• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Top 20 Fugliest Pokemon Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glitter Stain

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 3, 2011
You know Ken Sugimori maybe designed two of those Pokemon... for the 3rd and 4th generation they've had a large team designing new Pokemon...
Ah, that's good. I thought he had designed these monstrosities on their own.

Maybe it's not Ken's fault. =]

Years
Deoxys' Defense form (or "forme") is one of the worst looking things I've ever seen. Really though, I can't say I'm a fan of any of its other forms, when it comes right down to it. Probably my least favorite Pokemon in the 3rd gen.

Most of the 3rd gen Pokemon aren't that bad though. It was in the 4th gen when things really turned unpleasureable to look at. Call it bias, call it nostalgia, call it what you will... I just don't like many of the 4th gen Pokemon at all. I'm almost scared to see how bad the 5th gen turns out.

splosh

Russian Reversaler
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 27, 2016
Laugh of the day. Thanks hunny. :)

#18: Registeel

Good God, what is wrong with RSE? This thing looks like it came out of Steelix's ass.

#15: Relicanth

Why would anyone draw anything like this. It looks like the Earth had to use the restroom, and this is the result.

#9: Gulpin

Ken Sugimori fails at drawing blobs, which is pretty pathetic.

#6: Cradily

What is this thing? Dear Lord, I hope I never have to come across one of these again. As long as I don't use public restrooms, though, I doubt I'll see this again.

#5: Spiritomb

This thing is a huge pain in the ass to find in the game, and with only one functional eye, it's not worth it.

#4: Probopass

No explanation needed.

#1: Chimchar

Now, it looks like he's bending over and trying to put out the fire on his ass with his hand. The thighs also look very thunderous at this angle. Everything about this thing is fugly. Even its name reminds me of ass. One word was glued onto another word's ass.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Probopass is adorable what's wrong with you? ;_; So maybe my tastes are a little weird but I think I disagree with a good half your list. XD; I like a lot of the designs you listed; I may not think they're cute, but they aren't half bad.

Ambipom needs to be on here somewhere. 8(

Most of the 3rd gen Pokemon aren't that bad though. It was in the 4th gen when things really turned unpleasureable to look at. Call it bias, call it nostalgia, call it what you will... I just don't like many of the 4th gen Pokemon at all. I'm almost scared to see how bad the 5th gen turns out.
That's how I feel but with gen 3. I loved gen 1 and 2's Pokémon, hated most of 3's, and then warmed up to (some of) gen 4's.

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
Years
I find this quite funny. X3
You've got a real sense of humor, even though I disagree with a few.
But it's so funny it doesn't matter.
Great work! It takes a lot to make me lawl. =3

Callandor

ughhh....
Years
This is in honnor of Glitter Satin. My fugliest pokemon will make much more sense.

#10-Purugly

432.png

Its got "ugly" in its name! And its fat too.

#9-Giratina

giratina.png

I admit it is kinda fugly. But only this form. The Origin Form is fine.

#8- Cacnea

cacnea.png

Looks like a flippin cactus

#7- Hitmonlee

hitmonlee.gif

Just the way it looks is fugly

#6- Hondour

228.png

It looks too, blah.

#5- Snorlax

ani143.gif

Its big and fat and reminds me of my uncle.

#4- Aerodactyl

142.png

Its bland and gray. BTW ppl, gray and purple, not a good match.

#3- Geodude

geodude.gif

Its a rock with arms. Sooo fugly

#2- Venusaur

003.jpg

A dino with a flower on its back

#1-Lickitung

108.gif

Its fat and licks people! Disgusting!!!!!

I DISAGREE WITH YOUR INTIRE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2009
Wow, awesome job. Chimchar's descrption is particularly funny in my opinion, though it could have been just me. I really like the humor in it, and the style that everything was written in. It definitely made me laugh, though I have to say that I don't quite agree with Latios, seeing as Latios and Latias are my favorite duo.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
Years
Ok, here's my input, not in order:

1, Sceptile

I know I'll get hate for this, but its fugly. IT HAS BOILS ON ITS BACK. It's tail is a FRICKIN' TREE!

2, Regice

Everyone, we've found Leonardo di caprio's killer. seriously, wtf? all three regis are bad, though, to be fair.

3, Lickilicky

'nuff said.

4, Cresselia

It's a pokemon...not modern art...

5, Magnezone

This just looks so much unlike the other 2, it ruins the entire line.

go on, whaddaya reckon?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Combee
Pinsir
Muk
Tangrowth
Bronzong
Empoleon
Dialga
Kyogre
Deoxys Def
Tyranitar
Weedle
Ditto
Moltres
Magneton
Dodrio

Euphoric Magikarp

Magikarp ~<3
Years
I love you because this feels like a huge slam on the designs of gen 3 and 4 which I disliked alot. I mean, if they have a whole team then some of them need to get fired, i've seen fakemon that are better than some of the stuff they make. Also your quite funny, way to go, I approve of this list 100 %.

RaikaCastillo

Spark Javelin!!!
Years
#7: Dusknoir
477.png

Why must this thing look like it has two faces. The face on its stomach is actually quite bearable. It's the actual face that I have a problem with. Why does it need those flaps coming out of it? Fat arms, fat face, fat body, fat pose, terrible artwork.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks he looks stupid. He looks like one of those Bag A Bug things (the Japanese beetle traps)

Gars129

Is now focused on other things
Years
The reason for why most people think the newer pkmn are fugly is because, during the first generation, they where kids and the original designs were what made them like pkmn. Most kids didnt know gen 2 was gonna come and they where like, ok. After Crystal, most of the kids where already growing up and already knew a third gen was gonna come, and so the expectations were high. Because the art style for the pokes had somewhat changed most people felt the third gen pokes were weird and fugly, but it was thte fact that the pokes werent what they expected that made them look weird. I always thought the gen 3 pkmn were ok, since my first game was ruby.

In fact, i actually thought that some gen 1 and 2 pkmn, that i hadnt seen in the anime or ruby/saphire, were weird, like quagsire (with those ridicuosly tiny eyes) and Jynx , etc. At first i thought some gen 4 pokes were also weird, like combee and Vespiquen, but then i got used to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back