• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Btw did you all here the 5th Generation was confirmed?

It was announced on the official Pokemon website (Japanese):
    https://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/game/g100129_02.html

I hope the following Pokemon get evos: Qwilfish, Ditto, Girafarig
    A Qwilfish evo would make an excellent Spiker

That. Isn't. Real. Confirmation. Until. The. Game. Is. Actually. Announced. DAMMIT!

Seriously, until there is OFFICIAL news, not just hints, it isn't truly revealed or announced. Is it possible? Yes, yes it is. But it isn't announced yet -_-

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    That. Isn't. Real. Confirmation. Until. The. Game. Is. Actually. Announced. DAMMIT!

Seriously, until there is OFFICIAL news, not just hints, it isn't truly revealed or announced. Is it possible? Yes, yes it is. But it isn't announced yet -_-
    But one the Pokemon director's (or whatever he does) blog has announced a new game and Locz linked to the main Japanese Pokemon site so I don't see how that isn't "official."

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Until it says "New Generation 5 Pokemon Game!", it isn't official. Until there is a working title, it isn't official. Until there isn't a region name, it isn't official. There are plenty of other Pokemon games that aren't the main series it could really be =P

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Until it says "New Generation 5 Pokemon Game!", it isn't official. Until there is a working title, it isn't official. Until there isn't a region name, it isn't official. There are plenty of other Pokemon games that aren't the main series it could really be =P
    Eh I guess, just usually when they say new Pokemon it is usually a new main game added to the series.

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years

Yea but have you checked Bulbapedia's website where they posted links from articles/blogs by Pokemon Co. where they say that there will be "new Pokemon"? So yea imo Gen V(not 5, thanks Anti) is on its way. And it also looks like its in the form of an RPG?! I'll be happy for that.

Originally posted by Official Pokemon Company Press Release

Pocket Monsters series all new production under development for release by the end of 2010 2010, January 29th
    The latest news from Pokémon Company Managing Director Ishihara Tsunekazum the developers of the Pokémon series Game Freak, and Distributors Nintendo, is that the new work in the series is under development for release on the Nintendo DS by the end of 2010.
    Since the first games in the series, Pokémon Red and Green in 1996, the distinctive characteristics of the games around the world has changed, with trading and battling between different versions. Customers around the world have rated the games highly, and around the world over 130,000,000 Pokémon games have been sold.
    Pokémon games for Nintendo DS have made use of the two screens, touch screen and Wi-Fi features in their play. The new games, the first completely new work to be released since the release of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl 4 years ago, games which have sold 17,150,000 copies (5,800,000 games in Japan), are planned as an inventive rebirth, featuring completely new ways to play and new Pokémon.
    Please look forward to game details and news from now until release.
    Game Outline:
    Title: Pending
    Sales Agency: Pokémon Company
    Distribution: Nintendo
    Development: Game Freak
    Date of Release: Planned before the end of 2010
    Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price: Pending
    Genre: RPG
    System: Nintendo DS

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Yea but have you checked Bulbapedia's website where they posted links from articles/blogs by Pokemon Co. where they say that there will be "new Pokemon"? So yea imo Gen V(not 5, thanks Anti) is on its way. And it also looks like its in the form of an RPG?! I'll be happy for that.

Re: Gale of Darkness. It introduced Bonsly and Munchlax, even though they were tiny cameos, and it was the RPG genre. Therefore, not confirmed ^_^

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
    Re: Gale of Darkness. It introduced Bonsly and Munchlax, even though they were tiny cameos, and it was the RPG genre. Therefore, not confirmed ^_^

Yea this just proved to me that you totally missed my point because you just reaffirmed it using XD as an example :/

It might not be a Gen V game but it sure is confirmed if it says new Pokemon because with Bonsly and Munchlax Gen 4 was confirmed via XD (but tbh I think Destiny Deoxys took care of that first though)

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Thing is is that Game Freak only works on the main series of games. Genius Sonority worked on XD, Colosseum, etc. I could be proven wrong though?

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
    Thing is is that Game Freak only works on the main series of games. Genius Sonority worked on XD, Colosseum, etc. I could be proven wrong though?

Yea iirc Genius Sonority work on those as well as PBR but I think that was mainly because they could do 3D Graphics for stuff in Colosseum/XD that can't be implemented into a DS. However both Genius and Gamefreak work alongside the Pokemon Company in those projects, who probably used XD to bring into light Gen 4 to those who don't watch the movies (imo)

^^

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    You need to relax with your fugly star of an overrated television show theme.

He isn't fugly =/

But really, I think I need to clarify my point. I said it isn't announced officially, which is true. I'm saying there are rather large hints pointing at it. I never even stated my opinion on the issue either, which is I sense Generation V games coming too. Just was pointing it out =3

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    He isn't fugly =/

But really, I think I need to clarify my point. I said it isn't announced officially, which is true. I'm saying there are rather large hints pointing at it. I never even stated my opinion on the issue either, which is I sense Generation V games coming too. Just was pointing it out =3

I think it would actually be easier for you to just admit that you were wrong, rather than saying "alright, I'm probably wrong, but at least I was a little right, right?"
    ^^;

And wow, surprised that the first news of Gen V I'd hear would be in this thread of all places 030
    Yay for new pokemon?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back