• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Screenshot Album of Games!

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
    It's over opposing Guardians, I have the god roll!

The Screenshot Album of Games!

Spoiler:

Years
    (Massive images incoming!)

Spoiler:

Sometimes I forget that Borderlands 3 is a game where you run around and shoot things. Like DANG the scenery is top-notch and widely varied! But I have a soft spot for all the Athenas landscapes. Give me those towering misty cliffs and gnarled cherry blossom trees <3

Retek

Banned
    Years
    Sometimes I forget that Borderlands 3 is a game where you run around and shoot things. Like DANG the scenery is top-notch and widely varied! But I have a soft spot for all the Athenas landscapes. Give me those towering misty cliffs and gnarled cherry blossom trees <3

Amazing! Looks gorgeous! :O

Was playing Minecraft and bringing my cat over to our new house, when I realized she wasn't following me/teleporting into the house. So I go outside and find her laying on my temp bed omg!! cute!!!

She needs her beauty rest of course!!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2022
    Was playing Minecraft and bringing my cat over to our new house, when I realized she wasn't following me/teleporting into the house. So I go outside and find her laying on my temp bed omg!! cute!!!

I will die ! He is exactly in the same position as my cat in real life hahaha

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
    Years
    Here's one from PLA, and a few from today's Animal Crossing adventures!

PLA
    Tenfrogs & Frend
    Spoiler:

Animal Crossing
    Tenfrogs & Lily
    Spoiler:

Tenfrogs & Frog!
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Risen Trash
    Spoiler:

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Unlocked the ability to override and mount Clawstriders in Horizon Forbidden West. The other mounts are nice but they can't compete with riding a dinosaur 😍
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Wow, I'd love to ride a dinosaur! Maybe some day, when time travel is invented. :')
    Play Forbidden West and you won't need a time machine :^)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    couple of Elden Ring ones:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back