• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The World Conference (World of PokéCommunity Chit Chat)

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
Years
  • WoPC, I'm so glad I found you by accident. thanks to gio7sm's sig

Now please stop taking over my life, thank you very much. but i can't fault you on that, you're an awesome forum, very charming and hard to resist

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Not gonna lie, WoPC was baffling to me at first but it's become the reason I'm actively involved in PC again. <3

WoPC, I'm so glad I found you by accident. thanks to gio7sm's sig

Now please stop taking over my life, thank you very much. but i can't fault you on that, you're an awesome forum, very charming and hard to resist

And I'm so glad you two found it. <3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • You know, I really like this section because it feels like a 'community' rather than a just a board run by moderators, you know? Like, it seems like everyone who comes here is treated as a regular, and the section here is pretty much run by everyone; members and mods alike! Like, Mana and I run the different contests and made the rules and such, but you guys actually made the whole bulk of the universe, y'know?

You guys are true treasures who have made this board special, and I can't thank you all enough! Lets keep at it~ <33

Years
  • um... how do you make those cool VS gym leaders signs that pwople make when they apply for gym leaders???
    Could you provide an example perhaps? Point us to a post?

If you mean something like this:
    The World Conference (World of PokéCommunity Chit Chat)

Or like this:
    The World Conference (World of PokéCommunity Chit Chat)

Those are just game images uploaded that people are linking to.

TravelerTrainer15

But I have my own idea for a region, and joining another won't exactly help that. :/

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    But I have my own idea for a region, and joining another won't exactly help that. :/

Well there's no activity criterion for a region :) as long as the thread starts with enough information and doesn't go inactive for weeks and weeks then it'll be ok!

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
    Years
  • Umm I have a question. Are regions consisting of only fakemons allowed here? I kinda have a Region x Fakedex project going on (as seen on my sig) and I wanna try entering it along with the fakemons I've done so far. The leading regions I've seen only have canon mons so I'm kinda worried mine might not fit in, haha.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Umm I have a question. Are regions consisting of only fakemons allowed here? I kinda have a Region x Fakedex project going on (as seen on my sig) and I wanna try entering it along with the fakemons I've done so far. The leading regions I've seen only have canon mons so I'm kinda worried mine might not fit in, haha.

Yup! Fakemons are allowed, as long as they're your creations.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Hello WoPC! A few other members and I were discussing something interesting on the chat just a few minutes ago that I'd like to share with you.

Basically, it will be a non-canon WoPC roleplay. The mythical Pokemon Hoopa (Deceptio's idea) has summoned a select few to a thick and hostile jungle. How will your character react? How will they survive? Collaborate with other people, or steal their resources? Remember, this is non-canon, so anything can happen! Some characters might even perish in this environment. There is only one goal: escape.

If enough people are interested I'll make this and you can sign up a certain amount of characters (probably 3 max) just like you would in a normal roleplay.

I'm open to criticism and suggestions.

It's not a bad idea, but I feel like it's more an RP with characters you make for WoPC than an actual WoPC RP. I mean, where are the regions?

Years
  • Well yes, it would be in the RPT. The only problem with that is I don't want it to feel exclusive (which it kind of is) to people who aren't part of WoPC. What's your opinion on that?

Honestly I don't mind it, it could potentially bring people from here to the RPT and vice versa which could be great and it doesn't break any rules. Might be good to get Apotheosis' thoughts on it as well as the WoPC mods though.

Back