• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the reason for the party season

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Remember when Burger King sold Cini-Minis? Those were the best. I dunked them in the icing instead of pouring the icing on.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Reviews of Wendy's fries are consistently bad. Apparently if you don't eat them right out of the fryer, they're horrible.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Yeah, I hardly ever get fries with my order. I'll always have a plain cheeseburger from McDs or BK. They take longer to make but I hate the taste of the extras they put on them.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    And he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye and said "soon I'm gonna be a Jedi... soon I'm gonna be a Jedi".

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    i had wendys once and i hated it. i really dont like fast food places except for their desserts.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
    i love mcdonalds and wendys so much tbh like,, i love mcdonalds with their chicken nuggets and chicken sandwiches and especially their fries. i also like wendys chicken nuggets and fries. i know they're bad for me but i still love them anyways

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    tbh McDonalds is sooooo good. I don't eat it very often, which might contribute to why I think it's delishhhh when I finally do.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    I don't eat much from Maccas apart from ice creams which I have way too frequently tbh... the price recently increased from 50c to 60c (what an outage!!) so will have to cut down tbh

blue

gucci
    Years
    Ever since starting back at college, we've been going to McDonalds at least once a week since it is literally a 5 minute walk around the corner. Bad habits.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i just ate but now i want mcdonald's chicken nuggets

we have like 5 "restaurants" on campus and they're all closed on the weekend except for the school owned cafe.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Speaking of food and college, I have a rant.

We have shitty food on campus. Like, it doesn't taste bad or anything, but... it still could be better? We don't have any actual memorable brands on campus besides like Dunkin Donuts in which the line for that stretches out the door pretty often (because it's the only one on campus, go figure). The other restaurants are just random ones that serve donuts and coffee and other crap and nothing very interesting. I feel like most people generally prefer to eat off-campus which has the more recognizable places such as Chick-fil-A and even restaurants with organic food because it's a mystery why I go to the biggest campus yet they don't have varied option. Hell, the second biggest campus has a freaking Starbucks.

Sigh.

The canteen at my faculty sucks major balls. The food tastes either bland or outright horrible and sometimes it's not even cooked right. Usually most people you find eating there are freshmen that give up on it after the first two weeks. Most people will eat on a small canteen at the Planetarium down the street which is much better and not much more expensive (about 50 cents difference), or at a snack-bar inside the faculty grounds that serves mostly sandwiches but they at least have a decent taste. There's also a caf? on the opposite side of the road that serves decent sandwiches and such too. Usually they're all full after 1pm so when I get out at 12:30 I just run over to one of those so I don't take too long to eat

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    i feel weird about universities having big brand things like subway or mcdonald's or w/e on campus
    but i also don't understand why american schools like... serve pizza or fries or w/e for lunch so

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back