• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves' Hideout [A Canine Pokémon Group]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Which Pokémon region would you live in?
    Hoenn. I really like it. It's big and there's sea everywhere~

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Which Pokémon region would you live in?
    Johto. My first ever region I ever played in, that and I can also visit Kanto fairly easily. Oh and my favourite Pokémons are there!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Which Pokémon region would you live in?
    I prefer Hoenn, I like the different environments. Johto would be fine too.

I updated the Members List with pro/demotions!

New Topic: If you're partner could learn any move (including fake moves), what would be its moveset?

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
  • Which Pokémon region would you live in?
    Probably Hoenn. It's got a nice number of the pokemon I like and has the good climate, two teams and everything.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • If you're partner could learn any move (including fake moves), what would be its moveset?
    She would learn:
    Shadow Ball
    Bite
    Night Shade
    MoonLight

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • If you're partner could learn any move (including fake moves), what would be its moveset?
    Hmmm.... probably something like:
    Flare Blitz
    Crunch
    Flamethrower
    Dig.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    If you're partner could learn any move (including fake moves), what would be its moveset?
    Bite
    Payback
    Roar
    Frustration

The moves fit my partner. He bites, he roars, he always takes revenge and he hates me.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    If your partner could learn any move (including fake moves), what would be its moveset?

If my partner could learn any move I would probably have to say the most reasonable moves for it:

Nasty Plot
    Flamethrower
    Energy Ball
    Hypnosis

Which is a moveset off of Smogon that a Ninetales I used to have before, had for competitive battling. :P

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • If your partner could learn any move (including fake moves), what would be its moveset?
    Arclight's moveset as it is now is this:

ExtremeSpeed
    Flare Blitz
    Iron Head
    Crunch

If his moveset had been based on his personality, I'd probably switch out Crunch with Sunny Day. As for fake moves, I can't really think of any. ):

Years
  • That 5th Generation 2nd stage evolution of the dog thing, is it obese or something?

I think that 5th gen Pokemon are a bit weird, no wonder not much of them aren't classified as "wolf" Pokemon.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    New Topic: Would you participate in a WH roleplay? If so, do you have any ideas for one?

New Side-Topic: Do you prefer the Japanese or English starter names?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    New Topic: Would you participate in a WH roleplay? If so, do you have any ideas for one?
    Yes, and no. Sadly. ;~;

New Side-Topic: Do you prefer the Japanese or English starter names?
    I only prefer Tsutaja's English name, but I don't like Mijumaru's and Pokabu's. So Japanese.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • Would you participate in a WH roleplay? If so, do you have any ideas for one?
    I would love to. I can't promise that I'd be active 100% of the time, but I would definitely join in. Let's just say I'm a little bit... "forgetful" when it comes to RPs.

As for ideas... hmmm. We could all play as our partners who've been seperated from us, their trainers. Kind of like an Island of the Giant Pokemon-type thing. I can't think of any other details, but it's a start.

Do you prefer the Japanese or English starter names?
    In Snivy's case, yes, I think Snivy is an adorable name. As for the others... not so much, but I'll get used to them. I can't even pronounce their Japanese names, so their English names are bound to grow on me.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Whew sorry for being inactive guys, private life see.
    so i've been automattically added huh? someone should have sent me a notice.

anyway.
    Wich region would you live in?
    Johto

BW Roleplay? what's that?

English names or Japan names?
    at first i hated the new english names! but i've been getting used to them.

are any of these topics even wolf related?
    would someone mind explaining how things work here?
    Edit: i have a request, would you mind changing my partner? i want a Zoroark.

Last edited:

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • Would you participate in a WH roleplay? If so, do you have any ideas for one?
    Ehhhh... Probably not, sorry.

English, I can hardly even say their Japanese names.

Years
  • Hey! I was hoping to join up. :) I am a huge lover of canine pokemon.
    Partner: Growlithe
    Nickname: Ben

I guess I might as well answer the questions too :3

Would you participate in a WH roleplay? If so, do you have any ideas for one?
    Definitely. I think if we had a plot to go around it would be fun, or if we had other pokemon besides our partner. We could do it on the MSN chat for shorter ones, or here for a big plot.

English, otherwise I can't remember them, aha!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Took away the inactive feature for the Members List (as in, deleting members who haven't posted for half a year). It's no longer needed now that we don't have a lot of people joining like in the past. So, if you were placed in Celtic in the past, tell me and I'll place re-add you there.

Welcome Zena70 and miley810! Updated the Members List.

I'll make a new topic(s) soon.

BW Roleplay? what's that?
    Basically, we play a game that involves taking on roles. Look at the threads in this forum to get the general idea.

are any of these topics even wolf related?
    Those are side-topics (AKA Pokemon topics, but not wolf related), it helps keep the thread active when we can't think of a wolf topic. Aegis (past mod) said it was okay to have to them, as long as their Pokemon related.

would someone mind explaining how things work here?
    Reply to topics / be active, then you're able to make topics yourself. And/or you can be active in the MSN group/chatroom, what most members do lol. You can participate in the games we have every once and a while. I already explained topics (wolf related) and side-topics (Pokemon related) to you too. Not much else to say otherwise...

Edit: i have a request, would you mind changing my partner? i want a Zoroark.
    Sure, changed.

I'm alowed to be in more than one pokemon club right?
    Yup.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back