• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
    Do ragequitters affect your rating or anything? Or are they just really annoying to deal with?

Yea you get the win but they are still very annoying imo. I mean if someone ragequits when you have your last Pokemon at 100% and they have one at 6% left and no attacks that would OHKO you(or if there's major gamebreaking hax anytime in the match), its ok I guess because they know they're beat anyways. But then there's those people that ragequit in the first turns if the battle becuase you sleep/burn/para somebody. Those are the annoying ones.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    Is it just me or is the UU metagame now seriosuly unbalanced? I mean Alakazam and Cresselia UU? Come on now!

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Is it just me or is the UU metagame now seriosuly unbalanced? I mean Alakazam and Cresselia UU? Come on now!

Zam is terrible lol.

lol Alakazam. It's outclassed by lots of stuff, so one figures it should be UU.

But yes, Cresselia is annoying and difficult to work around.

Yeah, Toxic Spiritomb is a great counter to both aka my set. =P

Spiritomb (M) @ Leftovers
    Ability: Pressure
    EVs: 252 HP/6 Def/252 SDef
    Sassy nature (+SDef, -Spd)
    - Rest / Pain Split
    - Toxic
    - Sucker Punch
    - Faint Attack.

Bear in mind though, if you dont use Toxic Bulkygon-z sets up on you. Either way though this needs help from Chansey. Also beats Mismag and as said Cress.

Other p-z counters are Hammer Arm Registeel, Toxic Chansey, Cradily/Regirock in SS, Technitop can "check" it, other than that your best best it to revenge kill.

As for Cress (CM versions are most threatening), Haze Milotic outstalls it pretty much all sets 100% of the time, S.Def WW Drapion and Roar Skuntank work amazingly too, Curse Umbreon, Curse Registeel said Tomb ( Subminder and Moonlight, you lose to Rester CMer though, if you want to beat that use Psych Up. =P) and uh thats about it lol

Last edited:

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    Is my computer being lamez0r or did all the normal threads below the stickies get deleted/hidden/abducted?

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    Meh, it's happening to me too. Kind of like having a spam filter that's super effective.

EDIT: Or it might simply be the case that only qualified raters are allowed to see the threads in order to prevent bad advice from happening. : D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2010
    I calculated my arcanines individual values with serebii calculator and it came to this:

HP 1

ATK 31

DEF 17

SATK 11

SDEF 3

SPD 31

Is this good? I'm lost and just need some clarification on what these numbers exactly mean and how good they are.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    31 is the max in IVs, and that's pretty good. You lack a decent SpD and HP stat though, which could cost you a lot. I suggest getting something where the IVs end up like: 31 / 31 / >20 / X / >20 / 31 and make sure its nature is good. (HP / Atk / Def / SpA / SpD / Spe)

But this isn't the thread for stuff like this. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back