• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The World Conference (World of PokéCommunity Chit Chat)

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2015
    Let's say I had a character I wanted to use in a roleplay, but I want to use him in multiple regions. Can I do that or do I have to start with another character each time?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Let's say I had a character I wanted to use in a roleplay, but I want to use him in multiple regions. Can I do that or do I have to start with another character each time?
    It's preferred to have a seperate character in each region. However! I am fully of the opinion that established characters can move around- visit, travel, and live for a while in other regions. As long as you're not like, doing a storyline in Heiwa at the same time your character is supposed to be in Auria.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Or maybe they're all doppelgängers xD

Also, back to Anna's question, I mostly follow the WPCNN. Haven't had time to really look through the updates of regions I'm in (most of them haven't had much anyway).

StinkomanFan

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2015
    It's preferred to have a seperate character in each region. However! I am fully of the opinion that established characters can move around- visit, travel, and live for a while in other regions. As long as you're not like, doing a storyline in Heiwa at the same time your character is supposed to be in Auria.

That's too bad, because I was hoping to roleplay as Lime but, no offence to Davepetasprite, a lot of the other threads seemed more active and I only noticed after signing up for his/hers/xirs.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • That's too bad, because I was hoping to roleplay as Lime but, no offence to Davepetasprite, a lot of the other threads seemed more active and I only noticed after signing up for his/hers/xirs.
    Saann is currently undergoing revitalization. As I sad you can always move your character or since literally nothing has happened, delete your SU in Saann and choose another place. The reason we don't really do clones is because these regions all are doing thinngs at the same time in the same world and interacting with each other so multiple versions of one character isn't really in tune with that.

StinkomanFan

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2015
    Saann is currently undergoing revitalization. As I sad you can always move your character or since literally nothing has happened, delete your SU in Saann and choose another place. The reason we don't really do clones is because these regions all are doing thinngs at the same time in the same world and interacting with each other so multiple versions of one character isn't really in tune with that.

Nah, I'll wait a few days for a response and make my choice based on that. I don't want to be rude.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • So guys just wondering - what do you want in a world event? I wanna poll some ideas and thoughts together and maybe the events will even crazier. :]

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Nah, I'll wait a few days for a response and make my choice based on that. I don't want to be rude.

Actually, its fine if you move since when I get the time, everyone who signed up for Saann would be purged and everyone would have to sign up again with the new sogn up sheet that I have yet to do

Last edited by a moderator:

StinkomanFan

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2015
    Actually, its fine if you move since when I get the time, everyone who signed up for Saann would be purged and everyone would have to sign up again with the new sogn up sheet that I have yet to do

Oh, thanks man! I think I'll do it now!

Years
  • YES... OMG Heiwa should host the first PWT and whoever wins it should host the next PWT... If Heiwa wins, they can choose who to give the hosting rights to! :3

Are we gonna see who's Pokemon can eat the most chicken fingers? If that's so, then Cayo will most definitely win. :)

Edit: If anybody is actually interested, I have all of the information needed to start accepting sign-ups for Cayo.

Last edited:

StinkomanFan

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2015
    I spent all night watching Creepypastas and the thought occurred to me: If you die, would your pokemon follow you in the afterlife? Or are you separated by some unknown force? Sorta like the whole "do animals go to heaven" thing, but you know, something with the potential of a roleplay. Escape the afterlife with the help of your pokemon and fellow damned. Any thoughts?

Back