• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Real World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
"Uh.... Alright." They were going to miss some of the movie, but she didn't mind. "Obviously, you guys are...... uncomftorable around each other.... But you two never did anything to each other... Is it my fault?" She asked, momving closer and taking his hands in hers.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
We steped away from her although it didn't really matter, she was still offline. I held her hand as well. "No of course not! How could it be your fault?" I tod her. "it's just that she doesn't seem to trust me, or to even like me for that matter."

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Saphira's smile faded away. "I.... Sawrah.... I don't think she hates you..... I mean...." Saphira couldn't find the right words. There was some sort of rivalry between them. Saphira knew something was up. Sawarh didn't normally act like this.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
"I dont think she hates me either, maybe she just doesn't think I'm good enough for you or something..." I didn't know what to say. I didn't know how sawrah felt, al i knew was that she didn't accept me.

Cyber Link

Sexier than Raichu Master
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2005
OOC: Man, trying to find an opening to jump in at is like trying to find an opening in a solid brick wall! XD

I'm patient though...I'm trying to find something to RP about in the meantime...

IC: Hazen found the apartment alright, although no one was currently there to help him out. "Could this day get any worse?" he asked himself as he walked back onto the sidewalk.

"I have sometime to kill anyway..." he muttered looking at his watch. Looking around, he found himself overwhelmed at all the buildings. He was from the country and didn't know that buildings could ever get this tall. "Maybe I shouldn't have come to the city..."

With a sigh and a shrug he decided that he was here and here to stay. So he started off trying to find something to do, but everything was so exoctic to him, and he wasn't sure what stores and shops he should look in, whlie trying to avoid all the people flashing suitcases full of watchs and other knock-offs at him asking if he'd like to buy anything.

ooc: I'm hungry for 5 minutes, and yall take it as seriously as chocolate on halloween! Otay! First of all, jar-head, I don'ts feel like dat!!! k?! k! Sawrah was hungry, and, well, I get really, in a certain mood, as if I'm sad and the world's coming to an end. Sawrah takes her food very seriously, ya know!!!

Ask Saphi, she's had experience to the impact of pain from my hunger...

~Sawrah~:)

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Ooc: Never fear, Saphira is here!!! And there... and there... and there... and, oh! Over there...

Ic: Saphira shrugged. "I'm sure she doesn't feel that way. Sawrah is probably just hungry." She noticed the time. The Grudge was going to start soon. "C'mon, we better hurry..." She added hastily, waiting for Jared and Sawarh to come.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
I walked up to where she was standing and turned to wait for sawrah, "Come on," I said hoping she still wasn't hungry, or in a bad mood, or mad at me or whatever she had been. "Let's go."

Cyber Link

Sexier than Raichu Master
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2005
OOC: Ok I lost track of where everyone is, I think someone told me everyone was at the movies, but it doesn't seem like that.

It would help if I knew for certain, it might be easier for me to jump in then.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Ooc: Yeah, we are. But Sawrah got in this mood and a.... well, it wasn't an argument, it was a... Ah, heck, I dunno what it was. We're in front of the movies right now, trying to get Sawarh to reply.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
"The movie starts in ten minutes, I alreay got us us tickets," I said waving the tickets in the air. "And yes we can get popcorn," I laughed and then began walking toward the consesion stand. It was located over in the far right corner of the room, next to all the posters advertising all of the new movies in the works. I began to speed up and broke into a slight run, only stopping when my feet reached the popcorn stand. I looked at the prices and the displays of bags for popcorn, and decided on getting myself a medium, they were large enough and only 1.75. "One medium combo please," I said pointing at the display to my left. I waited patiently as the movie guy scooped out some popcorn, and then pumped three pumps of butter onto it. He then pressed the pepsi button filling my medium drink cup. He then handed it over to me, and I handed him the money, 1.81 with tax. I then turned and waited for saphira and sawrah to catch up.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Saphira smiled, hoping Sawrah's whole hungry ordeal was over. I swear, when that girls gets hungry... She almost laughed. Saphira dashed across the movie theater to where Jared was, followed by Sawrah. "C'mon, we gotta hurry!" She said, dragging them along to find seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back