• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The World's Ugliest Dog

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    It's actually blind, its eyes are milky because of cataracts. Admittedly, the dog is incredibly ugly, but it still deserves the love of a kind owner, I never said it should be treated any differently <_<;

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I think it looks kind of cool. Yeah, it's ugly, but it's a cool kind of ugly :P

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    It is so cruel that people actually make fun of this dog and call him the World's Ugliest Dog, when he's not, he's one of the cutest dogs I've ever seen in my life. That really gets me mad. >>

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    It'z blind, haz a hernia lump, and it'z 14 yearz old. It'z gotta be pretty mizerable =/ I really hate to zee anything get to a condition like that.
    It'z got zo many illnezzez zhe zhould put it out of it'z mizery, I know he'z comferting to her but it'z not fair the dog to have to take a few pillz a day at zuch an old age when in the end all thoze complicationz are probably going catch up to it in a nazty way =/

And I don't think it'z that ugly at all, I've had a Chineze crezted dog before and they're actually really zpunky dogz :3
    I mizz my Max now ;-;

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    God,thats the ugliest heck of a thing I've ever seen. Was it born like that,or did the owner mutilate it?

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I'm not scared by any kind of *looks at dog and makes those the dogs make when they are scared* WHAT THE...!? That's... that's... that's not a dog... what about its claws?! the whole leg is covered in claws!! it's like... they somehow fused a horrible old rat with a ugly dog!! You know... I hate most dogs.. almost of all 'em ((about 99.9999%)) but this scares me... I'm gonna have nightmares... really... I mean it... it really scared me. I mean... geez... poor... no... I won't say it!! I HATE DOGS!!... there I said it... don't hate me... please... you know... all persons have different opinions... that's my opinion... I hate them... except for Beethoven (a dog in my neighborhood) and little puppy dogs.

It's just so... out of this world. It gives me the creeps... it's scary... I just can't believe it... it's ugly... horrible... and it's a dog... I don't know... I already said I hate dogs and if I say what I really feel... it will be too much... oh well... I already said my opinion... horrible, ugly, a demon, rat-dog, and it's a dog.

eX.A.K.R.

Slow Periods.
    Years
    That dog looks like it needs serious medical attention for a lot of problems. It looks like a living statue of sorts.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I see some people saying that its so ugly it should be put out of its misery. I find that rather cruel. ;; You want to kill an innocent animal, just because it doesnt look good? Thats very, very cruel.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    The first pic wasa shock, but I got used to it afterwards, nya. I've GOT to show this to Kayota. XD

Anyway, I agree that even if it is... er.. different, it shouldn't be killed just because of that. >_< I could think all of you are ugly, and not want to kill you ,nya. O_o Personally, if the dog needs a home, I'd give it a home. Though, that's just how I am. XD

eX.A.K.R.

Slow Periods.
    Years
    Sukoshi Tenma said:
    I see some people saying that its so ugly it should be put out of its misery. I find that rather cruel. ;; You want to kill an innocent animal, just because it doesnt look good? Thats very, very cruel.
    But it's precisely the misery it is suffering from from all the illnesses afflicting it that's making it look like this! Putting down an animal is cruel, and I strongly object it, but look at that poor dog; I cannot think of the pain and suffering it must go through everyday.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    eX.A.K.R. said:
    But it's precisely the misery it is suffering from from all the illnesses afflicting it that's making it look like this! Putting down an animal is cruel, and I strongly object it, but look at that poor dog; I cannot think of the pain and suffering it must go through everyday.

Yeah, I feel sorry for it. You shouldn't kill something because its ugly in your mind-set (and...a lot of other people's...). Its like, "Lets go kill that person because she's ugly." Its wrong. Besides, it has an owner who loves it.

Back