• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves Hideout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
  • The Wolves Hideout!
    So here's a pic of one of my favorite scene! The Taiga in Yukon Territory! It's in Canada.

I'm going to sign out. See you soon!

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    eheh, lovely forest!

*travels to that forest to live there*

Twilight Wolf

The Alpha Female
    Years
  • Thanks, its not going to end until Saturday most likely unfortunately. I heard that parts of the USA were having severe weather conditions, although the news where I live only barely mentioned that.

And welcome to the hideout. I'm the elder here (it doesn't make me important just old :P). Feel free to talk about any of the wolves.

Damn you, all who can chain, the best i've actually done was a chain of 28....

lol I still don't get the 'chain' thing. xP "/

Meh, we missed two days of school and lost power once for two and a half hours at, well, two AM. I'm pretty happy. And Saturday is -counts on fingers- in two days! xD

Oooo, and on my other forum my username is White Wolf of the Snow. Be JEALOUS! xD

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    looks like everyone enjoys that pic Good One Gawain...!!!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Not to get off topic but I just got the shiny corsola that I wanted off of a chain of 82 my highest chain yet! at first I didn't think it was coming lol back on topic....yeah seems like the Taiga is where everyone wants to go

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    ***Just a notice to all members, the RP is getting a little "Lonelu" if you get what I mean...I just had to bump it back up because it was already lost in the 2nd page...lolz***

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Hey, before I'm going to battle my classmate(he's going for a good surprise! And in Wireless doubles), I need to clarify some things a bit. I never used Regigigas before in CB so here it is.

Regigigas lv. 100 with Leftovers
    Adamant(lucky I have this nature)
    EV's 4 HP/252 Def./252 Sp. Attack
    Slow Start

Movesets:
    Confuse Ray
    Thunderwave
    Giga Impact
    Zen Headbutt

Thunderwave-Confuse Ray combo are stalling moves, until five turns are up. Then I can use Giga Impact STAB. Zen Headbutt's for attacking within the 5 turns(especially if my classmate's have Gengar lol.) Trying to EV train def and sp. attack, and it turned out somewhat good.

I have posted this at the other thread, but they didn't give me real opinions...

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Forgot to Mention it Quick_Kid, Since u became a Co-Owner, U will lose the Ability of Posting Side-Topics. But u can post Regular Topics :)

* Coughs * Still im Sick....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back