• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Power Of Eight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    chichimi: okay

Alter Ego - Yeah, you are ^_^

Sithre - Accepted.

We can now begin!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boat glided along the clear water, headed for Thunder, Ice, and Fire Island. There lied Team Azure, trying to capture the Legendary Birds. The people that were in the boat were the eight people chosen to be sent to the islands to stop the monstrosity. They also had a leader, Max, but he was there to just explain them their mission and stuff.

Max walked to the front of the boat where a tiny stage had been erected. He stepped up onto it and walked over to a microphone and cleared his throat, waiting for the trainers to stop talking and look at him.

Once particular trainer was leaning against a wall, watching the man walk onto the stage and stand there, apparently waiting for them. Tarin crossed his arms and awaited him to talk....

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Espeon Emporer said:
    Alter Ego - Yeah, you are ^_^

OOC:I'll take that as an 'in'.

At the first sign of life from the direction of the stage, Sanada looked up from the friendly game of poker he, Loki, and Sneasel had been immersed in (The trainers had politely refused, which was regrettable considering the effort that each of the three playing had put into rigging the game in their favour). The boy (or man, Sanada couldn't quite tell from this distance) on the stage didn't strike him as anyone special, brown hair, green eyes, about average height, a tan. Just your average trainer. Sanada wondered how this person could maintain control of a group, that could quite generously be described as a rag-tag band of individualists, when it seemed to require so much effort from him just to make the audience shut up and listen. "Well..." he muttered to Loki "Let's hope he surprises us."

Last edited:

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Jet was paying close attention to the man on the stage.Why did he even agree to go?Peope were stairing at him about what he was wearing.He didn't like it to much,but tried to pay attention to the guy on the stage.He notesed a weight on his head,and pet it.It was none other than Hypa."Oh,hey girl.You finished being fasinated by the sea?"He asked.Hypa nodded and sqweeled happily.
    Hypa had a likeling towards water,because she and jet never travled near it.Not anymore,anyway.Hypa payed attention to the man to,waiting for him to speak.

Deadly Aim

Seth Wayes
    Years
    Seth was parked up on the wall next to Max. He was looking around at the other trainers, who were a primarily foreign lot to him. Then again, that might have an explanation, as he is from a different region. He looked over at Max and spoke to him.

"So Max," He said calmly."You looking forward to this?"

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    Sithre ignored the growing commotion on the deck, He knew they were going to be battling and that is all that mattered to him. He was only thinking of his pokemon, whether or not the other trainers win or loose or whatever , doesn't matter. He was ready for his Metang and Pupitar to evolve and that was his top priority.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Jet shruged,seeing the man was ready,but wasn't talking.He slid down the wall that he was leaning on,and got a brush out.Hypa's ears perked and got off his head,and stood in front of him.Jet smied and stroked Hypa with the brush,making her fur shiney and heathy looking.Then he put away the brush and got out something that looked like a rare candy.He unwhaped it,and then gave it to Hypa.She ate it happiy,and then Jet's poke'nav beeped quietly.He opend it,pushed a button,and it said that Hypa had grown to level 30.He then put it away and got out two apples,he gave one to Hypa,and ate one himself.He looked around,wondering if he should take a chase and explore,risking missing the guy's annoucement.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    OOC: Deadly Aim, Max is the one on the stage. Tarin is the one leaning against the wall. ^^

IC: Max cleared his throat one more time before finally speaking.

"Umm, I'll begin with giving you with a little briefing. I'm sure you were already were told a little bit about your mission when you were asked to do this, but I will expand on it. You will be paid after the mission is over, and if anyone is injured or killed, well, God forgive anyway, we will of course take care of it. No one will be left behind."

He stopped talking and looked around at the crowd to see what people looked like. Were they scared, excited, or extremely wierded out? Who knows...

"There is an evil orginization called Team Azure. They have captured the Regi Trio and their next targets are the Legendary Bird Pokemon. Our mission is to stop their actions, set the Regi Pokemon free, and arrest Team Azure. Now, does anyone have any questions before I continue?"

-----------

Tarin continued to lean against the wall until he saw a boy about the same age as him approach him.

"A little I guess. I'm mostly in it to strenghten my pokemon and get the money. I've been a little short on cash lately."

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    As the person, whom Sanada now vaguely remembered to have introduced himself as Max, took another awkward pause Sanada grew ever more impatient. They had been waiting in the same spot for about half an hour without hearing anyting that wasn't already common knowledge or easily figured out (A trio of huge, lumpy, Pok?mon tearing up the contients wasn't excactly a big secret, and capturing the legendary birds was a logical next step). Too impatient to just sit around waiting until it was declared that no-one had anything to ask (because they never had), Sanada discreetly made his way to the corner, where two boys, about his age he surmised, were having something that might be described as a discussion.
    "So" he said in a half-whisper as he came within speaking distance "Do you guys know anything about this 'Max' character?"

Last edited:

Deadly Aim

Seth Wayes
    Years
    "No, not really..." Seth replied, loking up at Sanada. "the thing I'm concered about right now is the first legendary bird, Articuno. You see... There are tales in my home region saying that Articuno once roosted at the Snowflake Tower in Separt Village, my hometown, but one day, something powerful drove it away. It was described as "the flexible being," capable of generating copies of itself and had the ability of bending its body in various ways at will... I am troubled by this..."

(OOc: In case you didn't catch the hint, that flexible being was Deoxys.)

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    (Gah, I wish the other people would start posting)

Max stood there for a second and looked around at all the trainers. It looked like nobody had said anything yet.

"well, we'll arrive at the islands in about 20 minutes. So do anything you need to do befre we get off."

He gave one last nervous smile at then and then quickly rushed off the boat and into a back room.

---------------

Tarin looked at yet another trainer approaching him.

"Nope. Not much. Kinda starnge person though."

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Bruce was patiently standing in the corner waiting for the ship to arrive at the islands, he had always wanted to see even a glimt of the legendary zapdos he couldn't believe that now he actually had to save that magnificent creature.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC:
    Espeon Emporer said:
    (Gah, I wish the other people would start posting)
    I couldn't agree more...

IC:
    Sanada nodded in acknowledgment of the newfound information "Well, let's just focus on the task at hand...and hope that this 'flexible one doesn't become an issue." At least not without a substantial bonus in our paychecks he added as a mental note, "As for this 'Max', well...I hope he does a better job as a leader than a speechwriter. By the way, I'm Sanada and this" he gestured towards the Meowth who had been following the discussion from a discreet distance "Is my partner, Loki. I didn't catch your names though..."

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    "Tarin Shazuma."

He nodded at the boy and then sighed. Thiungs were getting a little boring. He hoped that this ship would arrive soon, or he would fall asleep from pure boredom."

Max sat in the tiny room that he had run too. He hoped that the trainers hadn't noticed his extreme nervousness.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Jet,not wanting to get too envolved with the other people,sat were he was.Hypa,however,wanted to hear more about the whole thing."chu!"She said,going into the midde of the coveration,and then just sitting ther and lisening.Jet let her because it was a fairly small deck,and he coud see anywere she went.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "Lovely", Sanada muttered under his breath. He would have thought that a mission of this caliber would attract some varied and, above all, interesting trainers, but between Tarin's refusal to anything beyond the barest of dialouges, the other boy's lack of answer, Max's stage fright, that rocket uniformed kid's fidgetiness and the complete lack of activity of the remaining party members this trip was turning out to be about as much fun as a sack of toenail clippings. Sanada had expected many hazards from this job, but not that boredom would be one of them. "Come on Loki." he said "let's go check out the ship."

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Bruce took chikorita out of its pokeball, Chikorita isn't it awesome? we're finally going to see the legendary zapdos.
    ''That Max guy doesn't seem to be much of a leader what do you think Chikorita?''.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hypa feeling slightly ignored,puffed out her cheecks.Before she could do anything,Jet snapped her up and took her to the edge of the boat were she could see water and calm down."Hypa!You can't shock anybody but me on the boat! I mean,it's surrounded by water,you should know what that means by now!"He wisperd yelled.She,not particuarly caring,shocked him,just slighty though.He growled,but et it go."Behave."He growled at her,and then also started to explored the ship.Hypa followed,despite her stuburness.

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    Sithre watched the trainers mingle, they all must have been thinking the same thing. "How was that kid going to lead us, he didn't seem like one to take charage..."

Sithre motioned, and his gengar appeared on the deck. Afew trainers fixated their gace on the melodic movements of this ghoulish pokemon.

Years
    OOC: Sorry I'm late, guys! Just a lot of stuff happening where I live, I'll be a bit more active from now, and a lot more starting monday ^.^

IC: Ali walked along The deck of the boat, Raichu walking peacefully alongside him. He couldn't help but overhear other team members talking about the leader.

'He doesn't seem that bad...' He thought to himself with a smile on his face. He walked out to the young, brown haired, green eyed man, and introduced himself, hoping that there really was more to him that made him leader-like.

'Hi... I'm Ali!' He stated, holding out his hand.

'It'll be nice to work with you on this mission, you seem like an awefully nice person!' Raichu looked out to the edge of the deck, noticing how much closer they were getting to the island. He couldn't help but get excited.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Jet saw someone new on the deck with a Raichu,he took sight intrest,and walked over to him.Hypa wanted to make friends with the raichu,so just bounced right over."Cha!"She said in an attempt to make friends with the evolved form of herself."Ali,is it?"Jet asked,wanting to talk to someone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back