• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Underground Hangout: Chkill with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    My internet picked a great time to not work properly wow. 8( But ah reminds me that I need to decide what Mafia game I want to see 'bout hosting and put it into queue. I did have a poster for a FNAF mafia but I don't think I saved it whoops.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • The Underground Hangout: Chkill with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Say something, I'm giving up on you.

I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you.

... Anywhere I would've followed you.

Say something, I'm giving up on you.

Etherion

Hey guys :) So some of you might know about PC's Extra Life campaign, it's basically playing games for the benefit of charity. You stream a game for 24 hours straight and then every hour you hit, your spectators can donate to you. All proceeds will go to selected charities in the US.

So, I was thinking, we can organize a 24 hour EM session as our contribution to the Extra Life Campaign! Wouldn't it be cool?! We're killing people for charity! :3 Plus it would be pretty fun ^^

#strEaMs [creds to Weiss]

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Actually, that's a really good idea... I love the fact that the whole idea is ironic, considering we killing people, and the campaign is called Extra Life lmfao...

I'm down with doing some hours on it, but I don't think anyone can do 24 hours :/

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'm with gunner. I'd def' be down for joining a bit. But no way could he stay awake for more than 10 hours at once. DX

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    i'd be up for it, considering it's scheduled when i'm free. best way to do it would be to have shifts, which involves a bit of planning ahead about who would host the game at which times and who would be joining at which times. it's a lot of work, but if we're really dedicated i think we can do it :p

Etherion

Yeeeeah! :) Thanks for the support! Now we'll just need the mod's opinion on the matter

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back