• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The World Conference (World of PokéCommunity Chit Chat)

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Hi there! I was wondering if I should use this subforum for my own region (which has a map already developed with all the towns and caves and such), or if I should use the Art and Design subforum. Could anyone point me in the right direction? :)

If you want to show your region, this is the place to be. Art and Design is to exhibit artworks, but if you've made a number of those for you region, why not both?

Years
    The Oceia region is now accepting trainers and citizen sign-ups!
    There's also a contest running to name the region's currency. Come take a look!

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
    Heyheyhey. We've set up the preliminary prizes for your points! o: You can find the Points/Prizes/League Table <HERE>. It's also accessible from the link in the splash, just above the little table.

Congratulations to everyone whos up there already o:.
    I feel bad because I can expand the Pokedéx but I won't because the gods don't want me to ;-;

damn I want to spend these points

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I feel bad because I can expand the Pokedéx but I won't because the gods don't want me to ;-;

damn I want to spend these points

We will have other ways to spend them at some point :< lots of cogs in motion right now.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    So how often will we have world acts?
    I must ask those prizes are all to attractive :D

TravelerTrainer15

I have a region that I want to send un, but being active in it will be hard. What to do?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    We'll at least have contests/events every week!

Speaking of which, how are you guys enjoying the World Event so far?

Etherion

They're great ^^ Looking forward to join each one of them :3

Just a lil' update on whats happening with Theseus... Finally, someone applied! Super stoked about that, I hope many peeps will join as well :3 Which motivated me to make the locations! They're still work in progress though ^^

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    Hmm, if I could, I would have made a Region that's a bit closed off... trades, incomes, everything stable... everything except alliances... The Region would be a little hostile, almost every proposed alliance rejected the next day... except for few, very few.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

I really enjoy the contests, but I rather see them appear every other week instead of every week. Constantly being occupied with the contests doesn't leave much time for regular updates of the region, like writing about the locations, people and history.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024

The contests are great! But I have to agree with Lycanthropy, having them every week leaves little time for in-region events and updates. Every other week would be better, and would also give more time for everyone to get their participation in (a week long event kinda leaves me scrambling for time).

Years
    Also voting that events be done bi-weekly or monthly instead of weekly. With all the events going on people are going to scramble a lot to try and complete them and will have little time to do their own things with their region.

Years
    Personally, I think both options are alright. On one side, if they are once in two weeks, you'll have time to do other stuff, on the other hand, if you put them every week, people will be forced to cooperate and participate. If you have 4 ppl in the region, 2 people can do the contest every week, and the next week people are changed.
    Idk tho, not really that big of a deal.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    We could just extend the time allowed up to two weeks, that way you can do your entry whenever :). You can organise yourself and your region in whichever way you'd like.

Etherion

Theseus now accepts GYM LEADER and E4 MEMBER applications ^^

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    We could just extend the time allowed up to two weeks, that way you can do your entry whenever :). You can organise yourself and your region in whichever way you'd like.

But if theyre weekly youd have 2 going on at once then with the due dates 1 week apart unless im confuzzled which i may be :)

I think every other week is good cause alot of regions will probably begin to host their own regional events. Hmmmmm

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    Has anyone thought of making a Region and tying it up in the Roleplay Section if that's possible? The plot would be fixing up the mysterious uproars of outrage Pokemon, etc. (get a move on, Gym Leaders! Your respective town will be in danger if you don't get your butt moving...) with the Elite Four and Champion strangely silent about the situations... If you know what I mean... I'm not good at explaining, haha.

(well, I had this idea but I dunno if it's really possible.)

Back