• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
  • Perhaps I was playing along with the joke? Terrible save. V_V

Lol, anyway, I'll probably fail to actually rate your team because I haven't rated in forever...or played in forever. lol

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Y'all being inadequate at rates is why S&M is a joke.

IN OTHER NEWS

SLOWPOKE JACKPOT: POST #7777

Years
  • so i dont even slightly remember that battle and yet da has it logged.
    awesome.

anywho, imma post a rmt sometime in the next 3 days or whenever i test it enough on smogons ladder since nobody battles on ours

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Beachy, I'm not going to post your RMT out of spite that it beat me. Also, this needs moar working shoddy server.

Also, I think I made a halfway decent semi-stall team. :]

Last edited:

.Aero

Years
  • Our activity spikes when the Shoddy Server is down! :O This tells us something about ourselves.

Regardless, while playing HG I will continue working on my own RMT. ;D (I also hate Comic Sans MS font. ;o;)

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • ChernobylOverseer switched in Rotom-w (lvl 100 Rotom-w).
    Aggron used Double-edge.
    It doesn't affect Rotom-w...
    loosecannonlucario: uber noob

Hey guys, I figured out why the ladder is so bad. People think Rotom-w is Uber.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
  • I wonder... would it be any sense in posting my merged UU community night team as a BL RMT? After all, BL has enough pokes that it might as well get its own metagame sometime. (and it also feels like it is the best team I've ever made rofl)

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • My signature is cute, discuss. Also, to hell with Semistall, do not want. I'm just playing heavy stall. I cannot adapt.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    My signature is cute, discuss. Also, to hell with Semistall, do not want. I'm just playing heavy stall. I cannot adapt.

Its really not hard. When you use stuff like SD Empoloen were you expecting to win lol ?

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • I dropped SD Emp for Bulky Gyara per suggestion from you. I think my team needs less ScarfGon.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • I think imma replace it and utilize ScarfTar some more, since latias causes me all kinds of pain. I also need to replace useless zone, but I can probably figure that out on my own.

.Aero

Years
  • Your signature is quite cute! :3 Although I'd say remove the double Corsola from between each section, at least try it with one and see how it is.

What you need to fix your team is a nice helping of ScarfAchi. It's so good, it can flinch hax a Skarmory to death with Iron Head! :o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back