• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2012
    I'm actually running a build around SubSalac P-Z, which D_A said earlier would be good in UU play. It's working well, Cress provides T-Wave support, Drapion kills off bulky psychics, and Pory-Z can block Toxic with a Sub and unless Cress CM's once it will always break Cress' Sub on the SubCM set. Then PoryZ can set up NP and either Tri Attack or Dark Pulse.

I also am using a bulky Poliwrath for Rain Dance and Chansey and bulky Rhyperior because D_A said when I was running Rotom "ewww Raikou weak" and Rhyperior is 2HKOed by +1 HP Ice so if it switchs in on a CM it wins. I'm using Froslass for Spikes but it seems like everything in UU is running leads tailored to beat Froslass every time (aka Crunch/AJ Pedo, Stone Edge/Aqua Jet Tops with Rapid Spin, etc.) :/

I'm afraid that's 7 Pokemon, buddy.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I'm kinda mad that my poor Gardevoir got moved to NU. (When did it happen anyways? o.o)

I think they happened...Monday? Like around 4 or something. I'm not completely sure. ~_~ Someone else could confirm it, but apparently Ooka had an NU team that he just made, half his pokemon (maybe more, I didn't see them all) were moved up to UU during the day he made it.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    Vileplume smells. Horribly. I can't figure out why you can stand being around one of those things. :P

It would be nice if Smogon made a list of which pokemon got moved where. Hm, maybe they did, I ought to go check.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Ugh :/ I guess this means revenge killer that beats raikou (aka duggy) >> perior then.

Jut use something mega Bulky like Sp.Def Synthesis EQ Venu or Steelix or w/e lol

dark azelf: my bagons bring all the shellders to the yard
    dark azelf: and they're like
    dark azelf: wanna ice shard ?
    Jake: damn right?
    dark azelf: i wanna shard
    dark azelf: bagon : id beat you, but you have a shard!

^i win

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Just popped in to letcha know that you are all fat, and look inferior to my pure unadulterated smexyness.

You should all realize this, and be ashamed that you're unholy looks even dares to share the same earth as me.

I suggest becoming An Hero. Sexilly, however. Nuthin says sexy like an overdose of Advil!

P.S., Azelf/Croconaw/Jynx/Beachboy sux, at least compared to Vileplume.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back