• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: The Video Game Claims Thread

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Can I have some more uh I didn't think so

The Darkness
The Darkness x Arsenic
edgy

Destiny
Variks x Arsenic, Yeeesssssssssss~?

I'm using Macho's pokemon claim as justification to attempt a claim from an unreleased game! Dibs!

Thuban x Arsenic

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
Danganronpa:

Korekiyo Shinguji x L'Belle
Celestia Ludenburg x L'Belle

Ace Attorney:

Florent L'Belle x L'Belle
Ga'ran Sigatar Khura' in x L'Belle

Fire Emblem

Gordin x L'Belle
Sanaki x L'Belle

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I'll have three for a meantime.

Kirby:
Kirby x Starlight Wind

Pokémon:
Victini x Starlight Wind

Puyo Puyo:
Lidelle/Rider x Starlight Wind
(Apparently Rider have a name/romanization change in localized Puyo Puyo Tetris?)

Last edited:

Arsenic

Years
I feel like this should be pinned since it's a long term claim and the thread disappearing into nothingness kind of defeats that concept.

Or we need to get the claim section back on profiles.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Aaaaand everyone's claims should be up to date! Sorry for the delay, let me know if I made any mistakes.
[user]Symphony[/user] x machomuu

That last one might not be a Pokemon. She is fire, though
I was actually thinking of adding claims for streamers and pro players too, she would fall in that category :P But idk if it's weird to claim real people? lmk what you guys think.
I feel like this should be pinned since it's a long term claim and the thread disappearing into nothingness kind of defeats that concept.

Or we need to get the claim section back on profiles.
I'll poke h-staff about the latter, but we'll have to see what they say! Since this is the only claims thread that currently exists I'm not optimistic about that, but if the thread ever drops too low I'll def pin it.

Arsenic

Years
Aaaaand everyone's claims should be up to date! Sorry for the delay, let me know if I made any mistakes.

I was actually thinking of adding claims for streamers and pro players too, she would fall in that category :P But idk if it's weird to claim real people? lmk what you guys think.

I'll poke h-staff about the latter, but we'll have to see what they say! Since this is the only claims thread that currently exists I'm not optimistic about that, but if the thread ever drops too low I'll def pin it.

Eh, I'm not a huge fan of claiming people. Machu's was kind of lovey-cutesy kind of thing so I'm fine with that but I think claiming Pewds and all that might be beyond the scope (and creepy).

In response to your quote of me; You da best! I've just added my own little claim section under my interest section on my profile anyways!

TY

TY x TY

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Mina x stars
Ribombee x stars
Sneasel x stars
Kindred x stars
Ekko x stars

Can we include game franchise somehow

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen today
Chocobo x LatiasSoulDew (from Final Fantasy)
Frog x LatiasSoulDew (from Chrono Trigger)
Hector x LatiasSoulDew (from Castlevania)
Met x LatiasSoulDew (from Mega Man)
Nightmare x LatiasSoulDew (from Soulcalibur)
Twitch x LatiasSoulDew (from League of Legends)
Yami Yugi x LatiasSoulDew (from Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Yukimura Sanada x LatiasSoulDew (from Samurai Warriors & Sengoku Basara)

Arsenic

Years
Can we include game franchise somehow

I'm not mod, but I think that might be a little counter productive to having the "3 characters per franchise" rule.

Just the thoughts of a filthy rando, though.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
What, no, I mean to list in the list at the start of this thread what franchise all characters are from. Because I don't recognize half of them lol and there might be characters named the same from different franchises?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Let's see...

Fire Emblem:
Ike x Marth
Marth x Marth

Golden Sun:
Mia x Marth
Sheba x Marth

Tales of Berseria
Eizen x Marth

Xenoblade Chronicles
Shulk x Marth
Dunban x Marth
Melia x Marth

BlazBlue
Ragna the Bloodedge x Marth

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
As per Rika's suggestion, the claims list now also includes the game/franchise they are from - some character names appear in multiple games so I had to do a little guesswork if it was not specified in your post, let me know if anything is wrong!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Danganronpa 2
Gundham Tanaka x Juno

So I was going to wait until I finish the game to claim him in case something goes horribly wrong and he's actually terrible but I just maxed out our friendship yesterday and I cannot wait or want to believe that such a pure soul will turn out to be a bad person. also I hope he lives forever

LOOK AT THIS MAN AND HIS HAMSTERS

Anvils Alive

Fun is infinite. Sega Enterprises.
Years
Game of Dice:
Doria x Anvils Alive
Ion Christine x Anvils Alive
These two are so My Guys­™, it isn't even funny. I have a few more than the allowed three per series, so...yeah.

Pokémon:
Misty x Anvils Alive
Lapras x Anvils Alive
Infernape x Anvils Alive
Duh.

Sonic franchise:
Knuckles the Echidna x Anvils Alive
Miles "Tails" Prower x Anvils Alive
Blaze the Cat x Anvils Alive

BONUS ROUND:
Undyne (From Undertale) x Anvils Alive
One word: Determination.