• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Underdog League

Do you think this league will succeed?

• Yes, this is a great idea for a new league

Votes: 30 55.6%
  • No, this is a horrible idea and should get locked

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Maybe, once its up and running.

Votes: 22 40.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
Years
  • Elite Form
    Name - polkop
    Friend Code - 2407-1744-9691
    Gym Type - NORMAL
    Clauses - Double battle, all standard clause(will be fix later)
    Prize - To be think

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    i dont think everyones ready yet, and we'll probably start taking challenges once the last elite is found, as we dont want them to sign up then get swamped by battlers ;)

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    yay! I voted this thread! Yay, I bumped~ this thread! Yay, my team is done! Yay, I am awesome! yay, I have run out of things to say yay for! Yay, I just thought of a new one! Yay, here it comes! Yay, a new elite!
    XD

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
  • yay! I voted this thread! Yay, I bumped~ this thread! Yay, my team is done! Yay, I am awesome! yay, I have run out of things to say yay for! Yay, I just thought of a new one! Yay, here it comes! Yay, a new elite!
    XD

you forgot, "yay! i was the first person who voted on this thread!"

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • Hmm i never see really successful leagues but idk about this one haven't been following it too much

That's probably because you don't visit the leagues, and trust me, I know everyone who is on all of the leagues. H&S in particularly is very, very successful. And I have great faith for this one.

Back