• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvation

To be saved.
Years
k so I had a volleyball tournament today, and during everyone's serves, I would yell,

"Wuuuuuuummmmmmmmmbbbboooooooooooooooooooo"

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 29, 2024
Oh good Smogon are implementing the Acid Rain glitch on shoddy battle 2. :/

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
Oh good Smogon are implementing the Acid Rain glitch on shoddy battle 2. :/

Are you
istockphoto_2329269-dog-poop-and-flies.jpg
me? Why in the blue hell would they do that?

Colin: Hey lets make this the same as wifi so we can gain wi-fiers on Shoddy!!
DJD: Great idea!
Colin: What could possibly go wrong?

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
Years
ughh I was playing Platinum ingame a few months ago and these two trainer noobs decided to activate acid rain.

I was so pissed off.

Every turn took like 1 and a half minute. :S

"Pokemon number 1 is hurt by its ability!"
"Pokemon number 2 is hurt by its ability!"
"Pokemon number 3 is hurt by its ability!"
"Pokemon number 4 is hurt by its ability!"

T_T oh well, at least there won't be animations in Shoddy battle 2.. or will it? I'm not sure, lol..

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
You can't be serious. How on earth would that be a good idea? If they're reasoning is "So wifi-ers will join" then they're mistaken because I'm fairly certain most people hate the glitch as it ruins TTar with Pursuit.

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
Years
Originally Posted by HeySuck
Life Orb is always better. SubLO is also good.

aaaaaaaaa and he thinks he's awesome at UU lol. Using SubLO Duggy is like getting asked to be owned by all the stuff he says beat it regardless in the post: Scyther Pursuit/Quick Attack says hi, etc. Also losing 25% of your health when you are frail and die to a Caterpie's Tackle at times is bad.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 29, 2024
159m.png

Croconaw@Nothing
lol Evs
Naive Nature
- Surf
- Rock Tomb
- Bite
- Ice Fang

102m.png

Exeggcute@Miracle Seed (for max pawah!)
lol Evs
Naughty Nature
- Bullet Seed
- PoisonPowder
- Sleep Powder
- Leech Seed

022m.png

Fearow@Nothing
lol Evs
Careful Nature
- Aerial Ace
- Pursuit
- Leer / U-Turn
- Fury Attack / Roost

180m.png

Falaafy@Nothing
Lol Evs
Lonely Nature
- Thunderwave
- Thundershock
- Headbutt
- Growl

058m.png

Growlithe@Nothing
Lol Evs
Bashful Nature
Trait: Flash Fire
- Flame Wheel
- Ember
- Bite
- Leer

214m.png

Heracross@Nothing
Lol Evs
Naughty Nature
Trait : Swarm
- Shadow Claw
- Brick Break
- Leer
- Horn Attack

Discuss how cute my ingame team is. I at Cianwood lol!

.Aero

Years
Need more Exeggutor go an evolve now!

Who is your HM slave? :O

(P.S. Everyone do Mystery Gift on HGSS because we can get the Pokewalker Yellow Forest that contains the most overpowered pokemon ever....Fly Pikachu. GOGOGO!)

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
Elf's in-game team is cute indeed. Might be a bit Rival/Team Rocket weak tho.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
Years
Speaking of duggy "being too powerful with a STAB SE 100 BP move and trapping":

Janitorscrubs switched in Dugtrio.
Belly_Drum switched in Arcanine.
Pointed stones dug into Dugtrio.
Arcanine's Intimidate cut Dugtrio's attack!
Dugtrio used Earthquake.
It's super effective!
Arcanine lost 50% of its health.
Dugtrio lost 10% of its health.
Arcanine used Flare Blitz.
Dugtrio lost 84% of its health.
Janitorscrubs's Dugtrio fainted.
Arcanine was hit by recoil!
Arcanine lost 15% of its health.
Arcanine's leftovers restored its health a little!

..yeah.

Salvation

To be saved.
Years
I have just witnessed the sheer stallbreaker power that DruidCruel has.

Infernape used Fire Blast. It's not very effective... Cune lost 13% of its health. Cune's leftovers restored its health a little! Cune restored 6% of its health. Thoughts switched in Tentacruel (lvl 100 Tentacruel ♂). Cune used Surf. It's not very effective... A critical hit! Tentacruel lost 34% of its health. Cune's leftovers restored its health a little! Cune restored 6% of its health. Tentacruel used Swords Dance. Tentacruel's attack was sharply raised. Cune used Substitute. Cune lost 25% of its health. Cune made a substitute! Cune's leftovers restored its health a little! Cune restored 6% of its health. Tentacruel used Poison Jab. The substitute took damage for Cune! Cune's substitute faded! Cune used Calm Mind. Cune's special attack was raised. Cune's special defence was raised. Cune's leftovers restored its health a little! Cune restored 6% of its health. Tentacruel used Poison Jab. Cune lost 50% of its health. Tentacruel lost 10% of its health. Cune used Surf. It's not very effective... Tentacruel lost 23% of its health. Cune's leftovers restored its health a little! Cune restored 6% of its health. blink0r switched in Blissey (lvl 100 Blissey ♀). Tentacruel used Poison Jab. Blissey lost 73% of its health. Tentacruel lost 10% of its health. Blissey's leftovers restored its health a little! Blissey restored 6% of its health. blink0r switched in Skarmory (lvl 100 Skarmory ♂). Tentacruel used Waterfall. Skarmory lost 46% of its health. Tentacruel lost 10% of its health. Skarmory's leftovers restored its health a little! Skarmory restored 6% of its health. Tentacruel used Hydro Pump. Skarmory lost 60% of its health. blink0r's Skarmory fainted. Tentacruel lost 10% of its health. Thoughts: STALLBREAKER Thoughts: lol

I murdered SkarmBliss rofl

.Aero

Years
Lol@Gamer,

And I can't be bothered to read and try to understand that thoughts. :O Put line breaks in there or something.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
Eh, he was showing how a life orb, swords dance, hydropump tentacruel totally raped this guy's walls XD

...wh4t ar3 aCId r41n?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back