• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Time Warp Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Also quick thing... since there is no currency I take it im not allowed to go to the safari zone?

feel free to use the safari zone. The safari zone fee is exempt from the no currency rule since some pokemon can only be found in the safari zone.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'll do this, but I have some questions first.
    What about types that aren't era types and are not banned types? I'm guessing it is that you can't have these other types unless it is a dual with an era type?
    In the westward expansion era, when you sell items at the poke mart to be able to buy stuff, can you only buy items with the money you receive from selling, or your whole savings?
    Username: vegemitetoast
    Game: Soulsilver
    Era: Westward Expansion
    Extra rules (cuz why not): Nuzlocke rules, except you don't have to catch the first pokemon you find, yet you can still only catch 1 per area.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    I'll do this, but I have some questions first.
    What about types that aren't era types and are not banned types? I'm guessing it is that you can't have these other types unless it is a dual with an era type?
    In the westward expansion era, when you sell items at the poke mart to be able to buy stuff, can you only buy items with the money you receive from selling, or your whole savings?
    Username: vegemitetoast
    Game: Soulsilver
    Era: Westward Expansion
    Extra rules (cuz why not): Nuzlocke rules, except you don't have to catch the first pokemon you find, yet you can still only catch 1 per area.

Yes, you can only use the types that are not listed if they dual type with an era type.

As for the Westward Expansion rule, you can use all of your savings.

Years
  • Yes, you can only use the types that are not listed if they dual type with an era type.

As for the Westward Expansion rule, you can use all of your savings.

Update 1: Soulsilver Westward Expansion
    Not really much of an update...
    Spoiler:

Can't play until Friday :(
    Will edit post with team later :)
    EDIT:
    Team so far:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2023
    Quick question I just checked something and turns out that the only area that they needed to implement is Mount Silver which is where Red is... ^^' So can I get a different goal till they implement Red in? (They still have every other area, just not Red...)

A Moon Gust

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2023
    Username: Shadic SSJ4
    Game: Pokemon FireRed
    Era: The Post-Apocalyptic Scenario

Gonna try keeping my pokemon low leveled and avoid killing wild pokemon
    FR > LG since Nidoking > Nidoqueen and Arcanine > Ninetales

I beat the E4, all my mons started the e4 at lvl 41, My Arcanine has Bite
    http://i.imgur.com/0fPVqm4.png
    http://i.imgur.com/w0AziXx.png

I beat the second round of the elite 4. My mons started at lvl 50 this time. My Houndoom has Bite.
    http://i.imgur.com/w86J3Kg.png
    http://i.imgur.com/Bz2YVCM.png

Last edited:
    Years
  • Update 2:
    Spoiler:

Team:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2019
    Username: Galladetitan
    Game: Pokemon black
    Era: the pirate golden age, navy ( switch bug type with fighting)

When you mean trade to evolve do you mean all Pokemon or just Pokemon that evolve when trading?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    When you mean trade to evolve do you mean all Pokemon or just Pokemon that evolve when trading?

I mean pokemon that require trading in order to evolve them, like Haunter into Gengar, Phantump into Trevenant, Swirlix into Slurpuff and so on.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Tiny announcement for those still playing this:

Due to all the name changes that happened since the last time I updated this thread with the Challengers/Champions lists, any attempts at further updating this failed. It's a bit TOO tedious and chaotic trying to figure out who people are and what they originally signed up for.

Because of the issue stated above, I have decided that I will NOT be updating the thread with the list of challengers anymore. Instead, I will only add a Champions section to it. I will try to add those that have already finished (yay for going through hundreds of posts). If any old champions remember their finished runs, any VMs/PMs about it are highly appreciated and would help me a great deal.

Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    Username: Ragilor
    Game: Crystal
    Era: Pirate Golden Age

Team
    Kingdra-Ship
    Feraligatr
    Quagsire
    Sandslash-Replace With Dugtrio
    Gengar