• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Of course, multiple counters are always needed because of Sleep Powder.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Especially with the unpredictable-ness of Venusaur, who knows if it's running a physical, special, or even a mixed set!

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    ....and that surprises you ?

loling at the fact a 4x resisted move (Power Whip) 2hko's Parasect with SR up rofl.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    So I downloaded NB tonight. And Adv is way more fun than the current metagame. No SR is so good. RBY is gay. Freeze is a pain in the arse, so is how sleep works. Havent tried GSC yet because apparently its all stall. :/

Also, apparently in SB2 we will be able to play older gens! \o/

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
    So I downloaded NB tonight. And Adv is way more fun than the current metagame. No SR is so good. RBY is gay. Freeze is a pain in the arse, so is how sleep works. Havent tried GSC yet because apparently its all stall. :/

Also, apparently in SB2 we will be able to play older gens! \o/

GSC is all stall or hyper offense (only if you can pull it off right which is EXTREMELY hard lol). D_A got me into it a few months ago and fought me on netbattle. 6-0ed after 20 endless minutes of turns =/ GSC Battles do take a really long time though.

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    Why am I banned from the server for 2 years? I did nothing wrong........except for being stupid by not know how to take a screenshot rofl.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Why am I banned from the server for 2 years? I did nothing wrong........except for being stupid by not know how to take a screenshot rofl.

MAYBE IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOUR BAD.

:t237:

Also now that Raikou gets Aura Sphere, i was thinking about this set.

@Choice Scarf
    252 Sp.Att / 252 Speed / 6 HP
    Modest Nature
    - Thunderbolt
    - Aura Sphere
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    - Shadow Ball

Hot ? Y/Y ?

Keeps like everything in the top ten/twenty in check "lol DD Mence, lol DD Tar, lol DD Gyara, lol Rotom" :x

Last edited:

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
    MAYBE IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOUR BAD.

:t237:

Also now that Raikou gets Aura Sphere, i was thinking about this set.

@Choice Scarf
    252 Sp.Att / 252 Speed / 6 HP
    Modest Nature
    - Thunderbolt
    - Aura Sphere
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    - Shadow Ball

Hot ? Y/Y ?

Keeps like everything in the top ten/twenty in check "lol DD Mence, lol DD Tar, lol DD Gyara, lol Rotom" :x

AAAAA Im scared already 0____0

However CB Tar can smack this thing if Raikou is locked into Shadow Ball/HP Ice, so ima stick with Life Orb lol. (aka OHKO with CB Pursuit with SR up, but who uses CB Tar now? ScarfTar is more used, and that just 2HKOes, so ehh).

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    AAAAA Im scared already 0____0

However CB Tar can smack this thing if Raikou is locked into Shadow Ball/HP Ice, so ima stick with Life Orb lol. (aka OHKO with CB Pursuit with SR up, but who uses CB Tar now? ScarfTar is more used, and that just 2HKOes, so ehh).

Well i came up with an alternate ev spread for that. 4 hp/120 Def/136 Speed/248 sp.att @ Timid.

Still outspeeds +1 + nature base 100's and takes 87% max from a CB Tar Pursuit switching out and only takes 45.8% - 54.2% from ScarfTar Pursuit when switching out. That is the bulky spread, i guess i could take more from s.att too and put it into hp to help with Pursuit even more but its only for CB Tar really and i guess it helps checking stuff better.

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    It seems counter-productive to use a defensive spread on a revenge killer but I guess that's what happens when Tar dominates the metagame =(

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
    Well i came up with an alternate ev spread for that. 4 hp/120 Def/136 Speed/248 sp.att @ Timid.

Still outspeeds +1 + nature base 100's and takes 87% max from a CB Tar Pursuit switching out and only takes 45.8% - 54.2% from ScarfTar Pursuit when switching out. That is the bulky spread, i guess i could take more from s.att too and put it into hp to help with Pursuit even more but its only for CB Tar really and i guess it helps checking stuff better.

Works fine with me lol, as long as I still get rid of DD Mence and company. Still I would much rather prefer a LO +Three Attacks Raikou. Something like this:

Raikou @ Life Orb
    Timid Nature- Pressure
    252 Spa/ 252 Spe/ 4 HP

Calm Mind
    Aura Sphere
    Thunderbolt
    Shadow Ball/HP Grass

No HP Ice because Mence already only has a 1% chance of surviving if Stealth Rock is up, Aura Sphere will be great for Heatran, Tar, Magnezone, etc., and Shadow Ball if I want Gar dead, HP Grass if I need Swampert dead.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    k so my computer just shoots down the shoddy pop-up because of the damn virus i got so ill be off shoddy for awhile

try not to make it suck for ill instruct mr ginger to be the next coming of mr joseph stalin/me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back