• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The WORST Cartoon you ever saw!

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2004
    my most hated cartoons:)

i hate xaolin showdown his head looks like a lemon.i hate mucha lucha!.all other cartoons suck to me besides dragonball z/gt,.hack//enemy,rurouni kenshin,yu yu hakusho,pokemon advanced,beyblade,and inuyasha!!.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • I don't watch TV, so I don't see alot of American cartoons. n.n() I don't really like Totally Spies... I'm not sure why, I just dislike it. There are alot of really immature cartoons that I don't really care for.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Pokemaster10000 said:
    Oh. I forgot to mention about another one of the worst shows Cow and Chicken. That red evil dude, he shows he a**** off to everyone. Whoa, that show freaks me out. I even had nightmares about it.
    Ah, yes. That show is played on Teletoon, which is a subscription channel in Canada (ie: you have to pay to get it). I used to LOVE that show when I was younger and Teletoon was giving its free previews. I would always watch it. So, naturally, when I got digital cable/satellite, I was happy that I would get to watch it again. However... it's definitely not as good as I remember it being. It doesn't even remotely amuse me.

Funny how people change, ne? ^_^;;

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • I actually enjoyed SpongeBob Squarepants. I thought it was really funny, but now the new episodes they show (although they don't show a lot) aren't funny at all, in fact to be honest, they kinda frustrate me. It makes me think that since SpongeBob is supposed to be a big hit right now, the people who make the episodes aren't even trying anymore, they're just doing it for the money and to keep the so-called "craze" going. I remember the episode that really changed my views on the show and that was the "house party" one. They tried to hard to make it funny, that the episode just fell flat. All the others after that weren't really that funny either. The old ones are hilarious though.
    "Who're you calling a pinhead?" THAT was funny! Hehe.
    It's not that I really hate the series, it's just that I'm rather dissapointed in the direction it's heading.
    For worst show though, mucha lucha seems pretty bad, (it just seems really annoying) and I don't know if anyone will agree with me on this one but I would have to say the grim adventures of billy and mandy. Not THAT bad of an idea, (at least the idea of having the grim reaper in a show) but a really bad show. I just turn the tv off when it comes. It's annoying and disgusting....ick.

Last edited:

TVR

Ryu Hayabusa
    Years
  • Men of Honor

I don't think anyone has caught this yet, but..... The cartoon Undertaker is talking about is Pokemon. The blind, horny boy being Brock. The ***** girl is Misty, the old man with the lab coat is prof. Oak, and the boy with the vest is none other than Ash Ketchum himself. And of course the balls are pokeballs. I rest my case your honor! :laugh: ( I saw it a while back, but no one said anything so i let it out.)

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • 100Marios, I agree with you on Spongebob. It was great, so unique, but it has really lost its luster. Oh yeah, and Lady Machoke said not to list anime as a cartoon you dislike. Also, Powerpuff girls isn't very girly, it's pretty violent and funny.

Um... oh jeez... let's see...

Cow and Chicken, Shnookums and Meat, any Ren and Stimpy clone. I loved Ren and Stimpy, but the clones all suck.

The new Rugrats. The old ones were neat, but ever since the retard Dil came along, the episodes got worse. And its' more disgusting.

Catdog. Unfunny and gross.

Timon and Pumbaa.... MY GOD. I was excited because they made a series spinoff from Lion King but Timon and Pumbaa was SO retarded and so unlike Lion King. Plus several of the eps were sexist.

Dora the Explorer. Ok, one of my secrets is that I watch Nick Jr. shows ^_^;. Anyway, Dora really hurt my head. She goes, "Can you find the book?" It is in plain view. 10 second pause. "Oh, here is the book, muchos gracias for finding it for me!" Just to let you know, I love Bob the Builder, so nyaa. That silly Spud...

Littlest Pet Shop. I used to collect the toys so I was excited when I saw this as a cartoon, yet it sucked.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Iveechan said:
    100Marios, I agree with you on Spongebob. It was great, so unique, but it has really lost its luster. Oh yeah, and Lady Machoke said not to list anime as a cartoon you dislike. Also, Powerpuff girls isn't very girly, it's pretty violent and funny.

Um... oh jeez... let's see...

Cow and Chicken, Shnookums and Meat, any Ren and Stimpy clone. I loved Ren and Stimpy, but the clones all suck.

The new Rugrats. The old ones were neat, but ever since the retard Dil came along, the episodes got worse. And its' more disgusting.

Catdog. Unfunny and gross.

Timon and Pumbaa.... MY GOD. I was excited because they made a series spinoff from Lion King but Timon and Pumbaa was SO retarded and so unlike Lion King. Plus several of the eps were sexist.

Dora the Explorer. Ok, one of my secrets is that I watch Nick Jr. shows ^_^;. Anyway, Dora really hurt my head. She goes, "Can you find the book?" It is in plain view. 10 second pause. "Oh, here is the book, muchos gracias for finding it for me!" Just to let you know, I love Bob the Builder, so nyaa. That silly Spud...

Littlest Pet Shop. I used to collect the toys so I was excited when I saw this as a cartoon, yet it sucked.

Pff. I was dissapointed when I never got to see the Littlet Pet Shop cartoon, but I guess that's not such a bad thing after all, right? n.n()

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2004
    i hate the ultraman tiga show and um nearly all the shows on treehouse except george shrinks man that show is great

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Is Bob the Builder a cartoon (I dunno if clay dudes count as cartoon dudes)?! Well if it is I HATE it I mean what the dude does doesn't go with the title of the show. Bob the BUILDER not Bob the Road worker, House Painter, Plumber and whatever else he is in the show! I mean I don't think I've ever once seen him build a house!
    Just thought I'd add that I don't willingly watch it I just see because I sit on the couch and watch it while my sister watches because I've nothing better to do.
    There's also Mega Babies! That sucks big time! There are many more but I don't feel like listing them at the moment.

Horn!

Lady Machoke

Your Worst Nightmare!
    Years
  • Just as I thought Ripping Friends is off the air for good, I have just discovered that it's still showing on Teletoon. ARGH!! *grabs head* Why do they still show that disgusting cartoon?

Oh, how can I forget Cow and Chicken? I used to like that show, but hated it because of that evil red guy. (I think his name is Mr. Pantsless or something.) Whenever I see him, I want to riddle his body with this. *takes out machine gun*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Undertaker said:
    I saw this one cartoon once. I forgot wot it wos but it had this weird lookin' character in it with a hat on and he had a vest. And in the vest were these shiny things. They were medals of somesort. And he traveled with two others. A boy an a girl. The boy was blind, and the girl wos a ***** all the time. Oh, and the boy had on a belt, an on the belt were these little spheres that could magically get bigger at will. An in these balls I guess you could call them, there were these wierd creatures. An the kid was a dote by the way. An he would always coll this old bastard who had a lab coat on the video telephone. Oh, and the blind boy wos a horny bastard, I tell ya wot. I don know what kind of sick crazy cartoon this wos, but I tell ya wot, it wos the worst cartoon I've ever seen in my life!
    If that show was the worst you've ever seen in your life, then why the heck are you posting on a forum all about it? I've seen most of your posts, and none so far have impressed me. This one is probably my least favorite. You need to fully censor out those cursewords, if you must say them. And if that post was a 'joke', it wasn't very funny.

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
  • I hate Xiaolin Showdown especially the way they talk but I think the dumbest cartoon I have seen is Dora the Explorer . :badsmile:

HightopNinja

Ninja In Hightops
    Years
  • Worst show ever would be Ripping Friends. Adult Swim has some very good programming, but Ripping Friends was just so overly dumb that I felt my brain turning into mush.

To leave a better taste in my mouth, I'll praise one of my favorite cartoons. X-men Evolution. The reinvention of all the characters, the plots(and subplots), even the voice-acting was excellent. (especially the fuzzy dude.)

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
  • Invader Zim is horrible!

Everyone except the main charactors are idiots and the charactors are always so desparate and swearing to each other about anything whether it is important or not.

I can't count how many "NOOOOOO! No, no, no, NOOOOOO!" I've heard in that show.

There are disgusting scenes all the time, Brainsuckers, vomit, germs, Gir, and at the end of that episode where Zim tried to take all of Dib's thoughts and turn him into and idiot, Zim got flushed down the toilet!

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    I have two cartoons that I REALLY hate!!!!
    Red and Stimpy &
    Spongebob Sqarepants.
    Man, I got to tell you, those cartoons are VERY STUPID!!!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    REn and stimpy?!?! Classic but it WAS ment for adult's i dont know why nick picked it up though.

Back