• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shoddy Elements League

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    ok i beat orlynow 2 times.. 1 time 4-0 the other time i think 4-0 too lol forget anyway yea.. and xel can u change the shoddy name thing to just valen lol
    EDIT: i beat him once again 4-0

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2011
    ok i beat orlynow 2 times.. 1 time 4-0 the other time i think 4-0 too lol forget anyway yea.. and xel can u change the shoddy name thing to just valen lol
    EDIT: i beat him once again 4-0

The first two times i was pwnd yea lol, but the third time you got 2 lucky crits on nite and Umbreon, niether of which would have 1hkoed and I would have k.od in return

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2011
    Beat Wolf 4-0. It was a very gg though, and I probaly got lucky with counters lol.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Name something that is in OU and can switch into it outside of the generic Blissey and Snorlax.

Abomasnow. And Walrein. ;) (Don't even say Thunderbolt, cause it isn't even a 2HKO unless it's CS or LO. ;))

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    scizor? raikou thats wat i beat him with
    Max HP Scizor takes 74.34% - 87.76% from Hydro Pump sadly, and Raikou takes around the same amount. The only way you will win is if Starmie misses with Hydro Pump, or in Raikou's case, Starmie loses the speed tie.

And Ooka, Walrein does get 2HKO'd by Thunderbolt, but I guess it could stall out Starmie. (Plus it isn't common!) Bulky Abomasnow makes a decent check I guess.

But I don't feel like ranting / cluttering this thread.

Ooka

Years
  • And Ooka, Walrein does get 2HKO'd by Thunderbolt

I was only taking around 44% from a recovering version. (I'm guessing RS, which is the most common.)

But yes, cluttering = bad.

XEL, I'm still working on the post. It's proving to be difficult. XD

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    I always lose to starmie >< Stupid Rapid Spinners screwing up my strat D:<
    Anyways, what're you planning to do with the post? lol. I'm expecting something that'll wow my eyes for days, since its you doing it afterall ;)

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Knowing Ooka, it'll probably be extremely amazing or something and have buttons and all that good stuff lol. He's a genius when it comes to CSS. @_@ So unfair.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Does PC really have no Shoddy users? ... and all the battlers who do use Shoddy are all really good ><
    Come on guys, Shoddy is way better than Wifi!

Ooka

Years
  • Eh, I don't personally think it's better at all. Shoddy is just good for getting battles done quick without having to train Pokemon and no worry of disconnections. However with Wi-Fi the battles are much more slow paced, each player is more strategic, everything is well thought out so it's a much more interesting experience.

But anyways, on topic, the thread layout should be done soon. ;)

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    This clan is gonna fail unless we get some challengers ><
    btw, thanks to Mukkamoto's advice I have my magic back. I can win again xD In a Standard battle too :P
    I can't wait for the layout.
    Also guys, join clans :/ I'm trying to bring clans back for everyone but no one is helping :( The Social Group(Link in sig) acts like a mini sub forum. My clan(The SSK) could really use members too :P

Salvation

To be saved.
    Years
  • Just saying, PC has a server with HG/SS updates as well so...

Host : games.manse.us
    Port : 38725

GO DAIR FOR YOUR BATTULZ. We need more activity anyways

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I beat OrlyNow?, 3-0. We both agreed if I won this match, I would get my badge back, and if he won another two battles without losing, he would get my gym. But, I won, so add a win to my record. :3

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2011
    I beat OrlyNow?, 3-0. We both agreed if I won this match, I would get my badge back, and if he won another two battles without losing, he would get my gym. But, I won, so add a win to my record. :3

I confirm the bet and the lose lol.

Anyways I also just beat Jake in a very close game (decieded by him being retarded and outraging lol).

Back