• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~* The Shiharu (Signomi) Fan Club *~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Christina and Christian...fine mix wouldn't you say so aswell my dear cousin? =3

Aww ;; If I have to have slaves, I treat them right XD Which means...SWEETS AND S00GERY SHTUFF GALORE! XDD;

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Red-san said:
    actually i want to change my username to Renato-Kun =P

And i have two names xD the first one is the one i don't like and the 2nd one is the one that i like XP

Yeah I also plan to change my username as well. But dont know yet.

Years
  • Neh, I like doing shtuff myself my dear slave =3

But if you really want...

-dumps homework, coursework, detentions and hundreds of text books on Johnny-

You must do my homework and finish off coursework, and get them 'finished' finished by Monday, you must attend my detentions and read through the many text books I've given you. I'm going to limit your time on this don't forget >/

Blaze: o.o; GAH! -grabs hose- BONZAI! -uber wets j00r finger- x.X

MT: Don't change your username MT XD It looks fine the way it is

Seto7Kaiba

LunaticJohnny
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 5, 2005
    Signomi said:
    Neh, I like doing shtuff myself my dear slave =3

But if you really want...

-dumps homework, coursework, detentions and hundreds of text books on Johnny-

You must do my homework and finish off coursework, and get them finished finished by Monday, you must attend my detentions and read through the many text books I've given you. I'm going to limit your time on this don't forget >/
    mean Lady Signomi, I don't want to do all your biddings for you, I mean the detentions and homework is one thing, but the others, no way XD if you really wanted me to do all that, you'd have to give me your body XD

but I'm really looking forward to doing the detentions and homework XD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Red-san said:
    Uhuh, i'm a huge fan of Red of the pokespecial =P

Yay! ^^ *grabs T-shirt* thanks ^^ *hugs*

Is Red the same as Ash, or is red different than Ash? Thats a question I always dream in my sleep.

Years
  • Johnny: XD I was only kidding my dear. And nice name change :3

MT: Red is kinda different from Ash, like counterparts. One is from the Manga and the other is from the Anime.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Red-san said:
    That's what i said (or wrote) in my edited post xD

Anyways yeah, but basicly, Red is stronger O.o

How is Red stronger? I never read any manga only "The Electric Tale of Pikachu" my fave manga

Roy-Kun

t i t l e g o e s h e r e
    Years
  • MysticTrunks said:
    How is Red stronger? I never read any manga only "The Electric Tale of Pikachu" my fave manga
    because he haves a very powerful team:

Venusaur Lvl 72
    Poliwrath Lvl 70
    Pikachu Lvl 85
    Gyarados Lvl 74
    Snorlax lvl 86
    Aerodactly Lvl 76

Hehe, that is the why, and try reading the Pokespecial, is the best manga of all of Pok?mon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back