• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Setsuko (AKA Lucy) Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Lumine said:
    Hey Lucy hows life treating you these days?

Hey, Lumine! My life has been pretty good. Except now, since it getting close to Thansgiving, we are going to be busy in the store. But probably won't be that bad. I found out I am off this weekend(that is when we are the busiest, and I am off the day before Thanksgiving...). So yeah I think I have it easy this year. But other than that, my life has been great. ^_^ How about you?

Shika-kun said:
    But why Bean Bag Chair?
    I want dream bag xD
    Anyway, what's up?

Because Bean Bag Chairs are comfortable, and this is a relaxing club. I want you guys to relax. Oh well, you can get a Dream Bag too. XD
    Nothing much, just relaxing now since I worked eight hours today. Just two more days...
    How about you?

Imari said:
    Hey Lucy! New day. I have to work most of today so I will not be on much..

How are you? ^^

I am doing great! Yeah I couldn't make last night because I had to be back to work very early in the morning, and plus I was super tired(from working a eight hour shift yesterday, and it was really busy). So I didn't stop by. And I got to do it again tomorrow. x.x So I can't stay up tonight.

Aww you got to work your mid-shift? Man, I really hope you will get your mornings back. Working mid-shift is blech!

Mario The World Champion said:
    Hey, Lucy. Looks like you're not here tonight. Oh, well. I'll be around.

Hey Mario, yep like I told Angela. That is what happened to me. And it isn't over yet. Got two more days. Well I will stop by tomorrow night. Since I don't need to go to work til about 10am on Friday. ^^

Last edited:

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    I think I will stick with it because I have a nice supv. I am afraid if I change I will get a mean and/or strict one. O_o;;;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh I see what you are saying now. Ever since you worked the mid-shift you will have the nice supervisor. Now if you go back to the mornings, then you might end up with a strict one. I see now. ^_^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I love being off Friday and Saturday! Well mostly Saturday, lol. Yep, I agree you can't beat that. <3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Man, I am going to feel the way you are on Friday when I get off at 5pm. XDD

I will be thinking, "Two more hours?! YES! Come On....5 o'clock get here!" Yeah I only working 10am til 5pm on Friday. Tomorrow I have work 5:30am til 2pm, again. x.x

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Aw, okay. Well I hope you have a nice evening. Get a lot of rest when you get home. ^^ And I will see you later. =D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hello guys I am back for now, hopefully when I come back a little later you guys will be here. I don't need to go to work til about 10am tomorrow, so I will come by.

I just have one more day, and I am free! Yes, I can't wait. :3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I got to do some stuff right about now, but I will be back ASAP! ^^ *vanishes like the wind*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    YAY! I am here too. I am glad I will get to sleep in a little tomorrow, and I still get out pretty early. So when it is 5pm...I WILL BE SO HAPPY! Hello weekend! XD Whaoooo!

Back