• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The World's Ugliest Dog

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Wanderer said:
    He doesn't deserve a site. And anyone who would even think of selling merchandise and giving him a site should be tortured to death, have maggots feast on their corpse, and sent to the bowels of hell.
    ...mind keeping it appropriate? That's terribly rude and inappropriate.

Jolty-kun

Years
    Yeah, what Karli said =P

The World's Ugliest Dog

Aww, just look at that =o

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Its looks like a rat-dog. Are you sure it's not dead and they was just posing it's body for the camera? o.O

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Awww it's so cute. I see nonth wrong with it. I saw this at SPPF about a month ago. I just don't get what's so bad about it. :\

Years
    Reminds me of a certain person.

Anyways, you people sure like exagerating. Sure it looks disgusting but I sure don't feel like barfing nor yelling out loud.

Meh...

Artemis Enzeru

Neo-Human
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    ...mind keeping it appropriate? That's terribly rude and inappropriate.
    I got a bit carried away with that last statement. Sorry. Anyway.........I admit the one with the hat's not bad. The other ones..........well,you know my opinion.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Rats and Dogs can breed? o.O; Well, I must admit the owner must be very kind, to have wanted him in the first place. <3

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I saw this on the news. I can't believe how ugly that thing is. They said on the news that the owner of that dog owns the dog that came in second-place too. O_o

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I think its really cute, the poor thing must have somthing wrong with it, you're all evil for mocking it..

Years
    This is...old.
    I actually feel very sorry for the dog.
    Does how you look like really matter that much?

Simon said:
    That thing should be shot. And in the first pic, what the heck is that lump on the right side?
    You really think creatures should be shot if they don't look good? That's cruel...

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    *blinks* I honestly love all animals.. but that dog looks like a worse version of those dogs in the Resident Evil movies..

Back