• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Real World

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
OOC: The grudge is an awesome movie, so's Napoleon Dynamite, "Shocks... Pegs... Lucky!!"

IC: I then started walking towards the door, "Lets go" I said to them turning to wait.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Ooc: Whats that? A Liger. Whats a Liger? One of my favorite animals, a mix between a lion and a tiger. Bred for its magical powers.

Ic: "Alright lets go." Saphira said, walking past Jared and smiling at him. "I've heard some rumors about it, but I dunno which ones are true..."

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
"Me too..." As she walked by I got up to her pace I put my right arm around her back. I continued walking, "I heard that it was so scary, the first group of people who saw it had to take a break to get... unscared" It was a cheesy word, but I couldn't think of anything else.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Saphira laughed. "Unscared? Is it really that good?" She inquired, leaning against his shoulder. She couldn't wait. This was supossed to be an awesome movie.

"Okay, now all we need to do is call a cab..." Cars sped by them, taking no heed in the three.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
"I got it," I said waving down a taxi, soley with my left hand, as it passed us. It stopped a few feet long, but at least it stopped. I opened the door and took my arm off saphira for the moment. "You first," I said. I then sat down and closed the door in Sawrah face. I laughed, out the window. I then reopened it for her and moved over to the left, saphira moving as well.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
"Your sooo nice." Saphira joked, moving over to let Sawrah in, who wasn't logged in at the moment. The taxi screeched foward, swiftly winding its way through traffic. Saphira glanced at the clock, realizing they were going to be late if they didn't hurry.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
"Ah, five bucks says, 5 miles over te speed limit?" I asked the taxi driver. "Can do" He said removing one hand form the wheel to grab the five. "Thanks" I replied. "We won't be late." I said turning to saphira.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
"O... kay..." The taxi was not weaving its way in and out of the street, all over the road. It lurched to a stop, a little ways from the movie theater. It was as close as they could get.

"Thanks," Saphira said, climbing out. Was Jared going to pay?

Cyber Link

Sexier than Raichu Master
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2005
OOC: Can I join? I was thinking of making something like this. You beat me to it! ^^

Name- Hazen Ferner
Age-18
Description-Wears bootcut jeans, tight t-shirt under a button-down shirt (unbuttoned so you can see the t-shirt). He likes wearing cowboy hats (ranging from tan to white to black to straw, etc). He's kind of skinny so the "tight" shirt isn't really tight against his body, but it would be if worn by someone well muscled. He has jet black hair and hazel eyes (Green and brown). He doesn't tan easily so he commonly has a farmers tan.
Basic Info- He rides horses, cleans his horses stalls (he has two), and writes songs. He's trying to become an author/farrier/horse vet, and is current in trade school trying to get his farriermanship apprentice liscense.

Is that ok?

I watched as Jared and Saphira walked toward the roof exit. I then looked down over the edge of the roof, just gathering my thoughts. I quickly snapped out of it, and followed behind as I watched Jared's hand sway back and forth, as if it had a mind and was discussing with itself whether or not to hold Saphi's hand again. When we got down to the bottom floor and headed for a taxi that Jared had pulled over for us, he shut the door in my face and laughed childishly. It was just a joke, I could tell, but something inside me said that he was a joking jerk who applied to one of my favorite quotes: "The educated are not always intelligent". I didn't think bad of Jared, it just seemed as if he saw right through me, as if I wasn't there, calling me 'the other girl in the room', or 'your friend can come too, Saphira'. Even though I'm not normally like this, I was starting to become unhappy, as if I felt like I was alone and depressed. I've had issues with this before, but got on medicine and it went away. But something egnited again, in the mansion, or tonight in the taxi cab. Whatever it was, it was starting to make me wonder, if I was still going to have fun tonight. I tried to forget about it as I said, "Very funny, Jared", and got in the car. You could smell the cab driver a mile away, but we were right next to him, so it was as if a poisonous stink bomb had been set off in the cab, killing us, but we suffer and never die. I sighed as I looked over at Saphi and Jared. They looked so happy. My condition was getting the best of me. I looked away and starred out the window at passing cars.

ooc: Sawrah hungry. Saphi knows how I get when I'm hungry, don't cha?

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Ooc: You can join, but we live in the city. New York City!!! W00t! Start when ya want. ^_~

Ya, I know how you get... *remebers having to go to the hospital to get arm sewn back on*

Cyber Link

Sexier than Raichu Master
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2005
EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN said:
ooc: That's gonna be pretty difficult, but what the hay?! When I said difficult, I meant that cuz we are at the movies, what's he gonna do right now?

OOC: Me? WHAT AM I GOING TO DO, YOU ASK!?!?!?!?!?! *thinks hard*

Well if you know me, I'm good at blending in. So dontcha worry about ol' RM...er...CL! ^^

IC: A few young women walked passed him, and giggled lightly. Hazen turned around and blushed, but the girls kept on walking.

"What was all that about?" he muttered to himself as he kept on shuffling along the sidewalk, glancing up now and then, to look at the skyscrapers of the huge city.

He then looked down at his feet and found the answer. He didn't change out of his riding attire. He still had on his breeches and knee high riding boots on. "Great..." he muttered as he continued to walk on, trying to look like he meant to wear what he was wearing.

"Now...were is this apartment?" he grumbled after walking a few blocks into the city, glancing at a piece of paper that he had scribbled the address on.

OOC: I'll just rp about nothing for now! I'm good at that! *gets struck by lightning* XD

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
Sawrah was pretty good, at hiding her emotions, but I could tell she felt uncomfortable around me. Well, I guess uncomfortable wouldn't be the word it'd be more like, she felt that I was not all that I seemed to be. I didn't know why she would think negatively about me, I had done nothing to her. I was going to find out, and I wasn't going to let Sawrah lie about it. "Sawrah, why do you fell uncomfortable around me?" I asked her. "And DONT say you don't, because you'd being lieing."

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
saphira hadn't heard a word. She was watching everyone but them. "Hey," She said turning toward them, "Are we gonna go? The movie is gonna start soon." She smiled waiting for Jared and Sawah. But the look in Sawrah's eyes told her something was up.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
"Ya," I said looking at Sawrah as I stepped out of the Car. "Thanks," I said to the cabby, "How much?" "12 bucks" He told me, so I handed it to him. I waited as Sawrah stepped out of the car.

OOC; Sry fer powerplaying, just had to move the Rp along.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Ooc: 'Tis alright. I don't think Sawrah will really mind. Clean out your PMs....

Ic: "Come on then!" Saphira said. She felt extremely hyper and light-headed, but it was a good feeling. She was with two of the bet people in the world and going to scare the hell out of herself. Could it get any better?!

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
I tryed not to think of sawrah, but it kept coming to my mind. She didn't like me, although I couldn't tell why. I walked along with saphira, we dragged Sawrah, who wasn't online at the time, with us. When we got inside I stepped forward and bought 3 tickets for the grudge. "Thanks," I said stepping away from the ticket booth.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Ooc: Lol 'We dragged Sawarha along with us, because she wasn't online at the moment....' XD

Ic: Saphira noticed something was bothering Jared also. "Is something wrong...?" She inquired, tilting her head slightly. It seemed as though they were both trying to hide something. Saphira didn't have a good feeling about that. This could only mean trouble....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back