• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Post Your Problems Thread

Are these answers helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • For a Pokemon forum

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
Years
  • ive got a problem.

my BF is with me and another chick. HE has a kid with this chick and lives with her yet he says he loves me. He tells me im better then her and that he wants kids with me etc. what do you make of this situation?
    guhhh I HATE men like that! He is so just trying to play around with you, Ashley dont waste your time on someone like him. If he really loves you then he shouldnt be living with her, just leave him and you'll also see that if he truly did love you, he might possibly try to get you back.

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
  • you know whats sad about him. i only talk to him about 2 2/12 hrs a day and [like 2nite] i get basicly *****ed at when i ask to talk to him at night. He tells me its "his" time and he wants to play a game. He has an app called 'steam' but when i ask him to put it on steam so he can ttm and play the game, he says "well ill have to keep tabbing out to tty every 20 seconds and i cant play my game." its not fair really. All i want is some time. But if his other gf were to ask for time, he would give it to her. its not fair really and i cant even stand up and say anything or he'll say, "you know what you got into". ive concidered leaving him.

AuraAshley

Years
  • you know, ive been thinking about that. its bullSh*t that i have to deal with basicly hearing "im not tty at night". He says he cares about me more, but if he did, why would he tell me no[ and ***** about it] when i wanna talk to him past 11 at nite, but wont tell her no saying "well she needs time too". You live with her you idiot i mean rly. i only see him on the "weekends" and im getting fed up really. Im tired of basicly being 2nd only getting 2 2 1/2 hrs to talk him, etc.

Penguin13

Mountain Dew, Elixir of Life.
    Years
  • Ashley. By the sound of it, you're very desperate for a relationship. You know this one isn't working out, yet you still cling to it. Since you don't want to let it go, you're just putting yourself through all of this ****. It really is all your fault. Either leave him or continue suffering. There is no changing him.

AuraAshley

Years
  • this is what i meant by biching
    Ashley <NaziRabbiOfGermany>: im just getting fed up only tty [about] 2 hrs a day. and ur loosing ur internet soon and i cant see u this weekend so
    T/Sgt. Lehman [63rd ID]: you think i want u not to come over this weekend or my internet going off
    Ashley <NaziRabbiOfGermany>: no i just want to tty for more then 2 hrs a day its rediculous rly
    Ashley <NaziRabbiOfGermany>: hows t his for a comparason
    Ashley <NaziRabbiOfGermany>: this*
    Ashley <NaziRabbiOfGermany>: even if dj was abusive and was cheating atleast he talked to me for longer then 2 hrs and he enevr told me "well i dont wanna tty rite now cuz i wanna play a game" and i dont wanna tty all nite mainly cz i dont stay up all nite i usually g2 bed about 1 or 3
    Ashley <NaziRabbiOfGermany>: 2*
    T/Sgt. Lehman [63rd ID]: compairing me to him
    Ashley <NaziRabbiOfGermany>: its true tho about that one aspect
    Ashley <NaziRabbiOfGermany>: u are better then him by far
    Ashley <NaziRabbiOfGermany>: he never intentionally blew me off
    T/Sgt. Lehman [63rd ID]: if you want someone tty all day every day go back to him
    Ashley <NaziRabbiOfGermany>: to my knowledge
    Ashley <NaziRabbiOfGermany>: i dont wanna tty all day
    Ashley <NaziRabbiOfGermany>: wtf
    Ashley <NaziRabbiOfGermany>: just more then 2 hrs
    Ashley <NaziRabbiOfGermany>: :[
    Ashley <NaziRabbiOfGermany>: besides i dont want him i want u
    T/Sgt. Lehman [63rd ID]: yes now we talk alot during the day and night wheres my time
    T/Sgt. Lehman [63rd ID]: w/o being bothered by spam
    Ashley <NaziRabbiOfGermany>: w.e im not trying to fite w/ u my god this is y i dont tell u wtf is wrong b.c u somehow wanna fite b.c of itT/Sgt. Lehman [63rd ID]: you know how bad i feel atm and keep pushing me
    Ashley <NaziRabbiOfGermany>: im not trying to
    T/Sgt. Lehman [63rd ID]: well you are
    Ashley <NaziRabbiOfGermany>: w.e ur rly good at making me feel like **** arent you?
    Ashley <NaziRabbiOfGermany>: \im not trying to argue with u
    Ashley <NaziRabbiOfGermany>: or push u
    Ashley <NaziRabbiOfGermany>: i was just saying wats on my mind
    Ashley <NaziRabbiOfGermany>: but w.e
    Ashley <NaziRabbiOfGermany>: ill jsut keep **** to myself and not tell u
    T/Sgt. Lehman [63rd ID]: you knew i wanted to be alone tonight but kept pushing until you got what you wanted
    Ashley <NaziRabbiOfGermany>: wow an hr out of 4 or 5 hrs ull be up such a big deal isnt it
    T/Sgt. Lehman [63rd ID]: it is when now im staring at a screan with nothing to keep my mind off this pain
    Ashley <NaziRabbiOfGermany>: this is stupid, last nite u *****ed at me b.c of my cheating, and now ur *****ing at me b.c i asked to tty for an hr.
    Ashley <NaziRabbiOfGermany>: im not gonna deal wif u *****ing at me every nite
    T/Sgt. Lehman [63rd ID]: cause you keep asking for more and more and more
    Ashley <NaziRabbiOfGermany>: i wanted an hr
    Ashley <NaziRabbiOfGermany>: :P
    Ashley <NaziRabbiOfGermany>: silly
    T/Sgt. Lehman [63rd ID]: soon ill have just 1 or 2 hours a day to myself
    Ashley <NaziRabbiOfGermany>: so hard to want an hr of ur attention b4 i g2 bed rite
    T/Sgt. Lehman [63rd ID]: you had me earlier
    Ashley <NaziRabbiOfGermany>: its sad when all i want is an hr of ur attention tonite i get *****ed at for asking for it thats not fair
    T/Sgt. Lehman [63rd ID]: cause it will happen tommorow then the next day when you know i like night time to myself

i mean all i wanted 2nite was an hr to talk to him and he *****es. its not fair

Last edited:

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
  • Ashly, you sound too clingy and he sounds too selfish

You better end any relationship you two have with eachother and fast

AuraAshley

Years
  • im not clingy. u see today all i talked to him was about 1 1/2 2 hrs he spent time wifh his other gf for about 3 or 4 hrs. all i wanted was an hr to talk to him. hows that me being clingy? its not

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • im not clingy. u see today all i talked to him was about 1 1/2 2 hrs he spent time wifh his other gf for about 3 or 4 hrs. all i wanted was an hr to talk to him. hows that me being clingy? its not

I most likely have no right to say this, but "his other girlfriend"? You don't mind that at all? And the fact that he has a child with this other woman?

AuraAshley

Years
  • i actually do and he knows it but he wont leAVE her cuz of their kid. i mean he tells me all the time that im better then her etc. and im like then why dont leave her

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    So, your 'boyfriend' has a second girlfriend and won't leave her for you because of a child? Something doesn't sound right.

Shiny

Years
  • You have no idea of how weird the situation seems, it is what I would see on Jerry Springer at 2am.

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
  • I think whoever this is might be trolling or really REALLY stupid. No girl is this dumb. Just ignore her future posts I guess.

Shiny

Years
  • That would seem abit harsh, would it not? She came here asking for help, the least we could do is offer her it, even if she is lying and fabricating stories.

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
  • Still, theres the saying "dont feed the troll" and I mean come on. Going into a thread to complain about your boyfriend (pimp?) and his OTHER girlfriend who has their child, saying he doesnt talk to you enough, only 2 hours a day?
    I can understand it's harsh but this just seems rediculous

Shiny

Years
  • You may want to remove the censor bypass, and maybe it would be best if you two continued this through PM, as to not spam here.

AuraAshley

Years
  • i dont lik being told im lying. Im not lying i know its a weird situation but its true.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back