• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panique

BUGSY IS GAY FOR METAPOD
Years
  • Just a question, does spikes do damage when a Pokemon is sent into battle in place of one that fainted? I assume it does, but I just thought I'd double-check.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Just a question, does spikes do damage when a Pokemon is sent into battle in place of one that fainted? I assume it does, but I just thought I'd double-check.

Yes it does, anytime a pokemon switches into battle (assuming its grounded) it takes damage from spikes.

Panique

BUGSY IS GAY FOR METAPOD
    Years
  • ^ Awesome, thank you.

If I get a lv1 Pokemon from a trade and put it in daycare to breed and take it out at lv10, is it still okay to EV train and use, or will it be weaker?

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    [17:31] <Corndog> I was using Roserade
    [17:31] <Corndog> 252 HP / 252 SpD Calm w/ Synthesis, T Spikes, Spikes, and HP Fire[17:32] <Corndog> the team was weak to stuff that could set up on Rose
    [17:32] <Corndog> like Suicune, Heatran, and Gengar

01[17:55] <~Scofield> and even roserade somewhat handles gyarados w/o bonuce or LO

..............................................................................

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ughh Swampert sucks so much, ive never seen such a set up fodder....oh wait i have, Scarf Flygon :/

Also lol @ Pert beating sub Rotom and no Rest on Rade and at the bad set/evs on it too. Without Rest Rotom is going to wear down your whole team because Rose isnt going to stop it with no recovery. :/

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • ^ Awesome, thank you.

If I get a lv1 Pokemon from a trade and put it in daycare to breed and take it out at lv10, is it still okay to EV train and use, or will it be weaker?

Putting a Pokemon in day care levels the Pokemon without gaining any EVs.

Also, how I miss this place. S&M is so great!

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    HEY GUYS GUESS WHO CAN GET ON WIFI NOW ?

GO ON

GUESS

HINT THIS GUY STALLS YOU

AND IS CUTE

AND AWESOME

AND MOST LIKELY SUPERIOR TO YOU

;D

Man im great. I owe this all to my resourcefulness. ^___^

EDIT :

Looool in my boxes, old D/P junk

IRON HEAD

S
    C
    I
    Z
    O
    R

~___~

EDIT 2:

Eww its Pearl, think people will mind if i AR a normal Rotom but give it the stats of the Rotom-A's rofl ? ;x

EDIT 3:

AAAAAAA Deoxys and Garchomp and other old school trash like specs mence oh dear haha.

EDIT 4 :

Ill go on later and decimate when i can be bothered to get my friend code -is ill- lol

Edit 5 :

This doesn't mean i like wifi. .________.

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    EDIT 6:

How does i get friend code ? rofl :X

I could google it but i have a horrible cold. :/

EDIT 7 :

Can i lol at my Rest/Talk/Swords Dance/Outrage chomp i have in my box lol ?

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • EDIT 6:

How does i get friend code ? rofl :X

I could google it but i have a horrible cold. :/

EDIT 7 :

Can i lol at my Rest/Talk/Swords Dance/Outrage chomp i have in my box lol ?

its in your pal pad which should be in your key items pocket.

and lol @ chomp.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Well guys, Manaphy is Uber for good, and Latias is in trouble itself. I'm quite happy with both of these results. Maybe OU will be playable again (though I doubt that)...

Im curious as to why she met the support characteristics. Or was it because of Trick/Draco killing even its resists or something lol ?

Ape usage is gonna go through the roof though too at least with for the first few weeks with its 100% check gone IF she gets banned.

Also i find it amusing how EVERY suspect has been voted back uber eventually. Maybe the common sense/auto bans of advance were a much simpler process which yields the same results lol

Salvation

To be saved.
    Years
  • Its possible maybe that everyone are getting 'bored' because of the current metagame and banning Latias might solve it but that's just a though :x

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Well guys, Manaphy is Uber for good, and Latias is in trouble itself. I'm quite happy with both of these results. Maybe OU will be playable again (though I doubt that)...

"No way, Manaphy was voted Uber?"

I'm gonna say I wouldn't mind Latias being banned, I mean its just one less threat. It would also lead to more people not whoring ScarfTar and such.

My prediction is that it goes to 3-6.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today

"No way, Manaphy was voted Uber?"

I'm gonna say I wouldn't mind Latias being banned, I mean its just one less threat. It would also lead to more people not whoring ScarfTar and such.

My prediction is that it goes to 3-6.

This is the part where i rub it in the faces of terrible PC members who were like "LOL MANAPHY IS EEZY 2 DEAL WIT JUST USE TEE BOWLT" <---lol love how im always right.

Anyway, suspect tests are starting to get dumb. Take too long, there needs to be a much more effective method tbh. Shame there isnt one. :/

And the 3.6 is way off. Dumb Clauses that dont even need testing, Deoxys-Durable, Mew (ughh mew ~___~) etc.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I can't believe they're going to vote Latias Uber....After THIS long in the metagame, I'm pretty sure people are capable of dealing with it, and if they aren't, then "maybe they just suck?"

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • They're thinking of testing Mew? Oh God. Thank goodness I quit competitive Pokemon when I did.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back