• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
They're thinking of testing Mew? Oh God. Thank goodness I quit competitive Pokemon when I did.

Even though you should come back. ^__^

@ Silent Storm, they haven't banned it yet. They are just going to take 100000000 years to decide one way or another.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
Sneaky Beachy.

Also, has Shoddy died for anyone else or just me? I keep getting this:

An error occurred while attempting to connect to the server:
Connection timed out: connect

=/

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Ohio
  • Seen Nov 16, 2011
@ Gamer, I'm getting the same problem. This way I actually get some school-stuff done, but heck, I don't want to do that when I can be on the server

Same goes for me lol. I would not be doing school work atm if the server was up.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday

Yeah, the server is down and laddering on CAP is getting boring. Also lol @ Mew testing.

I was laddering on Team Uber server and got to #2 then i got bored and did some driving theory/practical w/e revision lol

Also i like the new poll on the Simple Q+A thread. =]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
Oh dear lord D_A, how did that many people vote in so little time! @____@

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
I'm essentially done with competitive battling until Gen 5. :P I'm sick of the testing to be honest. I have multiple teams that rely on Latias in some cases, and having it booted up to Uber would just wreck so much. It's honestly not that big of a threat anymore anyway (well it is, just not big enough to be Uber).

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
People are crying about the specs set being too powerful. :/

Dont see how it fits support, doesnt every team have like 9999 steels anyway (for Mence too so its not just for Lati) and at least one revenge killer ?

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
People are crying about the specs set being too powerful. :/

Dont see how it fits support, doesnt every team have like 9999 steels anyway (for Mence too so its not just for Lati) and at least one revenge killer ?

How is it too powerful when "Scizor used Pursuit" =/

The Dual Screen set is more annoying to me.

Detox

K tbh I really just bring in Tyranitar and start DDing in its face as it struggles to do more than moot damage to me.

This can also be expressed as 'Go Snorlax".

Anti

return of the king
Years

How is it too powerful when "Scizor used Pursuit" =/

The Dual Screen set is more annoying to me.

"Latias used 2HKO."

I don't know who you have been playing since it's stupid for Latias to switch (also stupid to use Pursuit) but okay lol.

Latias is a major ass and a big centralizing force. No idea if it fits the characteristics since I don't play anymore but I'm damn glad it will likely be gone since it's really really good lol. Dragon centralization x3584757 is bad enough. I also am not a fan of "just adapt" turning into "use ScarfTar or you could be in major trouble." Blah OU is such a mess lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back