• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Principal's office

iRawr-x

Water PokEmon LOvver
Years
  • I've only got suspension for 1 day at school, =3
    I think It was because of.. writing something in school toilets and yeah.
    Its kind of wierd, I just drew a smiley face =] I don't understand adults these days =.=

Years
  • The principal and I get along great. Although there are a few teachers I have my issues with.
    Doing well in school generally gives you that extra freedom - most teachers let you do your own thing if you manage to cope anyway...

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
  • I've had a detention, 1 and a 1/2 days in AC. The half day of AC was because I was out of dress code. And I would constantly be in the principle's office in kindergarten, because I refused to sit still and be quite.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I've never even had a detention! I be a good boi! >>

I had to "sign the book" once or twice in elementary school, it freaking killed me inside. D=

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • I've never been expelled or suspended, or had detention, OCS, and the like, I've been to the principal's office once, okay I was talking at this one kid at school and I'm like "I'm gonna kill you..." well he apparently took it seriously and decided to go to the teacher saying that I had threatened him. Thats why D=

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Never gotten in any trouble, not even a lunch detention for being late to class. xD

There was ONE time in 2nd grade though... my friends and I were playing as "Kids Next Door" (I was #5) and (damn peer pressure) I marked on some of the equipment with a red marker we found. :<

That ALMOST got me a write-up.

Besides that I've been an angel 8D

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Only got in trouble once, for a fight, which wasn't my fault =/ Got a 2 day suspension.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Yeah, i got in trouble in elementary.
    I got suspended once(fighting), went to I.S.S about 3 times(sadly, i always forged my parents signature, its best they didn't know), and a couple of detentions for picking on some kids.
    in middle school though, i have had only one I.S.S i could think of.
    but it was at the worst possible time, before the field trip.
    so yeah, i have a small criminal record other than arson.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    In elementary I had to 'flip my behavior cards' for talking to much quite a few times, then in first grade I gave a boy a black eye and made another one cry so I got sent home for that.

In junior high grades 6-7 I got like 4 detentions for missing homework.

As for high school, I've never been in trouble :D I WENT GOOD!

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    Lot's of detentions. I love being sarcastic with my teachers and obviously they don't like it at all :\

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • The only times I've had detention is when the teacher decides to give everyone detention. I haven't had an individual detention or anything. I'm pretty quiet at class, so I can't really tick the teachers off.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • I don't think I have ever got in serious trouble. I mean I have been told off once or twice but never even a detention. If I got a detention I would be so upset with myself...

Madden King 2000

I Am The Madden King
    Years
  • I bet that a Crip like me had detention a lot but, that is quite true, I made some art here and there and I got suspended for a two days. I also brought a weapon inside the school and got suspended for three days. Now I got to wait for next Monday so I can go back to school again.

Years
  • The most I had was detention a couple of times, which was mainly for odd little behavioural lapses and not handing in work in time. Otherwise I haven't done anything dire enough to warrant a suspension or a meeting with the principle.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • I haven't been in trouble that much to actually get sent to the principals office. And I've only been to detention once for something really stupid. D:

But I did get sent to the principals office once, but it was because I was being bullied. >.>

Back