• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sweet (but inedible) Milotic

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Y'know it's time for a bump- ah whoops there's an unanswered question lol.

Would you rather ride a bike, a horse or drive a car?

I'd rather walk or have someone drive me lol.

If that's an unavailable option... Probably ride a bike.

Years
    Why is Milotic your fave?
    Do you like Wallace?
    Did you code your sig from scratch? I really like it!

Candy

Years
    Why is Milotic your fave?
    Do you like Wallace?
    Did you code your sig from scratch? I really like it!

1. Hmm... I don't really know. I just fell in love with it the first time I set my eyes on one. I just love its design, and if you need to know I'm also a huge sucker for serpentine creatures haha.

2. I dislike his ORAS looks (no offense, Ben), but I like him. Probably my favorite character from Hoenn after Steven. I still refuse to accept his ORAS design omg what happened to him ;o;

3. It's not from scratch per se. I got bits from previous collabs and worked from there. The cursor I had to find out how to do it myself, while the parallax image I got the code from a friend. I really suck at CSS, although give me time and I'll probably be able to make something acceptable haha.

What was your reaction when you find out that Wallace moved from the last Gym Leader into the Champion in Pokémon Emerald?

Mostly wondering where did Steven go, 'cause he's been around since the beginning of the game. Plus, I've always liked Steven more than Wallace haha. I don't really know, I was probably 10 when I first played RSE. :B

Also, why do you guys assume that I like Wallace just because I like Milotic? :P

Boured

The Guildmaster
    Years
    I like Milotic, though it's not my favorite Pokémon I still like it.

Now that random words are out of the way time for questions~

Since you like watching anime and reading manga, have you ever heard of Fist of the North Star?

What makes you angry more than anything? (Want to know this so I don't do the thing that makes you angry :3 )

Finally the most important question I will ever ask you................what is your favorite color?

Candy

Years
    1. that must mean you like serperior as well? and steelix? and gyarados?
    2. what annoys you the most?
    3. opinion on wrestling and boxing?

1. Serperior is love. :3
    Steelix... it's definitely above average haha.
    Gyarados HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE GYARADOS?

2. Aside from terrible grammar, or being loud and obnoxious in public, I can't really think of anything that really annoys me. Probably drivers that wants to get ahead in a traffic jam by cutting in only to make things a lot more worse. Like dude, I get that you're in a hurry, but so is everyone else. You're just wasting time for everyone, including you.

3. I don't follow sports in general so... meh. Plus we don't have that many boxing/wrestling matches airing over here. It's mostly football (or soccer... y'know).

I like Milotic, though it's not my favorite Pokémon I still like it.

Now that random words are out of the way time for questions~

1. Since you like watching anime and reading manga, have you ever heard of Fist of the North Star?

2. What makes you angry more than anything? (Want to know this so I don't do the thing that makes you angry :3 )

3. Finally the most important question I will ever ask you................what is your favorite color?

No worries :3

1. I can definitely say that I have heard of it. Although, it's not my type of anime/manga so I've never touched it.

2. I don't get mad that often online, so don't worry about it. I don't have a lot of triggers after all. I'm not even sure that anyone on PC has ever seen me mad before. Just... beware if you ever find a thing that triggers me haha. I can get pretty scary if I'm mad. :P

3. BLUE! :D

Years
    I think I remember you saying in the A&M DCC one time that you can play piano? If so, have you ever played an anime/game song? :)

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Okay, challenge time. Tell a brief anecdote from your life that ends with the sentence provided:

... for some reason, I just remember this dream really well.

... I suppose I'm a little regretful I didn't tell them how I felt.

... if I ever have to do that again, I'll have to sit home and cry for twenty hours.

... and I still love that smell today.

Back