• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Setsuko (AKA Lucy) Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Ew. Having a slave driver as a manager isn't a key to success. That is good you quit that job so you didn't have see her face.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hehehe. Yep, you are The Weakest Link Lady! Goodbye. XD I bet you get blamed on things that isn't your fault and she puts you down...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Ah I see. Dang, I bet it was hard on you going to work everyday to put up with them. But thank goodness you don't have to anymore.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay, good! Wow it was far from your house? Thank goodness you quit. From where I work it is just across the street. ^_^ So I am lucky.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Nah, I don't need to. Just last week I walked to work. Unless I don't work late and if I am not runnning late...I will walk to work. If I am running late, then I will drive. XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Nah, I don't need to. Just last week I walked to work. Unless I don't work late and if I am not runnning late...I will walk to work. If I am running late, then I will drive. XD

I was thinking about moving to one of the apts by my work but ended up not doing that. I am located half way between work and my sisters. Both are only a few miles away.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    10 miles, yikes! Now that is far. Probably took you about thirty minutes to get there Mario.

Oh where you live from your work isn't that bad Angela. ^^ Well I used to work one of the stores that was a few miles away. Takes about ten minutes to get there because of the lights. But it is closed down and I moved to the other store. And it when I knew it was great. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Imari said:
    I think my work is 3 miles away but it takes 10 mins or so to get there because of the traffic.

Hmm, that is how far it was in my old store. ^^ And it will take about the same time as you did. ^^

Mario The World Champion said:
    At least a 30 minute trip. And that's with taking the highway too!

Wow, that is long. You think it would be quicker because you took the highway.

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    But why Bean Bag Chair?
    I want dream bag xD
    Anyway, what's up?

Back