)

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022

Are you on crack? She thinks you're a freak so why should you even like her? Just leave her alone and in time start talking to her normally. Maybe when she's 14 and you're 14.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    ... You either had sex with a dirty girl or you have a problem with your urinary tract.

Either way go to a doctor for medical attention.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back