• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The SOS Brigade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Well, that's nice.

Also, I was wondering, just for fun, what will the credits be? :D

Sooooo yeah I use my time wisely
    The credits will be the same as their credits :D So Haruhi (or whoever's playing her) will have to talk over them rudely whilst the names roll xD And it'll be our names ofc c:

Been thinking about watching Haruhi again, so I might as well join.

Name: QuilavaKing
    Are you exciting?: Mildly extremely exciting.
    Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: Nothing is more important.
    Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: Christmas party sounds pretty awesome. :D

I do have a professional quality microphone, but I dunno how I'd feel about acting in something like that. I really can't do voices other than my own anyway.
    Hi there, welcome to the brigade! c: You seem delightfully exciting and a love of Christmas parties is a big bonus! You don't have to act don't worry; honestly I'm not expecting many people to want to act so the film is going to take quite a while to film x] I'm hoping to get some of my friends to help me film some bits though, I have one which will be perfect to play Nagato! :D

Also ozzy what episodes are the movie being filmed on?!?!?!
    Episode 25 (also sometimes shown as episode 00), "The Adventures of Mikuru Asahina Episode 00"! It's the amateur film they make in the show so we'll make the same one c: There's a whole arc of episodes dedicated to the actual production of the film so you'll see what we're talking about soon! ^^

Butt poop. >< Whyyy must it go down like thissss

So hi~

Um...:/

So, when does casting start?
    I don't understand this post. xD But yeah, we're not really casting since lots of people will be filming lots of different bits over different parts of the world, but instead it'll be a case of "If you can do some bits then please do!" :) Although I have dibs on the fight scenes; I know some people who'll definitely be up for that :D

Yeah we are streaming it episodes 7-12 is this week tonight so if you want to catch up on the first 6 episodes beforehand thatd be awesome especially if it means you'd want to join the stream!
    We're only doing 7-11 tomorrow since 12 is the start of the 'Endless Eight' saga and people have requested to watch all of that at once (it will not be interesting anymore after the 4th episode, believe me. xD) so yeah, tomorrow's a slightly shorter viewing session :)

Also guys, please welcome AWsquared as a new co-owner for the club, selected for countless detailed & exciting contributions, tonnes of hard work and for being someone that truly understands the ideologies and goals of the brigade! ^^ He'll be working alongside me and Hayley to bring you the best club and events possible so stay tuned for exciting new developments soon! :D

Viewing is at 11am GMT+0 tomorrow (June 6th) so make sure you turn up! c:

A link to the channel will be posted tomorrow morning ^^

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • Hello Guys, Haruhi night starts in an hour!!! Hope you guys are all ready for it. I'll post a link in 45 odd minutes when we start streaming hope everyones excited! We are going to watch an arc of 5 episodes so it should be fantastic fun!! I expect to see everyone there again!

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • Hope everyone had fun again! Sorry for the technical difficulties on a few episodes :( I do hope everyone enjoyed it though and enjoyed talking to each other! I know my favourite part of watching it with everyone is talking about it as we watch it :) Its Awesome fuN!!!!!!

I think Ill try and get my mission done in a few days if I can find some icecream guys so get excited!!

I think we should get some people to learn the hare hare yukai dance and dance it on a green screen then edit it all so everyones dancing together!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2012
    Name: Eternal Ian
    Are you exciting?: Depends on my personality, as I have a hyperactive and exiting one and one that behaves like Yuki.
    Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: Yes.
    Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: Not yet, but I will start thinking right... Now.

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
    Years
  • Yeah they stream about the time I go to bed. So I won't ever be able to watch. :x

Also I realized that I have a pretty decent video cam on my phone. If i can figure out how to export/convert. XD

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Name: Eternal Ian
    Are you exciting?: Depends on my personality, as I have a hyperactive and exiting one and one that behaves like Yuki.
    Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: Not yet, but I will start thinking right... Now.

Welcome aboard Ian!

And hopefully next week, I can actually get the stream to work. It was probably not Tom's fault my just my Internet being screwy cause my friend Vae was about to watch it fine and so was a friend who lives pretty close to me.
    Vae seemed interested in watching with us even if she's not part of the club or PC so I'll let her know when we're gonna start next week.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I can narrate/dub btw! I can do several voices, from girly to EXTRA SUPPORTED MANLY. i'm still not fond of the english dub

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I could do Hare Hare Yukai... I'll just need to memorize it again though.. or any song... =3
    I would very much love to hear this! :D Make sure you record it and post it some time! c: Then I'll play & edit the guitar over it :D

Name: Eternal Ian
    Hihi, welcome to the club! Both of your personalities are welcome so have a seat somewhere and we'll have tonnes of fun! c: Make sure you post any goal/activity ideas when you think of them and we'll get on them right away :D

I can narrate/dub btw! I can do several voices, from girly to EXTRA SUPPORTED MANLY. i'm still not fond of the english dub
    ... Now this I want to hear. Post some clips or something some time?? :D Maybe you'll be perfect for the roles! Plus why don't you like the dub so much? ;;

So what roles are people interested in having for the movie? I spoke to my friends and they're happy to act out a lot of it, so we'll take whatever bits you guys don't want xD

Also what's the last episode people watched? :D

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • I dont mind what role I get tbh, or if I get a role acting in it at all... I JUST WANT TO BE A PART OF THE EXCITEMENT OF MAKING A MOVIE!!

Welcome Eternal! I think you'll fit in PERFECT, I hope you have super powers like Yuki, if so can you please demonstrate them for us :)

Still not luck on the icecream for me ;; I'll get this done eventually! Even if it takes going to america!

Oh and Ozzy da hell man? Forgetting about me! I'll cover Hare Hare with you and Gunner! woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! More guitar covers, fun fun fun!!

Ozzy we still havent seen your bottle rocket video btw..

Treecko

Years
  • Tom, what kind of ice cream are you looking for again?

I'm ok with anything, but I prefer something with only several lines and of course male if that's possible.

I want to see Ozzy's bottle rocket video.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
  • Currently listening to Hare Hare Yukai for the video... I was thinking of adding another song? Maybe an English song this time? I was thinking of Call Me Maybe? lol

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • I need coloured icecream, blue and green stuff so I can make the logo.. A coldroom would be helpful as well but I think that may be pushing it a bit much for what I'll be able to do.. BUT I WILL NOT FAIL THE MISSION!

Can you sing Gunner..? o.O sounds interesting already, why call me maybe though, it has nothing to do with the club at all :S

OZZY WE DEMAND BOTTLE ROCKET VIDEO!! We are all so excited to see it and the suspense is KILLING me.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Eh, I've been slacking on my mission. I'm having a complete block thinking up a theme song.

And Ozzy, where dat video be at?

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2012
    Name: Ariel Winter
    Are you exciting?: Of course :)
    Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: I will bring honor to all
    Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: Online Haru con.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • Dont worry if you've been slacking, as long as you get around to it eventually its okay!

Welcome to the club Ariel, Im sure you'll fit in fantastic.. Online Haru Con? speaking of which.

Tonight 8PM AEST (UTC+10) we will be continuing our Haruhi stream, this week we'll be watching the Endless 8 arc which will be 8 episodes. The stream website will be posted closer to the start of the stream and I hope all you guys can come and have fun with us! It's great fun.

Treecko

Years
  • Name: Ariel Winter
    Are you exciting?: Of course :)
    Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: I will bring honor to all
    Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: Online Haru con.

Welcome to the club Ariel! Can you explain what you mean by Online Haru Con? I don't quite understand.

I'm gonna try to make tonight.Hopefully the stream works well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back