• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random Pokemon Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haru

Wolf Simp
Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    Ssj3 Pikachu:

Piloswine
    Slowbro
    Ditto
    Honchkrow
    Donphan
    Rapidash

Let me know, if there is problem with any Pokemon :)

I like this team! Ditto should make it interesting :D. I accept this team :3

Haru

Wolf Simp
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    Would it be alright if i got a new team and switched to playing Ruby instead?

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Just realised as wellci have no way to get manaphy, sorry
    Drifblim is your reroll for that.
    Would it be alright if i got a new team and switched to playing Ruby instead?
    You may switch games. Please fill out a proper sign up for it though so I know what settings to use

UPDATE: I am changing the sign up form to be a bit more clear.

OP updated through post #170

READ ME!!!
    Okay guys, listen up! I just went through about a month and a half worth of updates, and I see some problems with how y'all are behaving.

Firstly, if you see a sign up, I don't care what kind of post your making you give them a team! That is how this challenge keeps running, and I saw some people get left behind because no one gave them a team.

Second, read a person's sign up completely when you give a team! I don't know how many times I saw people giving NFEs when the person said no to them in their sign up. It needs to stop. It's disheartening when it seems like someone is ignoring what you wrote.

Thirdly, and this one is less prevalent than it was in the past, don't ask for rerolls unless you have a very very good reason! I can't always keep an eye on things but good rule of thumb is if the whole team is obtainable and fits your restrictions, you take the team. Just because you decide you don't want 2 Pokemon that are the same type after the fact or get a Pokemon you don't like doesn't give you the right to reroll. You knew what you were signing up for.

That's the end of my rant. I'm gonna try to incorporate more into the OP so that this stuff happens less. Good day.

Last edited:

Haru

Wolf Simp
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    Forum Username: Ssj3 Pikachu
    Game Version: Ruby
    Number of Pokemon: 6
    Exclude NFEs: Yes. Exclude them.
    National Dex: Yes
    Restrictions:No Ditto, Legendaries are fine,

Years
  • Forum Username: Lilio
    Game Version:Emerald
    Number of Pokemon:6
    NFEs: No
    National Dex: No
    Restrictions: At least one or two I get early in the game would be awesome.

Years
  • Lilio you get: Manectric, Crobat, Shiftry, Whiscash, Golem and Weezing - Since I haven't played emerald in about forever please let me know if either of them is unobtainable - But I think that Seedot should be found early in the game.

Mochika Rage

sickening, no?
    Years
    • uk
    • Seen Oct 1, 2017
    Oh, sorry! I accept the Firered team. My Feebas in Emerald disappeared because my game didn't save properly. Yay.

Haru

Wolf Simp
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    Alright heres my update:

Got 3 badges.

Wobuffet Beat Gym 1 easily.

My flying types barely beat gym 2 because they wouldnt obey orders XD

Beat Wally

Did alot of daycaring for Wobuffet, Chansey, Snorlax

Wobuffet and Chansey totally pwned Wattson

Team:

Wobuffet Lvl 26

Chansey Level 26

Aerodactyl Level 24

Snorlax Level 21

Moltres Level 17

Natu Level 16

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2015
    I apologize for not making updates about my team as I have been busy with other games. It appears that I beat the Elite Four on my first attempt.

Blaziken ♂ Lv.57
    Ability: Blaze
    Serious Nature
    Met at Lv. 5, Route 101
    Moves
    -Double Kick
    -Overheat
    -Blaze Kick
    -Rock Smash
    I have used Blaziken previously and he has not failed me before. He didn't do much during Gym battles but shined at the Elite Four.

Pelipper ♂ Lv.56
    Ability: Keen Eye
    Bold Nature
    Met at Lv.3, Route 103
    Moves
    -Protect
    -Surf
    -Shock Wave
    -Fly
    Pelipper was subpar throughout most of the game. He beat standard trainers easily but failed to accomplish much during important battles.

Seaking ♂ Lv.55
    Ability: Swift Swim
    Lonely Nature
    Met at Lv.6, Route 102
    Moves
    -Waterfall
    -Facade
    -Surf
    -Horn Drill
    Seaking was even worse than Pelipper. The only noteworthy thing about Seaking is that he delivered the finsihing blow against Steven.

Armaldo ♂ Lv.57
    Ability: Battle Armor
    Brave Nature
    Met at Lv.20, Rustboro City
    Moves
    -Slash
    -Ancientpower
    -Rock Tomb
    -Earthquake
    Armaldo was amzaingly strong considering that for most of the game he was confined to the weak Rock Tomb.

Bellossom ♂ Lv.55
    Ability: Chlorophyll
    Serious Nature
    Met at Lv.13, Route 110
    Moves
    -Petal Dance
    -Cut
    -Flash
    -Solarbeam
    Bellossom was downright the weakest member of team. I had raised a Vileplume before so I knew what I was in for. He may have defeated a Dusclops or so at the Elite Four but that's about it.

Zangoose ♂ Lv.55
    Ability: Immunity
    Rash Nature
    Met at Lv.16, Route 114
    Moves
    -Strength
    -Quick Attack
    -Swords Dance
    -Dig
    Zangoose was among the strongest on my team. The struggle against Norman was concluded on my first attempt due to the then Lv.29 Zangoose. At the elite Four he held his own against Drake but he didn't finish the sweep.
    I want to attempt this challenge again. (I might nickname my Pokemon this time and post updates.)

Forum Username: Master Magikarp
    Game Version: FireRed
    Number of Pokemon: 6
    Exclude NFEs: Yes
    National Dex: No
    Restrictions: A Pokemon capable of learning Cut must be obtainable before the 3rd Gym. Pokemon capable of learning Strength and Surf must be obtained before Fuchsia City (Pokemon at the Safari Game can be caught). All Pokemon total must be obtainable before Blaine.
    Previous Progress: No

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back