• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    So I downloaded NB tonight. And Adv is way more fun than the current metagame. No SR is so good. RBY is gay. Freeze is a pain in the arse, so is how sleep works. Havent tried GSC yet because apparently its all stall. :/

Also, apparently in SB2 we will be able to play older gens! \o/

Adavance: The only time we had a balanced metagame.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    I decided that Stealth Rock was the Brutus to Pokemon's Ceaser, they seriously need to fix that.

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
    Well, in Caesar's time, Brutus was killed by the rising of Mark Antony, who came to power after Caesar's death. Maybe something in gen V will be the Mark Antony of Pokemon... just some rambling lol.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    k so my computer just shoots down the shoddy pop-up because of the damn virus i got so ill be off shoddy for awhile

try not to make it suck for ill instruct mr ginger to be the next coming of mr joseph stalin/me

the thread that makes France look good

Get^

Gingers can't do that though, they don't get power...ever

No but bad users get infractions. Hint ;D

Adavance: The only time we had a balanced metagame.

*GSC

Years
    I decided that Stealth Rock was the Brutus to Pokemon's Ceaser, they seriously need to fix that.

Well, in Caesar's time, Brutus was killed by the rising of Mark Antony, who came to power after Caesar's death. Maybe something in gen V will be the Mark Antony of Pokemon... just some rambling lol.
    I'm waiting for Anti to come in and own you all with your sub-par knowledge of history.
    ^Right.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    This thread is in dire need of help.

Spoiler:

I recommend this. ^

EDIT: Wrong link, lemme fix it.

Spoiler:

There. Now get to waggling your wiimote arm gamer, I'm sure that's all this "game" involves.

Last edited:

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Well I really want to see it, as I haven't yet. :P I want to get it in Bluray, for awesome quality, but can you watch it in 3D at home (like with dorky glasses)? Because I'd much rather see it first in 3D as opposed to regular movie 2D. :O

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    I watched the movie Avatar last night. It is a great movie.

Discuss.

Yes
    YES
    YES
    YESSSSS

Sorry, I love that movie =3 I bought it the day it came out, and watched it and was like "Omg why didn't I see this in 3D again?" Too bad the whole plot is just basically cowboys vs indians in the future, but oh well!

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    I really wish I got to see it in theatres for the 3D part, but I didn't. :(

Oh well, it was a freaking badass movie. That one guy was a dick though, I was like, "Why won't you die!?!"

Salvation

To be saved.
    Years
    Omg I still haven't gotten to watch it yet D:

I was at my friend's house last night and he refused to let me watch it under the pretense "I think it sucks".

I promptly told him I'd beat him up D:

We ended up watching Monsters Inc. in Blu-ray ]:

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    I saw it at the theaters in 2D. I wish I could have seen it in 3D but I don't have any extra cash on me =[. It was a good movie though and I enjoyed it. It was a bit of a been there done that story wise but all the special effects and stuff were pretty awesome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back