• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The single best birthday month

Zeffy

g'day
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    there's this joke that i heard back in high school that says november babies are valentines day accidents...

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • I'm happy with being born in October. I was almost born on Friday the 13th in October, but I missed out by a few days. Still, it's spooky month, and I'm all about that.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • Last time i checked, this thread wasn't called October birthdays.

...Being born in July meant that everyone else is away on holiday in the summer, so not ideal if you want to celebrate with friends. However the month does mean that I don't have to ever worry about school.

Years
    • Online now
    June. School's over, everything is available to do and the weather isn't bad yet.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    April's got to be the most unusual month to be born. I was one of the last birthdays in my school and it felt unusual that I was suddenly one of the youngest when I moved.

Transferring from a school district that went from January-December to one that went July-June just made it unusual for me.

DeusPro

Banned
    Years
  • September birthdays tho
    Johnny, me, sawsbuck fan.. who else?

I forgot, you only need those three people to make September the best birthday month ever

Back