• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Setsuko (AKA Lucy) Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Whoa, so that is where she is from! I didn't even know that. I thought she was just a random anime girl. I never seen that anime before. I know you seen some of it.

Last edited:

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    I dunno if you would like it - I forget but I think it was horror. It wasn't scary at all though and the dolls are pretty.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Shinku <3<3<3

It ain't horror. It's action. I recommend watching it. Some profound anime music in it.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Whoa, easy there. Are you okay? I hope you didn't get hurt. Yay! You are almost there. Just keep on working at it. Don't give up. Well I hope to see you tonight then. I will be here.

To Angela, Stevo, and 22sa: Hmm, I might give it a try. It does have supernatural and I do like that. As long it doesn't get too scary I am fine. It looks like a very good anime. I can't believe I didn't know the girl from my theme was from an anime. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Okay, I will watch the first episode to see how it is. ^^

Oh, okay. I will help you get it started. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh no problem. It is alright, I am the reviver. XD

I am doing fine. I am a little stressed because of the holidays. We were busy today. x.x I am not looking forward to tomorrow at all. I am glad that I am off Monday and Tuesday.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah, that is why I am glad I am off Monday and Tuesday. But then I have to work the rest of the week. And that is going to be crazy as well. Since the day before Thanksgiving and the day after.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Whoa, you got THREE days off! Nice! You got your vacation, and now you going to be on vacation again. =3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Welcome to the club! I am glad you stopped by. =D Well I am doing fine, just got out of work about 2 1/2 hours ago. Yeah I had a very late shift. x.x I hate working late, but I got bills to pay. Got to do what I got to do. I am so glad I am off the next two days. Since now it is close to Thanksgiving. It is going to be a madhouse in the store. @_@

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    I know. I used to work at night. It can be hard trying to stay up. That's really cool that you have the next two days off.

I really want to get done with work early this week. Especially since I got a stinking cold. :-;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes, I am so glad. <3 It is going to be crazy in there, and I don't need to worry about that. Well til Wednesday that is. XD Oh you used to work late as well? Wow I am not the only one then. ^^

Oh no you are sick? D: Man, I hate being sick as well. I hope you feel better.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Yeah, I used to work at a bakery til really early in the morning. I often ended up going to sleep after I came back from work.

Thanks. ^_^ I've had a cold for a couple of days now. I keep on having to blow my stinking nose. Plus, my bodys been pretty tired since I've a cold. :-:

Back