• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Real World

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
  • I walked along with sawrah, soon getting ahead of her. I get to the roof just before her. I took a seat to saphira's left and asked her, "Are you okay?" I asked her. "You seemed upset when you came up here," I said. She seemed less upset now, and I was glad.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • "I'm fine. Sawrah surprized me, that was all," Saphira answered back, smiling. She closed her sketchbook, placing it beside her. She had finished two of the kittens, and most of the yarn. It could wait later. "So, whats up? You guys wanna go anywhere or do anything? I'm finished with the test, so nothing can hold me back." Saphira said, glad it was over. She hated taking tests.

"Sure, I'm pretty bored, so why not?." I said as I picked up her sketch book and sat next to her. "What do you put in this thing? Drawings?."

ooc: I just felt like doing that, like this: he he he he he he he he he he he he *sings my immortal*

OOC: dID YALL NOTICE MY BLONDE MOMENT? I put a period after a question mark...?.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Saphira stared at Sawrah. "Whadoya think, genius? Drawings and sketches," She said sarcasticly, laughing. She remembered Sawrahs moments at home. She also remembered hers. "Well, whacha wanna do?" Saphira finally asked, still laughing.

Ooc: *sings Ash Grove just to annoy Sawrah* XD I got bored and actually memorized them.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Ooc: What thread?

Ic: Another round of 'I dunnos' had started. Saphira usually won. "I dunno, whado you wanna do today?!" She asked, smiling. She wasn't going to lose. Either Sawah came up with an idea or Jared did. Old memories and games were fun to bring up.

Ooc: Hey Sawrah, whado you wanna do today?!

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
  • I just watched as the two asked back and forth what the other wanted to do. Finally, it became less fun, and more annoying. "Okay..." I said interupting them, "I'll decide, we're all going to the movies!"

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • "Alright, the movies will work." Saphira said, stopping herself from saying 'I dunno'. She picked up her sketchbook, and waited for Sawrah and Jared so she could put it up. She had money inside, so there was no problem for her, but what about Sawrah and Jared? Saphira would find out soon enough.

Ooc: Fun ruiner... XD

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
  • "I pay for all of us, no discussion.I said acting all serious. I laughed at myself, a bad habbit of mine, but yet I mean I am just SO funny. I then waited for sawrah to rise, so that we all could leave.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
  • OOC; Lol, I know what you mean I'm a little off today in my RPing nitch. Maybe its just a bad day for roleplaying... :P

IC: "Alright then let's go" I said begining to walk forward, gently grasping saphira's smooth hand as I did so. I smiled a tad, and kept moving.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Saphira smiled moving closer toward him. "Whadoya wanna see?" She asked them, while they were in the room. She put away her sketchbook, and dragged a dark red hoodie out from the closet of no return.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
  • I let go of her hand as she put away her things, and decided not to hold it again. Maybe she wasn't in the mood right now. "Um... It doesn't matter, I wanna see... whatever you wanna see," I said with a small smile.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • "Well," Saphira said, looking in a newspaper that was thrown on the floor, "Theres a few scary movies like Boogyman and Hide and Seek, or theres your avarage, fall alseep in the middle movies like Because of WinDixie." She said, letting the paper fall to the floor. She had already memorized the times.

Ooc: I choose some real movies that are playing locally. XD Sawrah, we gotta have a sleepover and see some scary stuff. And the Grudge. Jar-head, have you seen the Grudge?

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
  • OOC: oooo, that movie was scary but yet really good!!!

IC: "I say we go see something really scary. Those two look scary, but anthing else?" I asked. I had heard of the two and only hide and seek looked even fairly scary.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
  • OOC; Ya we can make it a little bit back in time when those were still in the theaters!

IC: "Lets go see The grudge," I said remebering that it was in theaters right about now. "Its supposed to be wicked scarry!" I said, I then ran over to Sawrah, and went."woooooooo-wooooooooo. Just playin," I said with a laugh.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Ooc: Wooo... woooo? Me an' Sawrah were talkin' 'bout a sleepover! We rent DVD's a lot.

Ic: "Alright! The Grudge is supossed to be awesome." She said happily, sticking her hands in her pockets.

Oo9c: RP block. Someone do something.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back