• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Samurai Champloo/Paranoia Agent/S-CRY-Ed Club

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Sure you can join! Welcome! This week's s-CRY-ed was great...the alter forest was incredible o_o;

I loved Mugen's beetle...I was almost on the floor when he said its name was Rodriguez XD

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Yeah that was funny. I just can't wait till Saturday to watch the new ones :D. This weeks Paranoia Agent was a bit wierd. But it was fun to see all of those stories. At the end I thought that skinny girl was going to get attacked.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Yeah, Fuu definitely loves Jin. Mugen had some great quotes in that last episode:

(about Jin going to the brothel) "At least we know what side he's playing for now."

(to Fuu) "You've got the figure of a wood plank." XD Loved those.

I thought the girl in Paranoia Agent was going to get attacked too...I suppose it makes more sense that her husband would be attacked and the one chance she had for a true story to tell was gone when her husband couldn't remember.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I think Kanami just looks little...isn't he Kazuma's girlfriend? I thought s-CRY-ed was interesting last night because it finally revealed the identity of the lightning alter that Ryuho was talking about when he was interrogating Kazuma after capturing him, and Kazuma's finally on equal footing with Ryuho again now that he was able to upgrade is alter (some odd blast that comes from the palm of his hand o_O )

I loved the wood plank comment too XD I guess he didn't remember seeing what Fuu looked like when she was about to be killed after he set that marijuana field on fire XD

And I know I've said this before, but more than anything I can't get over the fact that Mugen's beetle is named Rodriguez!!!!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Its name is most definitely Rodriguez o_o; It's so out-of-place, it fits right in with everything XD

Did you know that "Champloo" is from a Japanese dialect and means "mix"?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Sure you can join; welcome ^_^;

Am I the only one here that likes s-CRY-ed's theme song, Reckless Fire? It's interesting if you ask me--the only Japanese Latin song that I've ever heard o_o; I even have it on my computer :D

Rikku-chan

♥Neko-Girl♥
    Years
    I don't know why I didn't join this cub sooner... Mabey because I only like one of the shows... Anways, yeah I'd like to join. I watch Samarai Champloo every week and own the DVD's.

Back