• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The sweet smell of coffee

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Coffee definitely is one for me. Toast, cookies, a Thanksgiving meal.

For outside smells I enjoy the scent of rain in the morning or just the smell of after it has rained. Also something about the smell of the air on a very crisp or snowy day is so nostalgic to me.

For candle scents I like anything floral, fresh scents like cotton/linen, and a few Christmas/fall scents like cinnamon, pumpkin, and evergreen. I really hate anything vanilla or cookie like.

Then for odd scents I love the smell of gasoline, cigarettes, and beer. Sometimes the scent of oil/grease and diesel is just so nostalgic to me I don't mind it.

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
    My favourite smell is freshly baked bread, it just smells so warm and nice.

A close second is the smell you get when you walk past a chippy; damn it smells good.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I honestly love the smell of hazelnut coffee or just hazelnuts. I'm a coffee drinker so I smell that every morning and the aroma just wakes me up. I love adding hazelnut cream to my coffee cause it both tastes and smells really delicious. The scent of pines or pine trees. That's one thing that I love about Christmas because we go to get a tree every year and the smell of the car afterwards in so invigorating and so calming.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I can smell barbecue meat from a mile away lol. I have a keen sense of smell. I can smell a lot of things whether good or bad (unfortunately) but I really enjoy the smell of baked bread, meat, and women's perfume.

I also enjoy weird scents like brand new clothing or brand new pack of trading cards.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    The smell of coffee is amazing to me, but I hate the taste of it. :)

I love the smell of Hawaii and the Hawaiian candles we brought home after the hurricane/tropical storm. I just smell them every day a little and it makes me happy.

Back