• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Raiga GYM

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
  • I too look forward to our battle GoldIsHero, it's highly anticipated in my eyes xD

Although, I beat Goketsu, so I believe I may beat you... As long as you don't have the one lead that criples my plan, I'm all good...

Years
  • No ubers allowed? Fine with me. As long as you guys don't have any clauses. So any gym leaders up for battles?
    I think its standard rules and clauses but you will have to check with nexus
    anyways sorry if I haven't been too active on here but just message me if you want a battle and if im not on ill get back to you

Last edited:

dewey

Anime Addict
    Years
  • sorry for being so inactive guys. been busy with college apps and junk.

im back and ready for battle. bring on the challengers

Weblegende

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • I'll battle a gym leader. I am ready. My friend code is in my trainer card in my signature... Any gym leaders ready? Just give me a time. And we have to use Lv.50's right? And is it double battles?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Okay...Who has BEATEN a Gym aside from Sam?
    I think sam is the only one

I'll battle a gym leader. I am ready. My friend code is in my trainer card in my signature... Any gym leaders ready? Just give me a time. And we have to use Lv.50's right? And is it double battles?
    I think its level 100 standard rules and clauses, and single or double is up to gym leader I believe. all that info should be in the first post though but if its not pm'atize nexus to be sure

Years
  • >.> How do i do this right?
    do what? challenge the gym? just go to the first page and pick a particular leader or E4 member u wish to challenge or just post " any leaders or E4 members on for a battle?" if you don't have a particular person in mind. and if their not on just pm them and they will get back to you ;)

Years
  • Can I challange you? Do you have a prize?
    im not available for challenges till monday because I won't have wifi again till then since im at my dad's house atm and no I don't have a prize I give away. mostly only the gym leaders give away prizes at least right now anyway , you should check the first page too see which leader gives out which prize ;)

"I think sam is the only one "

aragornbird beat me as well
    ah sorry about that dewey ^^

on a completely random note, I noticed that other gyms like the extreme gym have like badges,symbols or crystals that the E4 members give away. I think the E4 members need symbols or badges of some kind to give away if we get beaten x) not that we will but you never know. If you didn't want to do like badges or symbols and wanted to be more original you could do orbs or something iono just a random thought I was having while I was looking at some of the other gyms xD

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2010
    kk looks like you need your first challenger lol ryan so sorry lol

Sheek

Paladin
    Years
  • Regarding something the E4 can give away, how about ribbons or medals? I was going to suggest a trophy, but that's best saved for if anyone becomes the Champion.

Also, if any other members of the Gym could help me out with getting my team together, it would be greatly appreciated. Things are getting busy lately and the time I can spend on training the team is slim. Just PM me if you can help, thanks :) .

Back