• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "Why haven't they done that yet?" thread

D3L3T3D

ELITE Ryan
    Years
    --As stated before, a G/S/C remake is a must. It out-sold the original series, and is revered as one of the better titles in the whole series itself. If RBYG could get a remake, I firmly beleive that GSC's time shall soon come as well.
    --Enough legendaries. Please. Unless the whole "creator of the world" thing is in fact, all legend.
    --Unowns should serve a better purpose than cryptic messages in secret chambers.
    --Why are children changing the world in each game?
    --A plant evo for Eevee would be awesome
    --Explain MissingNo in game canon! Pokemon Adventures' manga did!
    --Triple-type Pokémon. Plenty of Pokémon have an unidentified, third type overwritten by their double-type nature. (More often than not, this is FLYING.)

God, I should use some of these ideas in my fangame. >_>

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Trust me, it's MUCH better that way.

No it ain't. It's boring and redundant. Even Sanrio has more interesting storylines than that.

- When are they going to have 3 on 3 battles? They have 2 on 2, so why not 3 on 3?

- When are they going to have a truly EVIL villain instead of the generic Team Something or Another?

- When are they going to HAVE ACTUAL VOICE ACTING AND NOT JUST A GENERIC ANNOUNCER READING OFF A GAMEBOY SCREEN?!

- And likewise... When are they going to let the Pokemon use their Anime cries instead of those 8-bit outdated midi swap ones they use?

Palkia_279

Palkia's master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2008
    Another list.

-Why haven't they allowed us to travel with other people yet?
    -Why cant we travel with ANY Pokemon we want outside their Pokeballs?
    -When are we going to have the ability select what battle theme we want to use in online battles?
    -When are the battle towers going to be actually enjoyable?
    -Why haven't people in the game figure out where eggs come from? Isn't it obvious? THE POKEMON HAVE SEX!! (dur)
    -When is there going to be a Bug-Type legendary?

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
    Years
    Another list.

-Why haven't they allowed us to travel with other people yet? Big yes to this, travelining with other people would be fun.
    -Why cant we travel with ANY Pokemon we want outside their Pokeballs? also a big yes.
    -When are we going to have the ability select what battle theme we want to use in online battles? That'd be awesome and all, but how would it work? It would just cause problems with the games if one person has one theme but the other has a different one...
    -When are the battle towers going to be actually enjoyable? They aren't a;ready? nah, i kid you, battle towers all suck... they do need an improvement...
    -Why haven't people in the game figure out where eggs come from? Isn't it obvious? THE POKEMON HAVE SEX!! (dur) But why do they care, when we already know anyways... besides, they can't say that in a game marketed towards kids...
    -When is there going to be a Bug-Type legendary? Nintendo hates bugs, apparently...

-When will each and every npc in the game get their own sprite? Last I checked, everyone looks different, except identical twins.

-When will we get all the good features in one game? you know, clock, day, night, phone, all that good stuff.

-Why aren't there any cars (barring the moving truck in the beginning of RSE)

Years
    -When will each and every npc in the game get their own sprite? Last I checked, everyone looks different, except identical twins. I noticed that like when I played the Original Games and thought hey I saw you two routes back then i noticed that Game Freak tried to cover it up by making a Bug Catcher say "Hey I battled you in Viridian Forest" on Route 3 then i quickly rush back to Viridian Forest and see him there and go "Hey you can not be in two places at the same time".

-When will we get all the good features in one game? you know, clock, day, night, phone, all that good stuff. I miss all the good things about the games.

-Why aren't there any cars (barring the moving truck in the beginning of RSE) That would be sweet you could get a Taxi to another town that you have unlocked incase you have no HM Flying Pokémon in your party or you are not allowed to use HM Fly yet you have to trek all the way back to another city if you forgot something which took the biscuit

Some more from me:
    -The reason there is no Officer Jenny's and why don't the police get involved to stop Team Aqua/Magma/Rocket/Galactic.
    -Bring back the Nurse Joy Chansey's.
    -Why is it you have all those Items in your bag and no room for clothes.
    -Why is there not a lower limit of each item you can carry because if you have 999 of each item your characters back must ache.

Years
    an pre-evolution for :
    Miltank and Tauros
    Solrock and Lunaton
    Pinsir
    Lapras

Ice rock would be nice.
    Why didn't they also make those types :
    Flygon need to be Bug Dragon, not ground
    Charizard and Aerodyctyl, both need to be Dragon instead of Flying
    Gangar so need to be DARK/GHOST or at leat just ghost.
    because him being poison, I lost to my freind's Alakazam which has more Sp. att and Speed =(

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2008
    Farfetch'd needs an evolution that's a totally awesome Ran-style samurai. His leek could become all rigid and sword-like, and his V eyebrow thing could extend outwards like a helmet crest...

Man, what a good idea, Feltpens. You deserve another Oreo Cakester for that one.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    They don't have any pokemon that look like Frogs. They have pokemon that look like parrots and stuff but no froggys....
    . .
    ,-,

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Look, I'll give some examples:
    -Gyarados STILL can't learn fly

Hey now, Gyarados is SUPPOSED to be Dragon-Water type, this creature was purposely Flying-type for the purposes of balancing out the battling game, don't expect it to go that far with Flying moves.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Hey now, Gyarados is SUPPOSED to be Dragon-Water type, this creature was purposely Flying-type for the purposes of balancing out the battling game, don't expect it to go that far with Flying moves.

Actually it wasn't considering Gyarados was UU in RBY and GSC and still had that typing.

Actually Gyara would have been worse in ADV without STAB HP flying :(

Also, Palkia 279, EVing Aggron in Speed was the first mistake. Its base speed is so pitiful even EVs won't help it much. also IVs and nature could have been a factor.

Walrein

Banned
    Years
    Why Gengar still can't Calm Mind?
    Why doesn't Hipno learn Dream Eater by itself?
    Why doesn't Solrock get any physical STAB on it's Psychic type?
    Why Mew can't learn Psycho Boost?
    And more than all-why didn't they make an evolution for Delibird?

Last edited:

Palkia_279

Palkia's master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2008
    Another list.

-Why doesn't Pinsir have an evolution yet?
    -Why doesn't Spinda have an evolution yet?
    -When is there going to be a Dragon evolution for Eevee?
    -Why are there female Geodudes?
    -When is there going to be a Type that's weak against Normal-Types?

Years
    Another list from me.

-We have a Unown Alphabet but why don't we have a Unown Numbers from 0-9.
    -When are they going to stop doing Rattata and Pidgey Clones (Rattata>Sentret>Zigzagzoon>Didoof and Pidgey>HootHoot>Taillow>Starly).
    -When are they going to do weird type combinations for example a Fire/Ice Pokémon or a Grass/Bug or even a Fighting/Flying Pokémon.
    -When is there going to be more that are comined for expample Slowpoke+Shellder=Slowbro, Slowpoke+Shellder=Slowking or Mantyke+Remoraid=Mantine.
    -When are they going to give Female Machop's/Machoke's/Machamp's bra's to wear.

Walrein

Banned
    Years
    To add some:
    Why doesn't Zapdos get a decent flying move?
    Why doesn't Ninetails get Psychic?
    Why isn't Wailord getting a water/ice evolution and why doesn't it have the thick fat trait?
    And why can't Gorebyss Calm Mind?

Palkia_279

Palkia's master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2008
    Why doesn't Zapdos get a decent flying move? Drill Peck?
    Why doesn't Ninetails get Psychic? Cause he's not Psychic?
    Why isn't Wailord getting a water/ice evolution and why doesn't it have the thick fat trait? Trust me, any bigger, and Waillord would be Hoen. And about thick fat, that is weird.
    -When are Jr. Trainers going to return?

Walrein

Banned
    Years
    -
    Why doesn't Zapdos get a decent flying move? Drill Peck? It needs a special flying move
    Why doesn't Ninetails get Psychic? Cause he's not Psychic? I can learn lots of psychic moves, why not psychic

Why isn't Wailord getting a water/ice evolution and why doesn't it have the thick fat trait? Trust me, any bigger, and Waillord would be Hoen. And about thick fat, that is weird. Dragonair shrinks when it evolves
    That answers it...just to note...

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I think they should put eggs in random locations. Instead of people giving them to you. It would be so cool if you went up to an item and it was a togepi egg, of a Smoochum egg.

Years
    Here's a list of more.

-Trainers you battle in Gyms, Routes and Caves why don't they give them Ditto's.
    -Allow you to re-catch a Pokémon you just released.
    -A MissingNo Pokédex Entry plus a Movepool and type for it they could even give it the curse type ???.

Back